It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Zionists behind the Holocaust whether it happened or not??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Written by:

“I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet—Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me ‘Hatonn’."

Yes, I can see that is a valid source!
edit on Sat Jul 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Please dont try to derail every discussion about Jews or Zionism by claiming its racist or antisemitic.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
Oh look, another "Blame the Jews for ......." thread on ATS!

No ones 'blaming' the Jews for anything - many JEWS died and that's a SHAME - as is ANY DEATH.

Us 'deniers' are merely highlighting the fact that the JEWS have been used and manipulated by the 'ZIONISTS' - as we like to call them.

Jews are NOT Zions - there is a distinction.

I could give you a history lesson on the roots of the Zions - but why waste my self on close minded people?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Jews were the majority to go up the smoke stacks ..they weren't the only ones, by any means.

What gets me are those who'll admit tens of millions others died during the war but when it comes to "the Jew" they deny the quantity that were exterminated.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by ObservingYou
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Written by:

“I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet—Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me ‘Hatonn’."

Yes, I can see that is a valid source!

The story behind this book is complex - my *disclaimer* is that you take the INFORMATION for what it is - these are highly controversial books HOWEVER they are a good RESOURCE for listing all the actual HISTORY books that you NEED TO READ.

If you feel you cannot overlook the source of this *particular* book - I will return instead with all the 'not as controversial' resources that you may find more digestible.

Do not DETRACT from the TRUTH.
edit on Sat Jul 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Jews were the majority to go up the smoke stacks ..they weren't the only ones, by any means.

What gets me are those who'll admit tens of millions others died during the war but when it comes to "the Jew" they deny the quantity that were exterminated.

Allow me to personally source the accurate number of Jews living in Europe at that time.
I think you'll find it's LESS than 6 Million.

The number '6 Million' was pulled from somebody's arse.

I have to go out today- but I will prove my point over the next few days.

On a side note - What motive have the 'deniers' got for 'making this shizzle up'?!
What purpose would that serve? Do you think we have nothing better to do?
The fact is we are bringers of truth - but some of you just want to remain 'duped'.

Why is it when CorruptionExsposed posts an underlying 'Anti-Israel' thread it gains 100+ Flags?
And yet when we delve into the HIS-Story of Israel - everyone runs and hides?

Gosh - talk about animal conditioning.

edit on 20-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Please do and while you're researching please keep in mind I didnt give a number.

You did.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It is something to see on that aspect of it. I thought I had a pretty good knowledge of the topic until a thread here at ATS last year when I got into actually pulling Nuremberg testimony and trial exhibits to support points. To read it in their own words and descriptions .... to see the numbers and sheer scale of what happened, by their own terribly detailed records ..it was spooky. Just being that close was almost like touching that evil in some small way, it seemed.

No one has to theorize on that one, is the wildest thing about the whole subject. They were meticulous record keepers on all things. They kept records on the camps and deaths too.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by ObservingYou

Please do and while you're researching please keep in mind I didnt give a number.

You did.

Fair point. So are we in agreement?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join