It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Zionists behind the Holocaust whether it happened or not??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I mean just look at how the Holocaust proved to be of immense benefit to Zionists up to this day.

Through Holocaust, Zionists gained immense financial profits that continued to this day. It also gave them immense global influence and power.

The Holocaust practically sealed their power in the world and gave them the license to have it their way, else you're antisemitic or neonazi.

It's a megalomaniac's dream come true!!

Imagine these four things:

1. There's a world war looming which means probably the best time to kill a lot of people without getting your hands dirty or the best time to hide your tracks (evidence of accountability)

2. Suspected connection of Zionists to Vatican whom in turn, had strong affiliation to Hitler.

3. If Zionists knew beforehand what they would get out of Holocaust such as immense global influence and power and financial profits, they probably planned it for WWII

4. Most of the 6 million Jews murdered may not be Zionists or even anti-zionists so Zionists may want them dead anyway.

It would be a very strong case for Zionists to mastermind the Holocaust if they are that greedy.

Is this possible?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Really?
No star No flag

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yeah.. I'm sure inside every loyal member of the German Nazi Party was a little zionist, trying to get out. I'm sure the Final Solution, as testified to by the men themselves at Nuremberg, had nothing to do with the outright fixation they had on Jews ..and also Homosexuals, Gypsies and people of mental defect to their definition. After all, Jews were the majority to go up the smoke stacks ..they weren't the only ones, by any means.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Man. I'm so sick of the "Zionists rule the world" diatribes that crop up here every day.
Seriously.

In fact, I'm so sick of that I'm not even going to rant. I'm just going to...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Google Translate :

NAZION plural NAZIONS
Esperanto = Nazi / Nation
Italian = On National

Etymology:

Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe,"

Nacion = Nazion = Nation

Zion/Sion represents what? A lot of things, "Utopian Nation" is a common theme, usually associated with the rebirth of the ancient nation of Israel.

Look for the fractals in nature.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Yeah.. I'm sure inside every loyal member of the German Nazi Party was a little zionist, trying to get out. I'm sure the Final Solution, as testified to by the men themselves at Nuremberg, had nothing to do with the outright fixation they had on Jews ..and also Homosexuals, Gypsies and people of mental defect to their definition. After all, Jews were the majority to go up the smoke stacks ..they weren't the only ones, by any means.

Hitler was a big supporter of Zionism. And the Zionist did get what they wanted at the end of the war namely Israel.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hmm, aren't Nazism and Zionism opposites.

One wants a country's assets to benefit its inhabitants whereas the other wants other countries assets to benefit themselves.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
I mean just look at how the Holocaust proved to be of immense benefit to Zionists up to this day.

Through Holocaust, Zionists gained immense financial profits that continued to this day. It also gave them immense global influence and power.

The Holocaust practically sealed their power in the world and gave them the license to have it their way, else you're antisemitic or neonazi.

It's a megalomaniac's dream come true!!

Imagine these four things:

1. There's a world war looming which means probably the best time to kill a lot of people without getting your hands dirty or the best time to hide your tracks (evidence of accountability)

2. Suspected connection of Zionists to Vatican whom in turn, had strong affiliation to Hitler.

3. If Zionists knew beforehand what they would get out of Holocaust such as immense global influence and power and financial profits, they probably planned it for WWII

4. Most of the 6 million Jews murdered may not be Zionists or even anti-zionists so Zionists may want them dead anyway.

It would be a very strong case for Zionists to mastermind the Holocaust if they are that greedy.

Is this possible?

(Facepalm) No. Just... no. Don't you know any history?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Are Democrats and Republicans opposites?
Or are they all just nationalists whom prescribe to statism?

Additional perspective:
During the Cold War, were the USSR and the USA opposites? Or just two sides of the same imperialist coin?

Everything is relative it would appear.
edit on 20-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Hitler was a big supporter of Zionism. And the Zionist did get what they wanted at the end of the war namely Israel.

Would you care to explain how ordering mass murder on an industrial scale makes that deluded little man a Zionist?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

OUTWARDLY yes.

Like Left v Right - that's exactly what they want you to perceive!

The fact is the Zionists were funding the Nazi's, as were they funding America AND Russia.

Come now people keep up!
edit on 20-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think the members here who are poking fun at the OP seriously need to go study *real* history.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sometimes

Conspiracy theorist cross into the realms of mentally ill deluded twisted sick people

That is all

edit on 20-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Sometimes

Conspiracy theorist cross into the realms of mentally ill deluded twisted sick people

That is all

edit on 20-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

Read the books I linked to and present your counter argument on FACTS - there is no need to defend the TRUTH - because the TRUTH speaks for it's self.

Or make a generalized comment with no evidence and leave it at that

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No. If you're a denier of the deniers that means that you know more than they do. Or perhaps you just don't have the same sick agenda that they do. Holocaust deniers are all the same. Ignorant. Selective with their facts. Oh and liars.
edit on Sat Jul 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Your responding with your emotions - not your logic.

Suddenly I have an 'agenda'...lulz.

I only have one defense and that's TRUTH.

If there weren't even 6 Million Jews in Europe at the time, please tell me how '6 Million' died?

Why wasn't the death of 20 Million Russians during the same time period also classed as a 'Holocaust'?

Ohh, yea, no one cared about the Russians - it's the Jews that were......Favored?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by buster2010

Would you care to explain how ordering mass murder on an industrial scale makes that deluded little man a Zionist?

I'll go with what he asked for $100.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I'd like to comment before the lock.

Theodor Herzl, who's credited with being the father or modern zionism, said, "in the end we shall have only Gentile officials in the countries from which we have emigrated. The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies", (The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, translated by Harry Zohn, page 83-84).

So there is a basis for co-operation with those who would hate Jews, some of which has been documented, generally by Jewish authors.

51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration With the Nazis.

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Secret Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine.

edit on 20-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh look, another "Blame the Jews for ......." thread on ATS!

<<   2 >>

join