It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Witness to Michael Hastings Murder Says Body Not Charred Beyond Recognition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Eye Witness to Michael Hastings Murder Says Body Not Charred Beyond Recognition

Is this story even remotely believable? I think not. I have contended all along the absence of a body in the Hastings car, and this story attempts (feebly I might add) to tell us that there indeed really was a body in the car. The "eye witness" claims that the head was severely burned but that the body was intact - i.e., recognizable as a young white male in his thirties. First I had a good laugh then I said outloud to myself BS.

Its my opinion that the 'PTB' are desperate to get Michael Hastings' body in that car - even to the point of inventing hitherto unknown witnesses willing to attest to that false notion.

How is it possible - in that fiery inferno - that his head would have been severely burnt up, but his body remain relatively unscathed as the witness claims? C'mon!

Opening remarks

A witness to the aftermath of the Michael Hastings accident on June 18 in Hancock Park in Los Angeles, California told Infowars Nightly News that the journalist’s body was not badly charred as reported by the Los Angeles Times.
The LAPD and the Los Angeles County Coroner were “trying their best” to hide the body from the witness, who asked to remain anonymous, when it was pulled from the vehicle approximately three hours after the fire was extinguished, between 7:20 to 7:40 AM.
After the ferocity of the fire, the witness expected to see a body charred beyond recognition. “What I saw was the full body,” she told Infowars Nightly News, “with a completely burned face, up to say the shoulders. From the shoulders down I saw the whole body, completely intact, not burned in any way.”
She identified the body as a “white guy about 25 to 30… a white young guy… I saw full, white arms.
This contradicts the official story. “The body was badly charred and identified only as ‘John Doe 117,’ law enforcement authorities told The Times. Coroner’s officials were attempting to match dental records to help make a positive identification, according to authorities,” the LA Times reported.
According to the witness, police and the coroner removed something from the back pocket of the victim. She told Infowars Nightly News she assumed this was a wallet that would have likely contained a driver’s license and other ID.

A visual reminder of the intensity of the flames.................

edit on 20-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

Of course this is BS.. anyone with half a brain who witnessed the intensity of those flames would know.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

According to the witness, police and the coroner removed something from the back pocket of the victim. She told Infowars Nightly News she assumed this was a wallet that would have likely contained a driver’s license and
Supposedly (the corporate main stream media tells us) the passports of the alleged 911 hijackers safely floated to the ground while two huge skyscrapers were completely destroyed.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Defintely.... .. .

Just as soon as I read that my B,S, Meter was MAXed out.

2 credible witnesses and a picture that shows charred remains. That pretty much makes the rest of the story B.S. as well.

It really is sad what some will do to get attention.
edit on 20-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is a video interview of the lady mentioned in the title of this thread who supposedly witnessed the scene following the crash. For myself - I do not believe a word of it.

@around 13:00 she describes the body as she claims she saw it from her upstairs window - from the inside of her house. Like I said - I think this interview was staged.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well, .. . Infowars. . .ummmm. .. ..

My first question is. .. . .. .. .. Crime Scene? When was this changed from an accident to a Crime?

Interesting observation. .. She said it was a boom but did not shake the house. IF it was an Explosion to the degree that everyone else is talking it would have shaken the house and rattled the windows, EXPECIALLY if she lives right next to the "Crime Scene.. .. So which is it?

"How big do you think that fire was?" . .. "As big as you see it on the video".. . that is absolutely vague as hell. I have heard Ms. Cleo give better details than that.

How does she know the fire was instant if she didn't see it?

No marks on the street and no marks on the curb is a line of Bull Hockey. There are Definitely marks from where the car bottomed out coming through the intersection. At least 2-3 sets.

"How could I know that it was a white guy in his 20-30's if I couldn't see him?" . ."How could I know that he was in his 25-30's if I couldn't see the completely white arms?". . .. The head was completely burned but his arms weren't? That is impossible considering the flames would have had to go passed his arms to get to his head. Secondly .. .. the heat we so intense the he cooked long before the fire trucks ever arrived. Have you ever seen what cookies look like when you leave them in a 400 degree oven for 2 minutes to long. He was in temperatures twice as hot as that for 4-5 minutes.

Here is the Problem . .. . .

The woman is genuine as hell. Listen to her talk, she completely believes what she is saying is true.

Something of importance to note. ... . . If 20 people witness the exact same thing, Each person will have an entirely different account than what the next person saw.

I think the witness is credible but her facts are complete garbage. . .. Maybe she forgot to take her dementia medication amidst all the action.

The BIG problem I have is that Infowars knows this. Yet they play on this like it is another piece of the conspiracy puzzle. They really should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well, I am no scientist or coroner but guess what: I saw the fire and there is no way his lower body wasn't burned.

This belongs in skunkworks.

It is sad that someone would try to dirty an already suspicious accident with garbage.

It reminds me of those "no-planers' who try to sully the 9-11 truth movement.

new topics

top topics

join