Fibromyalgia of the mind

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It's exact cause is not unknown but it's related to many factors such as psychological, genetic, neurobiological and environmental .

But it can be seen today as a very wide spread desease through many individuals.

The symptoms usually are,

Some patients also report difficulty with swallowing, bowel and bladder abnormalities, numbness and tingling, and cognitive dysfunction. Fibromyalgia is frequently comorbid with psychiatric conditions such as depression and anxiety and stress-related disorders such as posttraumatic stress disorder.

Of course the most majority of the subjects,I mean patients(guinea pig) I have studied through many threads have,guess what,sleep disturbance.

The other related desease is this:

Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) is characterised by chronic widespread pain and allodynia (a heightened and painful response to pressure).[1] Its exact cause is unknown but is believed to involve psychological, genetic, neurobiological and environmental factors.[2][3][4] Fibromyalgia symptoms are not restricted to pain, leading to the use of the alternative term fibromyalgia syndrome for the condition. Other symptoms include debilitating fatigue, sleep disturbance, and joint stiffness. Some patients[5] also report difficulty with swallowing,[6] bowel and bladder abnormalities,[7] numbness and tingling,[8] and cognitive dysfunction.[9] Fibromyalgia is frequently comorbid with psychiatric conditions such as depression and anxiety and stress-related disorders such as posttraumatic stress disorder.[10][11] Not all fibromyalgia patients experience all associated symptoms.[12] Fibromyalgia is estimated to affect 2–4% of the population,[10] with a female to male incidence ratio of approximately 9:1.[13] The term "fibromyalgia" derives from new Latin, fibro-, meaning "fibrous tissues", Greek myo-, "muscle", and Greek algos-, "pain"; thus the term literally means "muscle and connective tissue pain".
en.wikipedia.org...

Well this desease of 21 first century will begin to spread at very high rate very soon because it is mentally viral.

The first reaction with persons with "Fibromyalgia of the mind" is the zombie reaction,they associate on attacking normal people.

This is why it is very dangerous of wide spreading through the contact with such creatures which represents today 70 percent of the population of the world.

So the question it is:

Do you have such a desease,I mean of course you have it ,only are you aware of it?

So,

lights low

let's begin the show.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Interesting post Piequal and well documented.

I am so glad that i am not one of those unfortunate people who suffer from any of those symptoms that are related with this terrible and very misunderstood sickness by the medical community.

My two questions are the following after reading your phrase "The first reaction with persons with "Fibromyalgia of the mind" is the zombie reaction,they associate on attacking normal people."

When you say zombie are you portraying the typical stereoptypic zombie reaction seen in films?
What exactly is a normal person in your opinion?

Thank you for your kind response.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 20-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
To the poster above,

"Fibromyalgia of the mind is the 21 first centuries desease having implemented an unknown type of virus which cannot be detected as it's working in harmony with the brain."

This why they are zombies which are considered normal people by other zombies of the same kind.

And this is why cannot be detected.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Thanks for your responses Piequal

However, you might be interested in reading this article :

Brain scans detect fibromyalgia! Yes!! Finally a physical finding to say that fibromyalgia is a disease that’s not psychosomatic.

Link here :

www.mysquirrelbait.com...

Although this link is just an example of mechanical detection,the scientific community has evolved considerably since the discovery of this terrible sickness and detection of Fibromyalgia (including mental disorders issued from this ailment is now becoming much easier) thanks to deeper understanding and psychological help to sufferers.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 20-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Only "Fibromyalgia of the mind" is a little different although is very wide spread.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

How wide spread and why will it get worse in the future?
Can you explain what you mean by mentally viral? also why do you think we all have it? and have you asked yourself If you have it also? If not why us all but not you?
Cheers.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Only "Fibromyalgia of the mind" is a little different although is very wide spread.

Is it possible that you can help in your response by supplying a couple of peer reviewed scientific articles or official scientific statistics on what you have said there please Piequal as you have done so doing such a good job in your first post

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 20-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added
edit on 20-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
To the poster above the poster above,

The hunger of brains,thoughts, in a negative way is the one who keeps it zombie viral.

The lack of thinking more than your shoe,it's the first sign of it.

This why they wear the same shoe and is associating more zombies,without even knowing they have the virus.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Im immune I don't have it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh dear,oh dear....what a bunch of....

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I had a dream once where there was a vine growing through the world and it was a form of alien intelligence. The Vine had spikes/thorns and couldn't be visibly seen by humans. In my dream state I could see it growing and its vine would reach out for people everywhere & anywhere around the globe and penetrate their bodies. I watched as people were penetrated they gave a physical jolt and after that moment their behaviour became controllable by jolts and contortion ripples from the vine.

I was immune because I found myself with other survivors who were also immune. For some reason of our make up of our bodies and minds, we had rejected the vine and, the vine couldn't live symbiotically using us as the host.

We in this group watched the world with our job to go around find and help other immune survivors. Saying they were immune didn't mean there as no side effects because after the vine was rejected from a persons bodies the reaction was a violently illness/ fevour.

There are those who are immune and you will not know who they are because its not obvious, they wont let themselves be known.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Do you have such a desease,I mean of course you have it ,only are you aware of it?

What about yourself are you free from Fibromyalgia of the mind?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Oh dear,oh dear....what a bunch of....

You don't believe Fibromyalgia of the mind exists?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Both myself and my father were diagnosed with fibromyalgia 12 and 18 months ago respectively, symptoms (for me) were pain (severe) and stiffness in the neck and shoulders, diagnosed with a simple blood test and prescribed steroids.

Both me and my father feel absolutely fine now (still on the steroids)......no zombie tendencies to speak of

top topics

join