It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The support group for ATS obsession

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Chicken chaser!!!

I used to run around Fable chasing chickens...lol

Ok, I thought it was funny...*face palms self*
edit on 20-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

lol i hated that game. there i am heroically killing villagers, and everyone calls me a chicken chaser.
jeez

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Oh my??? I most definitely was confused and am going to fully blame it on the combination of "hot toddy" and one too many Benadryl that overtook me... it wasn't exactly that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed as much as the fact had yet to get ANY sleep at all last evening.

In other words, I had an adverse reaction to medicine I THOUGHT was going to knock me out, as I've been under the weather, and although I am not really feeling better today, you all will be hopefully glad to know I can BARELY hold my head up from exhaustion this evening and will more than likely get a good nights rest.

With that being said, I apologize...to everyone that had to tolerate my post which now makes absolutely no sense to me either
Seriously, have NO idea WHAT I thought I was talking about, although I hope you all can laugh as hard at me now, as I am laughing at that post... WOW! Has to be the strangest thing that's ever happened, and if a Mod really loved me they'd just remove that post and save me any further embarassment

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Lol no probs at least you have been a decent person and come back and said sorry
kudos to you.
Oh just alert your post and explain to a mod why you want it deleted...Iam sure they will help you out.
Hope you are feeling better now.
edit on 20-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

May i take my hat off to you Shells for being so honest

I really hope that you manage to get some rest and feel a lot better very quickly.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Ah there you are

That's the shells we know and love

Thanks for taking the time to reply again

Much respect for you for coming back and explaining it

May angles rest on your pillow and help you get some sleep shells

Cody

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You guys are so kind, and so sweet to be so forgiving...thanks for the kind replies

I most definitely slept, a bit much I might add...and now I'm up...again

However, I learned my lesson and have skipped all medications, I do wish I would have remembered to run to the store and refill my empty melatonin bottle ( which I LOVE & swear by)...ah well... tomorrow night I am sure I'll be back on schedule and 100%.

Thanks again, and one more time for the record, I am STILL not sure what I thought you said Cody that deserved such a lashing, or exactly WHAT I was "banging" on about, as one poster said so eloquently LMAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Hi shells

No problem. If you'd read my threads you'd get my sense of humour and BM and Rod are really nice guys

Glad to see you back to normal

Luckily you picked my thread

I'm just concerned at the stars you got for it

Cody

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

edit on 24-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join