It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While You Were Distracted By Obama.. A Bombshell In The IRS Scandal Hit.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Yes I am serious.
Do you not think that our political candidates are given to us to choose from?
We darn sure don't choose them ourselves!

And look at how this is playing out! Watergate part deux.
But I guarantee you there will be no impeachment.
The riots would start as soon as the word got out.

In the meantime they have free reign to do whatever they want.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

"Do you not think that our political candidates are given to us to choose from?
We darn sure don't choose them ourselves! ",,then call there bluff, by using WORDS and TACTICS OF SPEACH!,,where are your mlk,jfk,bobby's,,it was 100 x's worse,,but they rose above,,using words as well

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Apathy? Docility? Lack of true concern and outrage? Hmmm...... Sodium Fluoride anyone?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by be4ne1

gee guess i should have not listened too MOM,,when she said,,brush your teeth,,,,,,,i can see it,, NOT. lol

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
They wanted to impeach Clinton over a Monica Lewinsky b-job.This is a bit more serious if you ask me.As for Obama just another act of transparency,huh?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
what you fail to realize is that they need no distractions...regardless of what's going on...they will continue to do what they want because the democrats are the darlings in the media's eyes....like it or not...it's up to people like you and I to sift through information to figure out what is really going on and at the point just let it happen because nothing is going to change

It's the weekend so it won't be big news for next week...lets not kid ourselves to think that some misdirection needs to happen in order for agendas to be pushed...Obama is in my opinion like Bush X2 but with better suits and charm...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Can't tell if troll or just stupid.

On topic though, learn to swim folks, we're about to be up to our eyeballs in (snippysnippydoingyourjobforyoumodnazis).

The amount of scandals coming from the government right now is simply staggering. There can be no blame-shifting, only thing they can do is ignore and divert. It's been one after another for months now, starting with fastwalker a couple years ago.

Seems planned to me, reminds me of Yuri Bezmenov.

(sorry for the image quality)

Shortened form:

Interested in more about that:

Don't start shooting, folks. That's part of the plan. Don't play that game.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I really hope your right and someone go's down for something. The problem is if 4 people can die in Bengasi and Bengasi is directly linked with the president and Hillary Clinton then what makes you think this is going any further?.

The American people have been told in so many words after the corruption is brought to the light, "you caught us , now what are you going to do about it" quite a few times now and it does not seem to be getting any better.

We have a DOJ that just waves a wand and corruption just seems to go away and everyone walks............has anybody been brought up on charges on anything yet????

Quote from a movie seems to fit here, "the idea of justice is an illusion, the system guarantees the corrupt people will not be prosecuted........because everyone is involved."........I just substituted people where they had banks.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I find it disturbing, hysterical, ridiculous, and a 100 other conflicting emotions that, not so long ago, we impeached a President who simply lied about a blow job but we've barely bothered to give two $*#ts that the current President has:

Used the IRS to target his political opponents
Lied about and covered up terrorism against Americans to help his political campaign (and subsequently refused to save their lives)
Completely trampled and disregarded the 4th amendment against the American public

And that's just covering what you already know...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

and between,milt./Cia/Fbi/Dhs/nsa/well,,,,,i guess it will all come out in the wash.,,,,,,hopefull the wash will be true,,blue.
edit on 20-7-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Get real people he will never get impeached the last time someone got impeached and lost their job was Watergate.

Clinton was impeached and it was like meh, so what.

Knew about Wilkins 2 days ago before the speech.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

O

edit on 20-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Lol, if people tried to impeach Obama over a serious scandal they would be labeled a racists and the DOJ would prosecute them all for hate crimes.

I can just see it now. #FreeObama

Despite what people may say about her, Ann Coulter from day one said if elected President, any one who disagreed with Obama and his policies would be labeled a 'racist'.
And I'll be damned if she wasn't right.
This admin. has no fear of attacking any one who is not on their side and uses any of the 'alphabet agencies' to get the job done.

And to use the Zimmerman trial as a deflection to get the attention off of this administration's numerous scandals is just plain tacky, and yet predictable.
Many posters here on ATS already called that one.

edit on 20-7-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Our elected representatives appear to use these scandals as leverage to get whatever scraps are falling off the table. At best somebody else would take the fall for it, but that's about as unlikely as can be too. Nobody gets the blame unless they go against the grain. If you still have the impression the Republicans are going to do anything to right this ship, I'm sorry but that's never going to happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Get real people he will never get impeached the last time someone got impeached and lost their job was Watergate.

Clinton was impeached and it was like meh, so what.

Knew about Wilkins 2 days ago before the speech.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

O

Thanx for sharing this. You know I often feel that when I post good stuff in other threads it gets buried also. Glad to hear you are up on these issues also.

But most importantly, does everyone here realize that these dirty tactics could have changed the outcome of the last election? IRS info was used against Romney. Who, by the way, had also been audited numerous times. This abuse of office is much more serious than a Monica Lewinsky or Watergate.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

But most importantly, does everyone here realize that these dirty tactics could have changed the outcome of the last election? IRS info was used against Romney. Who, by the way, had also been audited numerous times. This abuse of office is much more serious than a Monica Lewinsky or Watergate.

Yes called what the IRS done as electioneering for the current administration that makes him and everyone else who was up for re-election illegitimate.

As it is clear how Obama out raised Romney during the 2012 election, also stands to reason they should look in to the 2008 election was well.

Since the proof is there to see for those of us who do not have our political blinders on.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Congress should give Lois Lerner immunity to testify before Congress - if she does not testify lock her ass up in jail!
Totally within their authority....

Easy Peasy...how long you think she will last in jail?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

And there is not one MSM outlet reporting on it, seems dead to me

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallgonenow

Yeah it looks like we are back to this aren't we? The MSM seemed to do an about face at the tail end of the massive the wave of scandals, but why did they suddenly go back to their old ways? I wonder if this is something we need to find out?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I admit it seems strange that they will start to cover it and then suddenly go back to how they used to be. I was almost starting to have faith in them. I should have known better I don't know why I had a hope.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Something very sinister is happening to our country. We are definitely in the midst of Obama's attempt at fundamentally changing (destroying) our great country, imo.

Watergate NEVER would have exploded into the scandal it was had Nixon and his cronies had access to the kinds of personal information on people that Obama and his cronies have access to. Technology and the internet have changed the whole game!

I think this is why as soon as a scandal begins to be uncovered, suddenly, it begins to get swept under the rug.

Obama and his goons and whoever is behind his election have been steadily and secretly gathering dirt and information on everybody who is anybody. They're masters at the use of cyber warfare, even right here at home. You have to hand it to them.....they have used technology and social media to mold, manipulate, and maneuver.

Anybody of any position that tries to come up against them or expose them can have their life ruined with a "few clicks of the mouse" (if you know what I mean).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join