While You Were Distracted By Obama.. A Bombshell In The IRS Scandal Hit.

page: 1
78
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+42 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well, Obama accomplished exactly what he was aiming to do. Blindside you with his convenient speech to take the light away from the most recent finding in the IRS hearings.

The congressional IRS hearing is being led on a breadcrumb trail, that so far has led to... Drum roll... An Obama IRS appointee, IRS chief counsel William Wilkins. Wilkins is the senior adviser to Ms. Lois Lerner.

It will be interesting to watch to see if this trail will go any higher than it already has. But this testimony to date will be be very damaging to the Obama administration.


Still, what landed was a bombshell. And Democrats know it. Which is why they are so desperate to make the investigation go away. They know, as Republicans do, that the chief counsel of the IRS is one of only two Obama political appointees in the entire agency.



So: What the IRS originally claimed was a rogue operation now reaches up not only to the Washington office, but into the office of the IRS chief counsel himself.


Noonan: A Bombshell in the IRS Scandal - Wall Street Journal
edit on 20-7-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina
 


To me this seems just like another Watergate. Spy on the Political opposition!

P


+46 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by elouina
 


To me this seems just like another Watergate. Spy on the Political opposition!

P


And it should end the same way as Watergate.

Impeachment.
edit on 2013/7/20 by Metallicus because: Sp



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by elouina
 


To me this seems just like another Watergate. Spy on the Political opposition!

P


And it should end the same way as Watergate.

Impeachment.
edit on 2013/7/20 by Metallicus because: Sp

Fully Agreed,.
however it does not seem as there is ANYONE with the kajones to make it happen,
as it should have happened in his first term, and yet he got a second chance to destroy this country.


+12 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen.. The majority of America, as I have said countless times for YEARS, do not care. There was some serious corruption in the IRS, Profiling audits attacking Republican non profit groups, preventing the party from growth in a sense thru anonymity etc.

Nothing will be done.. Having angry Black people in One hundred cities is more important then looking at the crooks running our government...


That is what is important, enraging and using the blacks to distract the MSM..

What a world we live in...

One other reason why the American population will never do anything about the corruption in Washington.. We are to divided as well...

The People in D.C are much smarter then most of us it looks like...

There are all together on ATS about 1000 pages of idiots arguing with one another about which opinion is right and which opinion is a fact..


Yet the fact is Zimmerman is innocent, yet idiots are still arguing with one another about whether he is guilty or not..

Now the story has mutated into the BLACK communities insecurities.. Now there will be a thousand more pages about that...

Oh he was profiled etc. because he was black.. Or from middle eastern decent etc. or Spanish etc.

People need to grow up...
Anyhow, Nothing will be done with the IRS scandal, don't you worry bout that.. The majority of America, is to stupid to care..

Just look at the NSA story...
edit on 20-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina
 


Lets watch the trail all the way up.
Fire them all, or impeach them. Either way.

Crooks and liars, all of them.



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Impeachment is imminent.

BUT, the Republicans need to get control of both Congressional Chambers.

Sure the House can impeach, but the Senate conducts "The Trial".

This fear is very real for Obama Inc.

That's why we are seeing all the frost brain efforts to keep the public focused away from the real issues.

Obama is now actively campaigning for the 2014 elections .......

His political life and His legacy depends on Democrat victories.

The 2014 elections are extremely important.

Watch how many Democrats abandon ship this time.



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Lol, if people tried to impeach Obama over a serious scandal they would be labeled a racists and the DOJ would prosecute them all for hate crimes.

I can just see it now. #FreeObama


+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by elouina
 


To me this seems just like another Watergate. Spy on the Political opposition!

P


And it should end the same way as Watergate.

Impeachment.
edit on 2013/7/20 by Metallicus because: Sp


Well Nixon at least had the good grace to resign and not further disgrace the Office of the President. He got caught in the political game and said Uncle. This administration does not only not care about the office, they don't care about the people or anything other than their mission. There's no dignity left in Washington.



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I noticed this as well.
Of course, it comes as no surprise. I would imagine the scandal goes straight to the oval office.

And in the meanwhile, Obama is out telling jokes.
Internally I guarantee you he is sweating his backside off.



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Impeach Trayvon! I mean Obama!

Honestly, can we all agree at this point that Obama is one of the top 3 worst presidents of all time?



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What is really sad....

A thread making up evidence against Zimmerman, after the trial is over.gets more attentio than somehing real and important, like this thread.

People don't care I guess.



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina
 


In light of how much is coming out of the IRS scandal the Zimmerman trial, and the media's mass interest, seems to be feeding the naturally lazy instincts of Americans. Kind of like some missiles that were blindly fired into Afghanistan back in the 1990's. Seems like disinformation and diversion was the Russian's best weapon, now I believe the rooster has come home to roost.



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
Nothing is going to happen.. The majority of America, as I have said countless times for YEARS, do not care. There was some serious corruption in the IRS, Profiling audits attacking Republican non profit groups, preventing the party from growth in a sense thru anonymity etc.

Nothing will be done.. Having angry Black people in One hundred cities is more important then looking at the crooks running our government...


That is what is important, enraging and using the blacks to distract the MSM..

What a world we live in...

One other reason why the American population will never do anything about the corruption in Washington.. We are to divided as well...

The People in D.C are much smarter then most of us it looks like...

There are all together on ATS about 1000 pages of idiots arguing with one another about which opinion is right and which opinion is a fact..


Yet the fact is Zimmerman is innocent, yet idiots are still arguing with one another about whether he is guilty or not..

Now the story has mutated into the BLACK communities insecurities.. Now there will be a thousand more pages about that...

Oh he was profiled etc. because he was black.. Or from middle eastern decent etc. or Spanish etc.

People need to grow up...
Anyhow, Nothing will be done with the IRS scandal, don't you worry bout that.. The majority of America, is to stupid to care..

Just look at the NSA story...
edit on 20-7-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)






You are absolutely right, and I applaud your intelligence. Sincerely. It angers me to see that more of us don't want to make something happen enough to act, and scared of the world my 2 year old grandson will have to face. I hope it's not as bad as it looks like it will be.



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What scares me most is that I truly believe that Obama would rather start a race war to distract, than to face the truth and leave office. I understand that not every president can be perfect. But Obama is something far less than perfection, he is devious and a criminal. And his little wheels are still turning. By planting this race war seed, he is assuring himself his office through thick and thin. Brilliant if you ask me. Hitler was brilliant also, he managed to turn an entire country against Jewish people. History has a way of repeating itself.
edit on 20-7-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i thought Boxer,,and the other Dem. Gentleman,,,(reminded me of Moses?),,proved it didnt go too the W.H.,,,and convinced ISSA ,,of such?



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And this is the thing I was waiting for.

Yea this is big. Wall street journal too.

Would we even see an impeachment from this? Americans tend to be numb to everything nowadays unless its plastered all over the TV while being told to be mad at whatever it is.
edit on 7/20/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina
 


Yep. The Zimmerman decision came at the perfect time.
Tensions are mounting.
If we impeach our first black president there will be hell to pay.

I have had a hunch all along that this may be why Obama was spoon fed to us from the get go.
Get a guy in there that we CANNOT remove and then dismantle that "goddamn piece of toilet paper" of a document we call our constitution.



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99
Impeach Trayvon! I mean Obama!

Honestly, can we all agree at this point that Obama is one of the top 3 worst presidents of all time?
Absolutely. Top 5 Worst Presidents IMO
1) Woodrow Wilson
2) FDR
3) Obama
4) Bush II
5) Lincoln



posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR
 


are u serious,,,,"Get a guy in there that we CANNOT remove ",,why not a better strategisor instead,,its only chess?,,u know follow the RULES.





new topics
top topics
 
78
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join