It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Own Aura In Previous Nights' Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Last night I dreamt, I was looking at some pictures that I didn't take physically, but I had apparently taken them in the dream world. Anyways, I remember seeing myself in black pants (the Gecko kinds I were to school a lot) and a hooded sweatshirt that was grey. I remember also, that in every picture (there were about four of the same shot) I was able to see my aura which was pure white (I know from past research on auras that that is a meaning of holiness or something of the sort) it wasn't your typical aura which was only two inches around your body, this was stretching a couple feets' length. I was also pointing my aura out to my friend. Anybody got any clue what this could mean? Oh yeah, in case you need to know, the density of the aura wasn't that good.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Anybody, have anything?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The human aura is actually BIGGER than most folks percieve. it surrounds the body an an area of space a couple of feet out from the body. When I actually SEE an aura on someone it looks like they are at the center of a swirlingly colorfull egg. The colors swirl much like how the arora borialis swirls.....an aura really looks alot LIKE the arora borialis.
I only can SEE the aura of like one person out of a thousand, and I am always amazed when I do SEE it.
Differant colors in your aura have differant meanings.......alot of pink/red means that person is feeling alot of love....green colors means this person has a healing ability within them....... brown spots in someones aura tells of sickness within the body...Lavender/purple colors signify a strong penchant for phychic abilitys. Pure white? this person is very pure, somewhat along the lines of being an Angel.
Most peoples auras swirl with many differant colors, and the colors change with the mood they are in, and with the thoughts they are thinking.

I think your dream is telling you, that you are ALOT more in tune with the true pure Spirit than you are aware of........also that you are very healthy emotionally as well as physically..........you have alot of very GOOD energy in you.

I am NOT a dream inturpeter(or good speller) nor am I some kind of aura expert. I just SEE them 'sometimes' so Ive read up on the subject a bit. I am sure there are MORE informed people than me on this site...
there just has GOTTA be.......but I thought I would give you the tad bit that I could give you, since nobody else has stepped up yet. Give 'em a little time to SEE your thread....

[edit on 17-11-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I think your dream is telling you, that you are ALOT more in tune with the true pure Spirit than you are aware of........also that you are very healthy emotionally as well as physically..........you have alot of very GOOD energy in you.
[edit on 17-11-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

I hope the above is true!

top topics

join