It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's done. Did you realize it's already done?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Honestly i was trying to see if i could use my will to get you to flag a thread you do not want to flag but have continually posted on. I mean its your free will and all so i was just trying to play the roll of Will Bender.
Jeez i wonder what it will take you to flag one of my threads

So it is your belief that you can control the appearance? When you go to the cinema do you think you can control the movie? Tell me - how is it working for you?
You cannot control the movie of life - what is appearing is just appearing - you have no control over what happens/appears.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Is this what it is all about - you and you getting more, more flags?
More, more, more - how do you like it? More, more, more!!
Adorable.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Thoughts come about "The Past" and these images, sounds, and words are held on to even though they no longer exist.
[color=cyan]
experiences learned from past so in future to better assist

Thoughts come about "The Future" and these images, sounds, and words are held on to even though it doesn't actually exist, and it is just a fantasy or a prediction based on one's own opinions of what will be.
[color=cyan]
a future viewed with Optimism interpreted subjectively with the (I) only seeking reality understanding more Objectively.

The Present is The Past and The Future.
[color=cyan]
like experiences LOOPED as one...

This moment is here and yet it is already done (Present-Past).
This moment is here and yet it continues to change and be (Present-Future).

You are now free to be here, because it is where you already are. Each moment is happening and it is happening anew. You don't have to recreate a "Past" or a "History" for yourself. To let go of the past memories of disappointment, conflict, and hate is Forgiveness. The absence of a past is Innocence, Purity, and Grace.
[color=cyan]
to let go of the past that may have encountered negative deeds
-can allow a Spirit/Soul/Internal Energy from animosity trapped in time to be free
The absence/forgiveness of the past can generate new conscious mind states
-and with Truth assisting the innocence Purity and Grace shall find the way

Become Born Again, realize that each moment is new. This moment is new. This moment is free of the past, and it is also free of the future - until it is here, but even the future will be now and once this moment is gone, it is done and Grace is Born Again anew.

[color=cyan]
Thank you for the positive share arpgme

To 1 the OP is saying to dwell on past potential animosity based thoughts related to conflict & hate can = disappointments if left to continuously cycle within.

Acknowledging past experiences is ok to learn from them, but don't remain consciously stationary dwelling on them which can then allow the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy opportunity to persevere beyond and not let the experiences from the past misdirect or misguide the future.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/20/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Is this what it is all about - you and you getting more, more flags?
More, more, more - how do you like it? More, more, more!!
Adorable.

Well now the truth comes out. It cant really be about me can it since "nothing" has happened has it. I do like it though. All this attention and the fact that you find it "adorable" just makes me want to hug you and become one with the kumbaya.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It cant really be about me can it since "nothing" has happened has it. I do like it though. All this attention and the fact that you find it "adorable" just makes me want to hug you and become one with the kumbaya.

When division is the case then seeking is the condition. Division is splitting the whole into parts - when one is divided one seeks all sorts of things to feel whole - flags and stars seem to fulfil but there are never enough flags and stars so one is disappointed and rarely satisfied.
The belief in lack moves one forward in searching for that which might complete it.
Come to this moment and realize there is nothing apart from you.
You are the space (nothing) in which all arises.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh well if nothing is happening then i better not turn this thread into a novel with my ramblings.
The flag i saw must have been a ripple reflection off the one i gave earlier after posting my thoughts on another persons thread.

Philosophically, something IS happening, but not as you think it is. Look at something that's about ten feet away from you. Now close your eyes and conjure up the image of that thing in your mind. Make sure that you see how that thing is ten feet away from you. Notice the floor between you and the object. In your mind you can reach out and still not touch that object.

Tell us, do you have ten feet of space inside your head? Of course not. This is the theory claiming that the Big Bang never really happened and that we're all scrunched together in that singularity and we only imagine the space between things. But TIME is still passing in there!

edit on 7/20/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Thank you for your detailed analysis "Dr Snow", Can i call you Snow for short? Ok thanks.
Obviously there is something apart from me since i wanted you to flag this thread and if i am that "which all arises", then i failed to launch there.
There is still time to flag this thread though and complete me. I do not know why but it will, with you giving a flag to someone in the spirit of giving out a flag that is in such limited supply.
I set my goals really low when it comes to personal happiness.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It appears that there is something happening - there is an appearance and it is moving. But what it moves in/on does not move.
Have you ever moved in your experience or does the environment move?

In a car it might seem at first that it is you that is moving but if you check you will find that it is the environment that moves. Where you are seeing from never moves - it is the one constant.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Thank you for your detailed analysis "Dr Snow", Can i call you Snow for short? Ok thanks.

What is in a name?? Can a name, a label, describe what is?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The thought 'apple' - where did it appear???

Whether the apple appeared or not is irrelevant. It's the process during the formation of the apple that counts. In that short amount of TIME, the brain engine is working. It started with no thought of the apple, then formulated the thought of the apple once the suggestion was accepted by the brain, and even colored it - all in a set amount of time.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I am writing this reply from your future. You will be reading it in my past.

Writing happens presently and reading happens presently.
Nothing can happen at any other time.
There is only ever what is happening.

Okay, so you started the above message by pressing on the W key in the word 'writing'. If time didn't exist you couldn't have moved on to press the 'R' key. You would keep pressing the 'W' key, now, now and now...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

The thought 'apple' - where did it appear???

Whether the apple appeared or not is irrelevant. It's the process during the formation of the apple that counts. In that short amount of TIME, the brain engine is working. It started with no thought of the apple, then formulated the thought of the apple once the suggestion was accepted by the brain, and even colored it - all in a set amount of time.

The 'thought apple' appeared now. No actual 'apple' appeared. The thought cannot appear at another time because it has to be perceived presently. All perceiving happens now.

Appearance and perception is one.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I am writing this reply from your future. You will be reading it in my past.

Writing happens presently and reading happens presently.
Nothing can happen at any other time.
There is only ever what is happening.

Okay, so you started the above message by pressing on the W key in the word 'writing'. If time didn't exist you couldn't have moved on to press the 'R' key. You would keep pressing the 'W' key, now, now and now...

Movement and change happen presently.
The appearance is constantly changing - the perceiver is not changing.
The unchanging presence is the Father and the changing presence is the son.
The Father is the unseen presence and the son is the seen presence.
There is nothing 'else'. This is it!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well i thought i was being clever since snow is in your ATS avatar label. So there are labels within labels. It is like a test to see if there is a real boy in there or a reoccurring record. I was going to say a case of herpes simplex but yeah labels create really powerful images to deliver something that is.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well i thought i was being clever

I know

Thinking that you are clever is not wise.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I know

I know, it is being clever. Which for me is also being funny. I am regular comedian in my own right
Wise, i am not the wisest owl to hoot, but my hoot is heard from miles around.
Maybe one day when i am finished hooting i will be more wise. But for now i will continue to give flag where flag is due.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I know

I know, it is being clever. Which for me is also being funny. I am regular comedian in my own right
Wise, i am not the wisest owl to hoot, but my hoot is heard from miles around.
Maybe one day when i am finished hooting i will be more wise. But for now i will continue to give flag where flag is due.

What is it about this thread that you think it deserves a flag?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Good, then can I call you Owaga, itsnOWAGAin?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I know

You are the comedian and also the audience.
Life is just a dream - an entertainment for oneself.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

It took me 58 years to define who and what I am, and you want me to let go of all of my life experiences and start over again?

Ok so after 58 years how do you now define yourself?

Fully human.

I am all human all the time.

Because people rarely speak the truth and you stated "your" truth twice makes it suspect.

Who are you really?!?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join