It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you believe about the history of the world is False

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I think it comes down to this do you choose to believe modern historians or you ancient ancestors. There is enough myth from every continent of the earth to tell me there was a great flood. Again there are myths of the golden age found from all for points of the earth.
Personally to me the account of history provided in the OP holds far more truth than any mainstream history and we are being kept in the dark on purpose.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Congrats to you!

First person i've seen on this site to be right on the mark.

"You have been telling people its the eleventh hour. Now you must go back and tell them it is the twelfth."

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkNite
reply to post by boymonkey74

A little off topic but you must not say anything to look foolish. That avatar does it.. God bless

WTF is it with some people eh? I have had about five people today instead of talking about what I say just attack my avatar?
Wow what sad people you must be If all you can do is this?
I talk about lack of evidence for the OP's claims you attack my avatar.
So tell me again who is the foolish one here?

Oh and I have had loads of PM's telling me my avatar is cool so thanks again Littled for giving it to me.

edit on 22-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Off topic but frankly what is not to love about a monkey scrubbing a cat?

That is now up there as one of my favourite avatars........

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I think it comes down to this do you choose to believe modern historians or you ancient ancestors. There is enough myth from every continent of the earth to tell me there was a great flood. Again there are myths of the golden age found from all for points of the earth.
Personally to me the account of history provided in the OP holds far more truth than any mainstream history and we are being kept in the dark on purpose.

But the scientific, historic and geological records all show that there wasn't one giant global flood, just lots of localised events over a period of thousands of years. This is a hugely important difference.

As to the age of iron, i would say that ended a while ago and we are in the age of electronics (and have been since the end of the 1940's).

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I know but according to the OP it gives off "bad energy" I wonder how an image on a computer screen can give off energy at all and bad energy?

When they can't attack what I say they try and divert with this BS.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If you want the masses to understand how intelligent ancient man was examine the "sword" in the garden of Eden story with the knowledge we now have of things. Then decipher why 666 is the number of a "(hu)man". You will see we are rediscovering our past not marching into the future. My theory is man keeps making the same mistake over and over an not learning from it. That mistake is represented in David's star which is a hidden representation of the Atom. Live by atomic power, die by atomic power, imprisoned because we don't learn from our past mistakes with atomic power because we are told we never made those past mistakes. This is most likely not the first planet we have destroyed and we are most likely the ones who gave up our "first estate" (planet) in heaven (space).
edit on 22-7-2013 by XGodofWar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Like the lady in UK with a fourth retinal cone/rod. She sees billions of colors we have no idea about; but does that mean they don't exist?

Thank you for providing a perfect example of the mental malfunctioning I referred to earlier.
  • There is only one type of rod cell in the human eye, not three (let alone four).

• Rod cells play little or no role in colour vision.

• Most people have three types of cone cell (each sensitive to a different range of optical frequencies, i.e. colours and shades of colours), but a few people, the majority of whom are women, are blessed with a fourth variety of cone cell. We call these people tetrachromats.

• Tetrachromats do not 'see billions of colours we have no idea about'; they are able to distinguish finer variations of tone among colours that we, too, can see – that is all. Mostly, they see a greater number of shades of green.

• Nobody is claiming that tetrachromats can see 'billions of colours'; an article in Discover mentioned 100 million shades, but this was based on an arbitrary and almost certainly false calculation. In reality, there is no objective way to establish how much finer tetrachromatic vision is than trichromatic vision.

All these facts and subtleties are ignored in your post; instead, you use fabrication and exaggeration to put forward the sensationalistic – and false – claim that 'there is a lady in the UK who sees billions of colours we have no idea about.' This is exaggeration leading to confabulation, and it is a misuse of your human powers of reasoning. I did not say that you were mentally ill; it is simply that you have so mistrained and misused your rational faculties that they no longer work correctly.

My brain is very good at connecting obscure information plots

Again, thank you for providing so clear an example of what I mean. Since we're being all autobographical, let me just say that I have worked in the creative industries all my life and have met and collaborated with innumerable artists, musicians, writers, dramatists, filmmakers and others. Such people, in fact, form the bulk of my social circle; I also have some friends who are scientists, a legacy of my own scientific education. So I am intensely aware that creative thinking consists largely of making felicitous connexions between previously unconnected facts, concepts, spheres of kowledge, etc. The process is rather well described in such books as Koestler's The Act of Creation and James Webb Young's invaluable manual of creativity, A Technique for Producing Ideas.

There is a time and a place for everything. Making connexions between obscure pieces of information is an invaluable mental ability – but it is not a reliable method of getting at the truth. Conclusions reached in this intuitive way have got to be carefully verified by experiment and observation before they can be accepted; in that process a lot of ideas get shot down, and those that survive are usually altered radically. You simply neglect this vital part of the process (understandably – it's the hard part) and parade your speculative connexions as if they were true. I have no doubt that doing so makes life seem more interestingly mysterious and colourful, but it does not reflect any kind of reality. It is a fairytale, a fantasy, an infantile daydream.

I study medicine and nutrition, and the ability to connect information plots works really well with this. It allows me to connect areas, hormones, and functions of the body, so that I may gain more information as to the cause or the cure.

I see. You are a deviser and propagator of quack remedies. Yet again, my thanks for being so frank; I think we understand each other quite well now.

edit on 22/7/13 by Astyanax because: of colours we can see.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Most people are asleep, zombies since birth. If I have a failing in my method,

Another to awaken the crowd.

Whats funny are those who come here to wake others are stuck in a nightmare they cant awake from so they try waking others.

Zombies since birth, most people are asleep.

And a select few are awake here like yourself, you hear the alarm but don't know where it is, what its for or how to stop it, so you impose your fear of not knowing whats wrong onto ATS readers by deceiving yourself in a delusion thinking you know and are passing on your knowledge when in fact you pass on your own deceptions your blind to.

Well done your a typical ATS prophet.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

That's quite the statement, I hope so anyway, thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Glad to have real folks posting on here, and thanks for the encouragement. That's part of being an adult, is dealing with problems, being harsh to those who need it, and giving out thanks also to those who deserve it and need it. And who doesn't respond to encouragement? Well not everybody, but most people do.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Every post you make just proves my point about humanity's downward spiral. So thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

All these facts and subtleties are ignored in your post; instead, you use fabrication and exaggeration to put forward the sensationalistic – and false – claim that 'there is a lady in the UK who sees billions of colours we have no idea about.' This is exaggeration leading to confabulation, and it is a misuse of your human powers of reasoning. I did not say that you were mentally ill; it is simply that you have so mistrained and misused your rational faculties that they no longer work correctly.

Actually, you are wrong again....I read that story 6 months ago; one time, and was trying to recall what I read about it...Give me a break Kujo..... I never exaggerated, I tried to recall something that I looked over once 6 months ago. The only fault in that, is that I did not look the story back up so that I could make sure it was entirely factual..

But hey you are doing so well here, let's argue semantics while we're at it.....Pseudoskeptic...

What quack remedies would those happen to be? You know nothing about me, and your ignorance on such is duly showing...
edit on 22-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So tell me again who is the foolish one here?

Bone, I think foolish is the wrong word.

I know but according to the OP it gives off "bad energy" I wonder how an image on a computer screen can give off energy at all and bad energy?

You see what I mean, foolish doesn't quite capture the whole picture.

Hey, But listen to Op because All we know is a lie and they have the truth.

Whats with the flood of truth tellers. Did the 2012 scenarios really unbalance that many minds?

Look at the influx of saviors of the world come here to impose their truth in 2013.

Why not join forces and call yourselves "the Avengers" of the lost truth.

Why not? because all that are making these claims of truth and love would rip each other apart if they were to ever come together and propose what they all do, unity of the lower classes of society that outnumber the upper.

Their unity would be like seeing and experiencing hell with each and every one that claims truth doing anything they can to make sure their truth is the truth all other confirm by.

Its threads like this that give of bad energy, not posters avatars.
edit on 22-7-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So... man was not created... and man did not evolve.... where exactly did man come from then?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Tetrachromacy Article

This was the article you bashed me for trying to recall what it had been about from memory...I should have looked it up first; but doesn't mean you aren't still a self-righteous.......Won't even give you the benefit of me saying it....

So basically you have an entire post debasing me because I couldn't remember one little article, now my mental faculties are all out of whack huh?

You are so full of it, and yourself too.

You do realize that your whole rant about how my mental faculties are pitiful is unfounded right? All of that because I couldn't remember the specific details of an article, once again from at least 6 months ago... All of it based on my inability to recall said article....sheesh...

I bet your mother is so proud of you.....Did she teach you humility and compassion along with malice and contempt? Is she responsible for this massive chip on your shoulder, that you seem to have? Would she approve of your 'big head', and the gross development of your own superiority complex? Or is your father responsible for that?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Man was brought here with nothing and proceeded to kill or run off the evolving species that was here. This is why there is no missing link. Two different species attempting to coexist. Humans did what humans do and destroyed what was different.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
reply to post by jjkenobi

Man was brought here with nothing and proceeded to kill or run off the evolving species that was here. This is why there is no missing link. Two different species attempting to coexist. Humans did what humans do and destroyed what was different.

Sorry, but what?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

He is saying there is no missing link in evolution because us humans killed off what evolutionists refer to as the 'missing link'. But there are many missing links. The theory is flawed. But whether your an evolutionist or creationist it's great to have something to believe in.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just wanted to put this out there. I have heard many folks describe the cycle of ages of earth. It is not strictly based on the metals used at the time. I think folks are taking the metal ages literally, but many cultures have believed that the gold vs iron refers to prosperity vs poverty and the transitions in between, in regards to knowledge, freedom, wealth and strength of mind. It's metaphorical. Of course there's no real way to prove this cycle exists, and when you go back past 10,000 years, there isn't much evidence to analyze in regards to the wealth of the cultures around. Now I'm not saying that many folks don't describe the ages based on the metals, because I know that's how archaeology has defined it, but this is referring to a different cycle. The title of the thread is a bit deceptive, though, and evolution and creation are not contradictory concepts.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join