It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you believe about the history of the world is False

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

But we still have the pyramids/sphinx even though they were not just eroded by air but by water. This puts their construction even further back.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

What I'm saying is, if you don't want to go POOF in the next life, you need to fight the machine.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust

They'd have to be there first. Stanley Kubrick admitted in his movie Shining that he filmed it all for Nasa. Another big failure for modern man.

lol ok...if in your lifetime it is proven that we went there would that totally upend your beliefs? The idea that 99% of the world are sheeples and you few are in the "know" is a very fanciful and convenient reality.

My point is that if there were ever an advance race in the past the moon would have the evidence even if they went there a billion years ago.

But I think you need to give humans a break...we literary went from raw wood, stones and simple metals in the last 1000 years. Think of what we will be doing in another 1000 years, or 10,000. We now make data disks that will last 1 million years, so your point is very weak to suggest "nothing can survive except rock".

edit on 21-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

And how well would these data discs survive an EMP blast? Or heat of thousands of degrees?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

But you still have no evidence from one life to another. That's pretty odd, wouldn't you say? And how exactly does life arise from nonlife? Is it mutation?

Life is just chemical reactions within a mixture of elements. This chemical reaction we call life started very early in earth's past, about 4 billion years ago. This kind of suggests that under the right conditions life happens just like millions of other chemical reactions happen too as a part of our universe.

We share about 60% of our genes with a blade of grass, so this means if we go back far enough we are one and the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

But what is the process by which one changes into another?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

And how well would these data discs survive an EMP blast? Or heat of thousands of degrees?

It can handle up to 3000* F with EMP having zero effect...but you totally miss my point and your follow on question are becoming childish in nature...next you will ask, how about a 1000 pound sledge hammer.

None of this was my point and why you seem to keep missing the points from others too like a blind man throwing darts. My point is we have only been in the technology age for what 200 years? And you are suggesting we can never have anything that can last. Kind of like your absolute title of your post, and those that live in an absolute world are typically immature in nature.

I pointed out things that can last and that is not even accounting for 1000s 10,000s of years more of advancement or even 50 years more...You are wrong in suggesting nothing can survive, we haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg in what we can achieve and what can last as evidence. If past civilizations were greater than us there would be proof even a billion years ago, and more importantly they would not have been human in any way....

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

There's no point in reverting to ridicule. Most people don't like having their assumptions challenged, even someone like yourself who would like to believe they are impartial and objective. I'm just like you trying to figure everything out. The person who says they have it all figured out is blind.

The fact is, you don't have any evidence for your theories. They're theories only. Open your mind and see the real realities of the world. It can be an unpleasant experience, though, so I understand your reluctance.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But what is the process by which one changes into another?

Are you a perfect image of you mother? Does man look like man 200k years ago? Did man 200k years ago look like Lucy who other than her larger brain size, hips to walk up right and opposable thumbs, she looked more chimp then man. but she was us in the past.

Environment, radiation, DNA, bad traits that die out, good traits that carry on, survival of the fittest etc etc all play into process of advancement of life.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Although the info isn't all verified. You've made an interesting post and put it in a manner which has made me interested. I love this kind of thing!

Thanks.. i'll keep reading.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Radiation NEVER produces something better. It kills.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Glad to hear it, there's lots of good info within these pages from others. Put me on autoscroll if need be.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The fact is, you don't have any evidence for your theories. They're theories only. Open your mind and see the real realities of the world. It can be an unpleasant experience, though, so I understand your reluctance.

Once again my point is not to live in the absolute....

I do have evidence.... We share DNA with grass and every living thing on earth...FACT

This means at some point in the past we came from the same life form.... FACT

Life on earth evolved from simple to complex much like Chaos theory..... FACT

Life is made up of chemical reactions .... FACT

It would be rather easy for an advance race to show that they once were here....FACT with examples

What do you have but speculations?....and maybe an author like Zecharia Sitchin

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Not all those are facts, and the conclusion one can derive from them is also that the Creator used one blueprint for all life.

Nothing good ever came out of chaos or negligence.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Radiation NEVER produces something better. It kills.

It does mutate, what do you think cancer is, but mutations...when I say radiation I'm talking more a long the line of from our sun.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Stanley Kubrick admitted in his movie Shining that he filmed it all for Nasa.

He did? Care to show us a quote from Kubrick where he admitted that?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Not all those are facts,

So which ones are not facts?
edit on 21-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Not all those are facts, and the conclusion one can derive from them is also that the Creator used one blueprint for all life.

Nothing good ever came out of chaos or negligence.

lol ok I'm done...

The universe started out in an order state and evolved into a chaos state, much like a billiard game where it starts out as a triangle of balls (order state) and then the ball advance into a chaotic state.

Chaos theory is a field of study in mathematics, with applications in several disciplines including meteorology, physics, engineering, economics and biology. Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, an effect which is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect. Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for such dynamical systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general.[1] This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved.[2] In other words, the deterministic nature of these systems does not make them predictable

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

And cancer kills. Yes, radiation from the sun kills DNA.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You have to look at the film from his eyes. Otherwise he would've just made it like Stephen King's book, but he didn't. Why the changes? Would he just come out and admit it? Don't be naive.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join