It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Your Average Granny!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My grandma could pick potatoes with one hand, slap me upside the head with the other and still have the ability to reach out for her flask in between potatoes and slaps...

But she could never do this...

Granny's Got Chops!

www.coalitiondrumshop.com...

"The drum shop posted the video of the woman, identified only as “Grandma Drummer,” on its YouTube page 0n Thursday and website on Friday. By Friday night, the video was well on its way to viral status.

“We have no idea where this lady came from, what her name is, or where she went but she rocked our faces off!” the video’s description reads."

Peace

edit on 19-7-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Phil Collins. I always said his voice was too high

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Go Granny, Go!!!!!!!!!!! That was quite amazing. I wonder how many other other interesting senior citizens are out there jamming?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Go Granny, Go!!!!!!!!!!! That was quite amazing. I wonder how many other other interesting senior citizens are out there jamming?

Including myself?

We are many...We are Legion...

We forgive....we sometimes forget...

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My granny was a southpaw. She would fake you with the right and nail you hard with the left. Pretty impressive my granny, like yours, Jude, but her drumming skills sucked hard next to those of this granny.

She could hit a spitoon from 2 or 3 rockers away, though, so I guess that counts...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
My granny was a southpaw. She would fake you with the right and nail you hard with the left. Pretty impressive my granny, like yours, Jude, but her drumming skills sucked hard next to those of this granny.

She could hit a spitoon from 2 or 3 rockers away, though, so I guess that counts...

Yup, some of those grannies were tough old birds.

Mine was from the Ukraine, stood 6 ft tall and about 3ft across the shoulders...

And a look that could make the devil sit up and say "Yes Ma'am!.

Peace

top topics

join