It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Engine now in the USA.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

So you already had the estimated time frame for completion?

Seems like he got that at least.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by VoidHawk
So tell me. Why are you and those with opinions like yours spending so much time in this thread?

Trying to educate people

Why do you spend so much time talking to us silly people?

Trying to get you to stop and think for yourself, instead of you believing every snake oil salesman that comes along.

It kinda describes how you and your buddies know stuff, without having all the info.

What info do you think we do not have?
edit on 23-7-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

So, your trying to educate us by saying we should form an opinion without knowing all the facts. Nice.

You will have seen that throughout this thread I have maintained that I dont know if it'll work. I even stated that I dont expect it to work. But I live and hope that one day someone will crack it, and this LOOKS like one of the best attempts that I've seen. Is it really so difficult for you to accept that myself and others have an interest?

Why aren't you prowling the television websites? You talk about Snake oil salesmen and educating people, well if there was ever a place full of such, then you'll definitely find it there.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

So you already had the estimated time frame for completion?

Seems like he got that at least.

"estimated"

I'll go and read your posts again, I'm not sure where your coming from on this.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Ok, you have at least done some research, unlike some in this thread.

I noticed you said in one of your posts that the engine looked completed. Could you provide a picture please?

None of us know fully how this device works because we don't have the data. This is a fact that EVERYONE is ignoring.
I've stated I don't know how it works, and I've even stated I don't expect it to work, but I am not entitled to say it CANT work because I don't have all the data.

That basically is my argument.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I noticed you said in one of your posts that the engine looked completed. Could you provide a picture please?
Look at official photo No. 40 in your OP link (currently the last one but they may add more photos).

www.rarenergia.com.br...

They connected the last parts in that photo. It doesn't show the left side so there may have been a few more connections to make on the left side but it was a couple hours work at most to do that.

The extensions they added reached the edge of the base so it looks complete.

We have very accurate modeling software now that can predict how things will behave before they are built and assembled, with pretty good accuracy.

So based on the same concepts we use to construct that accurate modeling software, we can say this device won't work. We aren't as ignorant as you seem to think.

Secondly, many many similar gravity motors have been attempted before this, and they all failed, so it seems to me like assuming that this one won't also fail would be ignoring history.

Maybe we get a pleasant surprise and this breaks the known laws of physics somehow, and nobody can say it's impossible I guess, but I think it is possible to say we're 99.9999% sure it won't work, if you want to leave some infinitesimally small shred of doubt for the unexpected.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Maybe we get a pleasant surprise and this breaks the known laws of physics somehow, and nobody can say it's impossible I guess, but I think it is possible to say we're 99.9999% sure it won't work, if you want to leave some infinitesimally small shred of doubt for the unexpected.

Thats all I ask

As I've stated, I hope it will, but I don't fully expect it to work. Why it caught my eye is the amount of effort and money thats been pumped into it, and now we see another being built in the US. I know this has all happened before and they were either scams or just misled people, but in this day and age with the internet spreading news of scams, I'd be really surprised if this turns out to be one.

One thing to bear in mind though. We don't fully understand gravity. Sure we can do calculations and make predictions, but its possible there's more to it than we've found, and that means there's always the chance that one day, one of these engines might work.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

One thing to bear in mind though. We don't fully understand gravity. Sure we can do calculations and make predictions, but its possible there's more to it than we've found, and that means there's always the chance that one day, one of these engines might work.
It's entirely possible someone will invent some kind of device using technology unknown to us now. However when that happens, I suspect it will be apparent that the technology is a new technology.

A physicist patented a zero-point energy device that he's guessing will work and I'm guessing won't work, and I think I know why. But, I wouldn't dare to calculate a confidence estimate regarding the chances of success, because as far as I know, nobody has built this device before so we can't say with certainty yet exactly what it will do. Even if that won't work, which I suspect it won't, it will be some other kind of new technology like that which makes a breakthrough, meaning not a familiar looking contraption, IMO. Of course continued efficiency, lifetime, reliability, and cost improvements in solar cells could give us all the power we need if we can figure out a good way to store it for night use.

The fact that everything about the OP machine looks so familiar is one of the main reasons why we can be so confident in saying it should follow our models well. The models for the zero point device have a few more question marks in them.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by MysterX

Think of a pendulum on a grandfather clock...when the pendulum is static, it takes a relatively large amount of energy to make it start to oscillate compared to the much less energy required to keep a pendulum oscillating once it is in motion...another example is duty cycles applied to circuits.

Now think of putting resistance/drag on the pendulum to create power and see how quickly it stops. Fundamentals of physics here... Grade 8 stuff.

Yep! Its such a shame that NOBODY in this thread knows what they are talking about, and that includes you.
None of us have the blueprints for this project, all we have are a few photo's of an incomplete project.
Some of us have been having a guess at what MIGHT be going on with this device, and all we receive is what amounts to ridicule.

Well done.

So with this line of thinking, no accurate opinion can be formed unless you have a blueprint and working model of something.

I think you better call NASA, the Engineer Corps, heck, better call every investor there is. All the things that were never made, might have worked if they were made.

Or..

Maybe using things like science-the hundred years of combined knowledge, we can predict and determine what works and what doesn't.

Anyone with any sort of professionalism and integrity does not say, "Look at my bag of magic beans," and expect us to believe them, "oh the beans work, I assure you, but you can't hold them, or see them work, you just have to take my word on it."

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Now, I'm not going to waste too much time on this, as we'll just go round in circles. But you ask how I could possibly know anything - well, I am a trained Engineer, so I do have some insight.

For someone who says they don't think it will work, you are being very vociferous in your defence of this contraption, which leads me to believe you're just hedging your bets so when it does become apparent it won't work, your fence sitting will enable you to walk away quietly.

I, however, am a man of conviction and some education and I am convinced, without a shadow of a doubt, this machine will not do what they claim.

As for pictures, the OP had tons of them so it seems odd you should then say that we haven't seen any so can't know how it works.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

The way you all star each other so quickly you must be working in pairs these days.

You right, we can just go around in circles and your never going to change your mind, your also a trained engineer

None of the pictures in the OP show a completed project and no blueprints have been released.
Therefore... stumason, can at most, only make assumptions.

I'll repeat that so that it's not missed.

None of the pictures in the OP show a completed project and no blueprints have been released. Therefore... stumason, can at most, only make assumptions.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

DP
edit on 24-7-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yes, I am an Engineer - You can believe it or not, doesn't bother me
I still get paid at the end of the month.

As for the lack of complete pictures or blueprints - surely this should raise alarm bells? Many of the other free energy devices that have been touted (and subsequently shown to be false) did at least put designs up for people to see....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Yes, I am an Engineer - You can believe it or not, doesn't bother me
I still get paid at the end of the month.

As for the lack of complete pictures or blueprints - surely this should raise alarm bells? Many of the other free energy devices that have been touted (and subsequently shown to be false) did at least put designs up for people to see....

I'll tell you what raises alarm bells for me. Its when a group of people claim that something absolutely cannot and will not work, even though they haven't seen the finished product.

I however, have maintained throughout this thread, that I DONT KNOW if it'll work.
Not content with your claims of IT CANT WORK, you then attack me for "sitting on the fence" because I said I dont know if it'll work.

If I were to say *60's Top hat* what would be your reply?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not only will not work but cannot work within the physical world as we know it. Space warp and transporter beams may work when this contraption does.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

whywhynot

Not only will not work but cannot work within the physical world as we know it. Space warp and transporter beams may work when this contraption does.

Lol. That's a nice one. Maybe both the contraptions
are quantum entangled and can talk to each other.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm a good one to do an early analysis on the pics.....
I was waiting to see the connector member to the driveshaft....that shiny big diameter shaft, up on the mid boss bench. Then the black horizontal links that project to the front ( left )....are the primary offender for friction loss and if they add another "dragging" link, that will just about do it for me...."throw the flagg in". Unless they connect the drag links to some energy potential.
This one more thing is relevent...different cultures have different value systems, and logic is the first victim of that, possibly.

edit on 14-9-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

boncho

Originally posted by leostokes
reply to post by boncho

The moon's gravity moves the oceans causing tides. The energy from the ocean's tides can be made into electricity.

Apples meet oranges.

Your example really doesn't change anything. Gravity is not acting different in any way. The tidal friction from the Earth and Moon cause tides, and perhaps it's invisible to the average human mind, but very very precise readings would show the Earth slowing down as a result from the friction.

So yes, harvest the hell out of rotational energy and eventually the Earth would stop.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, or we are doing it, I'm just pointing out how the system works.

And in any case, this "gravity engine" is not that is it?

The funny thing, is where gravity plays any part in energy production, it can be explained. However, all the answers mysteriously seem to elude the masterful inventors creating expensive "gravity engines" which are not so mysteriously ever proven to work.
edit on 20-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

boncho

Originally posted by leostokes
reply to post by boncho

The moon's gravity moves the oceans causing tides. The energy from the ocean's tides can be made into electricity.

Apples meet oranges.

Your example really doesn't change anything. Gravity is not acting different in any way. The tidal friction from the Earth and Moon cause tides, and perhaps it's invisible to the average human mind, but very very precise readings would show the Earth slowing down as a result from the friction.

So yes, harvest the hell out of rotational energy and eventually the Earth would stop.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, or we are doing it, I'm just pointing out how the system works.

And in any case, this "gravity engine" is not that is it?

The funny thing, is where gravity plays any part in energy production, it can be explained. However, all the answers mysteriously seem to elude the masterful inventors creating expensive "gravity engines" which are not so mysteriously ever proven to work.
edit on 20-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Free energy isn't free some one has to pay for the concept to be installed. But the possibility of tidal energy is so simple, no wonder no ones actually done it. From big paddles in the Ocean currents generating massive amounts of power.
Then what about this one? Imagine something like a massive swimming pool somewhere up around where the tidal rise and fall is the highest. Then next door to it another pool the same size. They are resevoirs in fact. Now the valves to number one are opened as the tide comes in and it fills up. When its full, valves with generators in them allow the water to pass into the empty pool. As the main tide is going out. The valves from the second pool open when the tide is low enough to drain them both completely at low tide. So for six hours you have a total generating capacity for free. Then for twelve hours of the twenty four you have a free and stable generating capacity, ad infinitum? shoot me down.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

GBP/JPY
I'm a good one to do an early analysis on the pics.....

This one more thing is relevent...different cultures have different value systems, and logic is the first victim of that, possibly.

\
Lol, Nice one. You do not comprehend anything about, blue blood at all, do you.
I'll be surprised, if this contraption, will ever work

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join