It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Cabinet finally rolls over!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The rats are leaving the ship!!!!!!!!

From Reuters!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashcroft, Evans Resign From Bush Cabinet

3 minutes ago White House - AP Cabinet & State

By TERENCE HUNT, AP White House Correspondent

WASHINGTON - Attorney General John Ashcroft (news - web sites) and Commerce Secretary Don Evans resigned Tuesday, the first members of President Bush (news - web sites)'s Cabinet to leave as he headed from re-election into his second term.

Related Links
� President Bush's Cabinet (White House)

The resignations were announced by White House press secretary Scott McClellan, who said Bush had accepted the decisions of both secretaries.

"The objective of securing the safety of Americans from crime and terror has been achieved," Ashcroft wrote in a five-page, handwritten letter to Bush.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another loser following the rats leaving the sinking ship. The next secretary of defense will be John McCain.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
"The objective of securing the safety of Americans from crime and terror has been achieved," Ashcroft wrote in a five-page, handwritten letter to Bush.

What the heck? We're safe now? A week after the election and now we're safe. Then why has Cheney been scaring the pudding out of dirt farmers for two years? :shk:

What's next? OBL declared "misunderstood."

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Once the president won his re-election he no longer has the need to spread fear among the citizens of this country and to get those lemmings of his to vote for him.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yahoo! Ashcroft has resigned, quit, or whatever, and is it really true that Rummy will be the next? Wow! I can't find a better time to party!!! Break out the whiskey and beer!!!

I was always afraid that Ashcroft would end up doing something really stupid- like giving away half of the US, and Rummy makes me want to puke anytime his face shows up on my teevee. Good riddance to bad rubbish

Tim

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is no sinking ship they are leaving. This ship will be jettisoned later. They are making for the mainland before that time.

They have achieved their goals in their repsective positions. 4 more years established and Bush no longer requires their services. Mission Accomplished.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What the ________(please add your favorite explicative!) is that all about I feel alot safer I might not be able to fly
the next time I plan a vacation but I feel safer.If by chance I do get to fly my wife will probably get felt up gotta check that bra for explosives you know! Let us not forget that we are still at War , oh never mind forget I said that John Ashcroft said we are safe.
and in the name of safety will somebody please listen to my phone calls and watch my posts on the internet so that I don't jeopardize the safety of the American people , Please. and later if you want you can put a chip in my arm
so you know where I am and what I buy, what I eat who I hang out with the names of all the people that I have never met but could possibly meet today.

geo

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
At least they are resigning under their own free will, and are not mysteriously killed ala Ron Brown.

top topics

join