It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Travon Martin was walking home doing nothing illegal. ,,,open ur eyes,,he was 17 his liver was shot,,u know,,destroyed,,by a drug killing,,children.

What? You advocate the murder of pot smokers and drinkers?

CJ

Only when they attack people and scream 'You are going to die tonight" then beat their head into pavement. But then, that isn't murder is it? It is justifiable self defense. Are you having trouble making that distinction?
edit on 21-7-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by mikell

Good god you wonder why the hood isn't in an uproar, they knew what was going on they knew he was trashed and they are laughing about it in the white folks face. But what do I know

HAHAHAHAHA

The hood was familiar with Travon? He was intoxicated, like, "Dude, I'm so f'd up!" and somehow because he liked to get wasted (like most American young people) he deserved to die? what? Can anyone here actually speak in a cohesive manner or is all talk on this subject gibberish? How bizarre.

CJ

It is bizarre that even after the IT director for the Florida State DA admitted that the prosecution team was suppressing evidence about Trayvon Martin, that you are claiming he did nothing wrong and are still claiming that Zimmerman is a murderer.

He was found not guilty. Therefore, he is not a murderer. Is that coherent enough for you?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

What does this case have in common with the Trayvon Martin shooting? Trayvon Martin was committing no crimes when Zimmermann started stalking him, and we have not witness besides Zimmermann, the shooter/killer, as to how the confrontation began.

Some guys were breaking into cars, some armed resident in the area confronted them, and when one of the hooligans ran at him, he shot the guy attempting to assault him. Not really an unusual story, so why should it make national headlines?

In the Trayvon Martin shooting, Zimmermann was not initially treated as a suspect, and was not given toxicology tests, while Trayvon Martin's corpse was. That is what started the whole brewhaha.

Claiming that the case you cite here is the racial mirror image of an otherwise very similar Martin/Zimmerman case is ludicrous, but I understand how white entitlement fear mongers will grasp at straws to try to make their warped cases.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

He is to referring to "Lean" the drug he talked about on twitter and was carrying 2/3rds of the ingredients to make it on him..(the skittles and the juice).

I guess the country is overrun with "lean" junkies then because there are teenagers all over the place carrying sugar candy and soda drinks with them.

Here is the T.M. autopsy report:

T.M. Autopsy report

Would the scurrilous persons claiming Martin had liver damage from this drug, please provide the evidence for it from this autopsy report?

Even if he did have a history of using this drug -- of which there is no evidence -- what does that have to do with him being shot by a self-appointed neighborhood security goon with an itchy trigger finger and a history of violent offenses?

Love how the white entitlement folks are piping in on this thread, whining about how this case didn't make national headlines, when it is obvious from the facts of the case why this was not a particularly sensational case.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by playernumber13

This is exactly my point! No one has even heard of this case. It is not being beaten into our heads. In fact, it was probably swept under the rug by most msm news orginizations.

There's no story and it shows the different mindset of whites and blacks. Whites see this and think that the punks messed with the wrong guy. They don't demonstrate any race apoplexy over this. They cant be stirred up here anyway. Whites even have respect for the guy even though he killed a white boy.

You will watch black leaders and rabble rousers however step over the dead bodies of their own race, killed by their own race, to get at a case where the killer wasn't black.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
*sigh* zimmerman was NOT stalking trayton. Zimmerman was neighbourhood watch, there had been a few recent break ins by black youths wearing hoddies. Zimmerman saw someone fitting that discription, he phoned the police to report this and followed while on the phone. Before anyone says he was told not to follow trayton, please read the opperators testimony. He states he could understand why what he had said could be misunderstood as a request to follow. Zimmerman was on his way back to his car when he was confronted by trayton who instead of just asking "hey dude why you following me" which should be the way any normal person deals with it. He decided instead to attack zimmerman. They were witnesses that backed that up and saw trayton on top zimmerman beating him. Trayton could have asked why he was being followed or once he safe and away from them (which trayton was, he doubled back to hide) phone the police. The amount of people that seem to be willfull ignore the facts presented in court is staggering.

I don't think anyone is advocating shooting pot heads but the fact his live was so damaged and was known to be heavilly involved with things like that and violence shows just how of an 'innocent 17 year old boy' he was. He was far from innocent and a complete different character to one the MSM has been making him out to be.

People are acting like he was some sweet teenager that was a model citizen when he wasnt. He attacked a man, a neighbourhood watchman who was sinply doing his job as watchman and got shot. It was tragic yes, but his own fault.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Your so pathetic! The only reason is because Zimmerman was a little too early! Ten minutes more and he probably would have found him sneaking in the window of the apartment he was eyeballing. How else would he have all the jewelry and watches, and screwdriver in his back pack?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

He is to referring to "Lean" the drug he talked about on twitter and was carrying 2/3rds of the ingredients to make it on him..(the skittles and the juice).

smh those arent even the right ingredients... think first ppl!

.............y do i even bother?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares.,

No one cares because it doesn't fit into the agenda that the media and the Obama administration have.
If people talk about this, then their 'distract with race war' agenda won't work.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
do yall even know how expensive lean is?!

oh sorry hes a thief like most black teens so he would have no problem with getting the money.

quit being white washed idiots, and besides, the use of a substance is not evidence of intent.

stop throwing every dumb stereotype you all hear from your fearmongerers out there as if it is gospel.

attempt having a civil conversation with a black or latino for once and give people a chance. that is how you will formulate accurate and fair opinions on those you dont know of. hate and fear is your worst enemy.

the mind must be disinfected from this social conditioning. a close to impossible task with this ignorance and prejudice so deep rooted.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by basednobleman
attempt having a civil conversation with a black or latino for once and give people a chance.

attempt having a civil conversation with a black or latino or WHITE for once and give people a chance.

There ... I corrected that for you so it would include anti-white bigots which you 'forgot'. SIde note ... I find it interesting that you assume white people haven't had 'civil conversations' with black or latino people.
Stereotype much?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

white people haven't had 'civil conversations' with black or latino people. Stereotype much?

Insane isn't it, I put the blame squarely on the Obama administration,

However I don't for a second believe most people believe this stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by PharaohSmiff

You are right, however it has become customary that non blacks are generally the only ones considered racist anymore. Black on black crime, is rarely even mentioned these days. God forbid a black end up on the wrong end of gun by the hands of a non black individual. Then the president feels he needs to get involved! Is it me or is that not his job? Seems to be trying along with the msm to fan the flames of an all out race war. Perhaps that is really what their goal is

edit on 19-7-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

86% of crime against whites is "white on white"....black on black crime is in hundreds of articles, it is constantly being talked about, and fought against, by hardworking groups throughout the country that are trying to stop it.
just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it's not being addressed.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

white people haven't had 'civil conversations' with black or latino people. Stereotype much?

I put the blame on white racists, maybe, just maybe they might have something to do with it

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I came across this story on another site, and just wanted to get it out there. My personal opinion on the martin/zimmerman issue is that the prosecution did not have enough of a case obviously to charge zimmerman with murder. I believe it very well may have been self defense. I do believe zimmerman should have been found guilty of at the very least not removing himself from the situation as he was told to do by the dispatcher. In my opinion that at least made if guilty of something.
The thing that most disgusts me is the fact how this, as with most anything else has been turned into a race issue! Used to be, that when a black man was killed by a white or non black person, no issue was made. Several years later, here we are where when this happens now, even the POTUS is getting involved. Civil trials are being considered, black rights groups want "justice", even though the man was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Bountirs are being put out for zimmermans head by activist groups.
Here is a story of a BLACK MAN, shoots and kills a WHITE TEENAGER, the jury said it was self defense, and nobody has even heard of this case. Is it just me, or have the roles seemed to have reversed from years ago? In my opinion, what we are dealing with today, is REVERSE racism. So can anyone explain why it is this story has not even garnered one millionth of a bit of attention that the martin/zimmerman case has? Any ideas? Just curious how ATS feels about this

Huh. Roderick Scott went out of his house to confront a trio of punks breaking into cars in his Greece, New York neighborhood. Scott’s story was that he fired two rounds at one of them when the young man charged him after being told to freeze and wait for the cops. So, we largely have an inverse image of the incident in which Trayvon Martin perished, complete with the kinfolk weeping thusly . . .

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...

edit on 19-7-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

I do believe that many a black folk are more racist due to historical implications! I think most dont even acknowledge this and believe it to be justified.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

I put the blame on white racists, maybe, just maybe they might have something to do with it

really? I don't know any.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Oh and another thing> There is a reason the black population isn't showing up for the manufactured rallies by the hundreds of thousands, because,

They know it is not true too.

Justice’s Role in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests
pjmedia.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

The reason such a big issue has been made of this is because; Not all black males are criminals.
It is a normal reaction for anyone, of any race, to feel nervous when a group of black males is walking behind you.
Here's the problem;
I live in a nice middle class neighborhood with several wondeful black families. Most of them have teenage boys.
My kids went to school with a lot of these kids and most of them are honor students who excelled at sports. Most of them are now in college or on their way to college. Most of these kids have never tried drugs or touched a gun yet I still gasp occasionally when I see them walking down the street after dark.

The hype is not so much about Trayvon Martin specifically, its about all Black Teens in general and how innocent black teens can be stereotyped or profiled.
We all do it. Even Jesse Jackson admits that he becomes nervous when walking past a black male after dark.

When the majority of people see your teenage child as a criminal, this is a very freightening problem for these nice upstanding black families.
White teens typically do not have this problem.
Travon martin was no saint, he just symbolizes the problem that many young black teens face. Please remember, even if a teenager is 6 foot 4 inches tall, he is still a kid. Tall white kids are not so threatening.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Wow! doing something illegal or wrong means you deserve to die?? Isn't that a bit harsh for something like breaking into a car?? That's the problem with readily available guns and lax gun laws in my mind, it gives you the right to be judge jury and executioner for something where the law would probably give a fine or small prison sentence. Scary!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that as stupid as many think government is, it is not. I do not believe the trial of George Zimmerman was about race or profiling. It was a trial about guns and self defense. Years ago, Eric Holder stated that they need to "brainwash the American people to think differently about guns."

Whatever the verdict was is a clue to their next step, and we are already seeing it in action. If it had been a guilty verdict there would be an all out gun grab going on right now and mandatory mental health evaluations for any licensed gun owners. If it was a not guilty verdict, then they knew they need to completely focus this on race, profiling, and turn it towards guns and self defense as they already are doing.

We have been under psychological warfare for decades. They have changed the police into drones who hide behind uniforms and "doing their job". The people feel helpless to do anything, and we are losing our freedoms daily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join