It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by ColoradoJens

no the preservation of one's Liver at 17.

Ah, ok. What are you saying?

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

He is to referring to "Lean" the drug he talked about on twitter and was carrying 2/3rds of the ingredients to make it on him..(the skittles and the juice).

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

He is to referring to "Lean" the drug he talked about on twitter and was carrying 2/3rds of the ingredients to make it on him..(the skittles and the juice).

oh, jeeze, I never realized I often am carrying 2/3 of the "lean" with me. I suppose I need to watch my back from now on? Who knew my seven year old also carries a majority of the "lean" after a trip to the store for a movie night?

CJ
edit on 20-7-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

please focus on the liver,,, please,,pretty please,,,

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

please focus on the liver,,, please,,pretty please,,,

Seriously strange Bob. Focus on the liver? What does this have to do with being murdered walking home doing NOTHING illegal? What the kid choses to get high with at home is none of my or your business.

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

but it is,,its called,,,generation gap,,meet bad parenting,,thats right generation gap,,,even miz. jenteel was trying too shout it out,,,,,,,duh,,u dont get it,,never will,,,,,

we know we remember.
edit on 20-7-2013 by BobAthome because: a parent

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

but it is,,its called,,,generation gap,,meet bad parenting,,thats right generation gap,,,even miz. jenteel was trying too shout it out,,,,,,,duh,,u dont get it,,never will,,,,,

we know we remember.
edit on 20-7-2013 by BobAthome because: a parent

Clearly no, I have no clue what your are talking about. Perhaps if you made a rudimentary effort to explain it...nevermind. You are going to post more gibberish and it isn't worth the time.

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Maybe the reason no body cares (your words)

First off, the words"And nobody cares" in the title of said blog. Second, just because the source is from a blog, does not mean that it did not take place. Look up the story yourself if you do not believe the facts.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I did look it up. And it has nothing to do with stalking a kid walking home minding his own business and killing him. Instead, the kid was in a criminal act and attacked a man who came out of his home after hearing him breaking into cars and told him to stop and wait for the police while holding a gun on him.

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Good god you wonder why the hood isn't in an uproar, they knew what was going on they knew he was trashed and they are laughing about it in the white folks face. But what do I know

HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
they were breaking into cars not walking home smh. and scott got charged with manslaughter.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It shows just how biased main stream media really is.

These are very close stories, except the black guy who shot the white kid wasn't getting beaten up at the time, and Trayvon wasn't stealing stuff, but he did physically attack GZ, which is a crime, and if GZs reports are correct, TM was casing the neighborhood.

And it looks like TM was high on a very powerful street drug. Now we know why he was so willing to walk so far in the rain for some skittles. Probably poured the cough syrup into the can of Arizona Iced Tea Co.watermelon fruit juice cocktail.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

It is my opinion that Self Defense is a Right. I am an older guy who would not be able to fend off a young attacker. However, I carry a gun to even the playing field. I go out without any fear of someone attempting to harm me or my wife. I don't look for a reason to shoot anyone, I'm only concerned with our well being and not becomming a target for robbery or worse. I have the mindset to do whatever is needed, including the use of Deadly Force. It really doesn't cross my mind if you are ANY color, I'm going to protect my wife and myself.
That said, I will not become PREY of young Black, Hipanic, Asian, or White People. Which brings us to the FACT that some young Black People have been preying on White People. And this (I believe) is due to some Black People blaming and being taught to blame White People for their own shortcommings and situations. I as a White person have NEVER, IN ANY WAY, done anything to prevent the member of any race from succeeding
or bettering themselves. But, because of my skin color it is assumed I am a Racist by some Black People. You know, here in Houston (a very diverse city) I cannot walk through a Black neighborhood. Some of these neighborhoods, I could get away with going through during the day (a few) without something happening to me.
At night, much different story, I could be beaten or worse. This is because of the MANY angry Black youths that have had it drilled into their heads that the reason for "all of their problems is because of Whitey".
COMMENTS?????

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharaohSmiff
did he profile and follow him? by the way there is no such thing as reverse racism only racism it would be ignorant to think otherwise.

This is ignorant. There is absolutely ZERO evidence that racial profiling was present in the Zimmerman case. Zimmerman himself admitted he could not ascertain the skin color of the person he was following. And following someone is NOT illegal to begin with. IF Martin did attack Zimmerman because he was following him, then Martin was in the wrong simply because it is not illegal to follow someone, as I said. IF there was any profiling going on, it was NOT racial profiling.

And then we know that Martin is the one who used the racial slur, and this was proven. Do we just ignore that? Maybe Martin racially profiled Zimmerman because he thought he was white, and therefore he attacked him. And in this new case, what is the difference? The skin color of those shot. You don't see white people up in arms over this issue, like we saw with black people during and especially after the Zimmerman trial. So why is that? I know the answer, although many people will not admit it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Where is CNN, CBC news FOX news showing there outrage or running the morning shows for several on the topics in this shooting case? where is the MSM? where is the outrage?

I cant say that i am not surprised by the lack of news coverage.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I brought this up in my thread, HERE, but it was just as evidence of my theory. I believe that the media is trying to make the violence appear one sided in hopes to start some sort of division between races (as if they do not already exist).

It feels like all we see on the news in when White people kill Black people, never the other was around. And believe me, this sort of stuff happens every day between people of all races and genders, so there is ample evidence out there for anyone making a case.

I just wish that we would stop watching the TV and start taking our lives and relationships that could be had, back.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharaohSmiff
did he profile and follow him? by the way there is no such thing as reverse racism only racism it would be ignorant to think otherwise.

"Did he call the police and stop following him when the dispatcher told him he didn't need to, and then get jumped by the teen while waiting for an officer to arrive to take his statement?"

If you want a more accurate comparison that is.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility that the entire Travon/Zimmerman fiasco may have been a fabrication for political purposes?

Source: www.knowthelies.com...
edit on 21/7/2013 by ShortStuff because: Added video

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikell

Good god you wonder why the hood isn't in an uproar, they knew what was going on they knew he was trashed and they are laughing about it in the white folks face. But what do I know

HAHAHAHAHA

The hood was familiar with Travon? He was intoxicated, like, "Dude, I'm so f'd up!" and somehow because he liked to get wasted (like most American young people) he deserved to die? what? Can anyone here actually speak in a cohesive manner or is all talk on this subject gibberish? How bizarre.

CJ

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by thesmokingman

What bothers you about the source? It does not matter which source reports it, the fact is that it happened. Also, what is wrong with tying the two incidents together?

Your "source" is an opinion blog. I find the Rochester news article to be interesting in that it clearly is on the deceased side by presenting opinions of the family repeatedly and does not in any way say why a jury found Scott to be not guilty. Nothing about the trial only personal anger. Do you have any idea how many black people are murdered that you have not seen a story on? Maybe the reason no body cares (your words) is a group of men committing a crime got caught and then one came at a citizen who caught them and got killed. Too bad for him. Travon Martin was walking home doing nothing illegal.

CJ
edit on 20-7-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

except for the part about attacking Zimmerman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join