It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I came across this story on another site, and just wanted to get it out there. My personal opinion on the martin/zimmerman issue is that the prosecution did not have enough of a case obviously to charge zimmerman with murder. I believe it very well may have been self defense. I do believe zimmerman should have been found guilty of at the very least not removing himself from the situation as he was told to do by the dispatcher. In my opinion that at least made if guilty of something.
The thing that most disgusts me is the fact how this, as with most anything else has been turned into a race issue! Used to be, that when a black man was killed by a white or non black person, no issue was made. Several years later, here we are where when this happens now, even the POTUS is getting involved. Civil trials are being considered, black rights groups want "justice", even though the man was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Bountirs are being put out for zimmermans head by activist groups.
Here is a story of a BLACK MAN, shoots and kills a WHITE TEENAGER, the jury said it was self defense, and nobody has even heard of this case. Is it just me, or have the roles seemed to have reversed from years ago? In my opinion, what we are dealing with today, is REVERSE racism. So can anyone explain why it is this story has not even garnered one millionth of a bit of attention that the martin/zimmerman case has? Any ideas? Just curious how ATS feels about this

Huh. Roderick Scott went out of his house to confront a trio of punks breaking into cars in his Greece, New York neighborhood. Scott’s story was that he fired two rounds at one of them when the young man charged him after being told to freeze and wait for the cops. So, we largely have an inverse image of the incident in which Trayvon Martin perished, complete with the kinfolk weeping thusly . . .

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...

edit on 19-7-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They couldn't prove it wasn't self defense. So not guilty was the right decision. And in this case too. But one does have to question whether its necessary to shoot first and ask questions later, and no Im not saying one doesn't have the right to defend oneself. Wasn't there and have no idea how these things actually transpired and if anyone was trigger happy, but knew they would be OK.

The thing that can't be proved are speculations about what if, my own is the possibility that Trayvon was selected by the black ops, to set up a case to weaken first ammendment rights and even self defense, and so this kid was the prey.

I just finished reading that his friend was on the phone suggesting, as girls are apt to do, that maybe that guy following would rape him and his little brother if he led him to their home. She might have made that up on the stand but on the other hand, surely there is a phone record of a call taking place between them. If so he sounds a lot more normal out, not too late, and making rash decisions like 17 year olds may make.

There is no proof for anything other than self defense, but there are many other possibilities.

The fact that this is such a high profile case with the president actually speaking up, and the other isn't still alerts me to this being shady.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
did he profile and follow him? by the way there is no such thing as reverse racism only racism it would be ignorant to think otherwise.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PharaohSmiff

You are right, however it has become customary that non blacks are generally the only ones considered racist anymore. Black on black crime, is rarely even mentioned these days. God forbid a black end up on the wrong end of gun by the hands of a non black individual. Then the president feels he needs to get involved! Is it me or is that not his job? Seems to be trying along with the msm to fan the flames of an all out race war. Perhaps that is really what their goal is

edit on 19-7-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I care.

I think both men had the right to defend themselves. I don't care about their skin color, right is right and wrong is wrong.

I get your point, I'm not stupid, it's a crazy world in which we live.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Well as Obama hasn't chimed in on this case there is no free publicity, no career making opportunities, no pro/anti advertising slogans, no bandwagon, no votes, no book deals and no potential for a movie here. Geez how ordinary.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

You're right where is Mr.Obama or the protesters on this case? No outrage at all. If I didn't know better I would say there's a double standard in this country.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by playernumber13

This is exactly my point! No one has even heard of this case. It is not being beaten into our heads. In fact, it was probably swept under the rug by most msm news orginizations.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

well yes it true. it is becoming the normal in good old usa. Get us to the point to not care. America is becoming a do for yourself country. If you have good for you, if not oh well.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think of it this way .. 95% of the time the person getting shot was doing something illegal/wrong, so, whether or not the person "deserved" to die to imo, a question not worth the time to ask. Dirt bags get killed under these laws, and I have a hard time feeling bad about it. In this case the punks breaking into cars.. deserved it. In the Martin case he punched a random person on the street ... deserved it. If it were "normal" people killing "normal" people then there might be a problem .. as it is .. it gets rid of the waste in society.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm sure this kind of event happens dozens of times each day in America. I even experienced something like this when younger and it didnt make it to the news at all. A young black fella came to a party and got into a fight with the white kid who rented the house so he was thrown out. He said he would come back and beat the shat out of the host of the party with his "gang friends". Well he did come back with his "gang" but to his surprise the host of the party grabbed his shotgun and blew the black dudes guts out as he came flying into the house.

He was in self defense mode for sure but he got charged with manslaughter because he had a scuffle with the kid earlier. He didnt serve much time but he got charged. Sort of makes you wonder how he got charged defending himself in his own home after being threatened and Zimmer dude chased the young black dude down, fought him and was losing and shot him gets nothing. This friend of mine still couch surfs and hardly holds a job because of his record. He has to put MANSLAUGHTER on his application. All he did was defend himself. Using lethal force to defend himself ruined his life. Zimmer will probably make millions of a tell all book.
I believe Zimmer jury got it right but makes you think when you compare the two events.
edit on 19-7-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: space for paragraphs

edit on 19-7-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Murder has been happening since the first caveman got in a fight with another over who gets the least smelly cave women. This particular case of murder is just a smoke and mirrors trick trying to get the sheep to be entertained while the shepherd plucks at flock one by one, why is plucking at the flock? He needs a new wool coat and a fresh cut of lamb chops to feed his first family. Lets stop playing into the shepherds tricks and look out for are own.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Another poor white man thread. YAWN.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996

Hey, thanks for stopping by

Please come back and join us if you have anything meaningful to add....

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Unity_99

I think of it this way .. 95% of the time the person getting shot was doing something illegal/wrong, so, whether or not the person "deserved" to die to imo, a question not worth the time to ask. Dirt bags get killed under these laws, and I have a hard time feeling bad about it. In this case the punks breaking into cars.. deserved it. In the Martin case he punched a random person on the street ... deserved it. If it were "normal" people killing "normal" people then there might be a problem .. as it is .. it gets rid of the waste in society.

I don't know where to begin with this, however, there is no point in a 17 year old boys life, where he became waste. Ever. He is incredible in his light body, a king, 1000X superman, bigger than the universe, and beloved, as is everyone. Some are making train wrecks of their lives by harming others, with intention. Some are making train wrecks of their lives by supporting inequality and walking by those in need or accepting fascism and being bought off in the system. Some are making train wrecks of their lives by harming themselves, and also, nature.

But kids aren't, even when they're involved in bad stuff, they're going through a steep learning process, some get out of it, some don't, some get worse, and then some of them get better, some die, and its a horrendous tragedy when that occurs.

We had quite a few troubled kids, ministry and run away group, that sponged at our place, but were safe, not that our stuff was safe, and probably close to 2000 dollars worth of games, our playstation 3, amps, guitars, gone. Not to mention the food bill was huge.

And I will continue to pray for them, though I don't have the tough like coach skills to assist, and instead got walked on, I'll do it from a distance. One of the kids was violent and took a bat towards my car.

Part of the problem is the corruption and allowance of these punks comes from on high. The police have more charges for adults who've been victimized, for example, if you walk in their house though they stepped aside, to try and get something back, its considered break and enter, though they walked in to see a friend without even knocking at your house, and let you in the other. They coddle these guys.

That is why this happening, it is an agenda from on high.

And: I was informed about the sexual abuse of the children via the government ministry, wasn't sure if he meant the workers, or their foster parents, but apparently it was filmed.

And that is not all. One of the teens was American, and he was in trouble with the law, and he got a choice given to him, between a boys youth group prison type thing OR special force training, military training and entry into Canada where he lives with someone. ????
??? Um.....Us cut deals with Canada to create this kind of group here....and they're dysfunctional.....???

Most odd indeed, corruption from on high.

Kids precious though, even the one who was the most violent got my prayers and his HS actually thanked, I have those experiences, and was encouraged to pray more, and then he got into even more trouble, it should have been a federal case, he stole 10000 worth of jelewry, but alas, the police don't really look for people and he was able to leave province, and sneak back in. Because corruption is from on high.

I could easily see a scenario with a number of these kids, a few were beautiful native boys, who might get into a fight with someone following them, and they would have been shot. And they were worth far more than 1000X the universe. The school is vastly < than the soul it is created to progress.

Despite all of this, even though the tragedy occurred, if one of these boys had jumped someone armed and able to defend themselves, it would still be self defense. But I will still suspect this case was arranged by the corrupt group from on high.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

and here is how racist # starts with remarks like that

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996

Are you serious?

After the hundreds of threads about TM and you're going to complain about a single thread that brings attention to an unknown story?

You have balls!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Reverse racism, reverse misogyny join the destruction of the nuclear family and the ole' melting pot. Let the hate flow through you.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If Obama had a son that looked like a white dude with a goatee, he would take care of me, i just know it!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I just watched the potus claim that trayvon could have been a young him. I have come to the conclusion that obama is practically demonic in his enthusiasim to fan the flames of violence in the country, there is no other conclusion. Zimmerman was found not guilty but obama wants to keep it going there is only on conclusion and its not a good one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join