It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huffington Post is destroying UFO Research

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Thanks for the criticism, but you notice that the post wasn't addressed to anyone?
It was a general question. To attempt to engage more discussion. A lot of folks, like myself, will look for topics to discuss by looking at the "recent posts" category. A bump as well as a general question to the board.

As far as responding to multiple posts with a single post, I guess I could do a better job with that, but at the moment I am not at a computer. It is a little tougher to do on a mobile.
Again, thanks for the criticism and if I really cared what you thought about it making me seem to "beg for attention" or whatever I would certainly do a better job...but I don't and I won't.

I like to participate in threads that are active. It is not that I lack the patience to sit down to an inactive thread, but more because I find far too many threads here to be worthy of discussion.

In regards to the rest of the post, I guess it will be a good day when someone comes clean. For now it seems as if certain elements of society are holding our sciences back.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This could be, then again it could be just as many other sites that post
ufo stories to garner attention to the site. Those who have a genuine interest
in ufo sightings are likely to search about for more information on more well
known and publicized reports. Any site that is in on the action will reap
the benefits. The day is past that a site will be frowned upon for posting
unverified ufo sightings. Huffington Post, by Ariana Huffington
seems doubtful she is in on some deep UFO conspiracy.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join