It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...what are your earliest memories?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
My first memory is of the back yard of the house we lived in before we moved to the house I grew up in. I remember it sloping down to some woods and the boat house. The other memory of this time is eating a sandwich while my mother painted the living room of the house I grew up in. There was no furniture in the house. According to my parents, we moved to the house I grew up in right around my 2nd birthday, so I would have been a year to a year and a half old.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I remember being born, and looking at the doctor and thinking...

"Oh no...they've messed up my transfer paper....I'm going to be human AGAIN!"

When I die there is a bureaucratic angelic type that is going to have a lot of explaining to do...
edit on 20-7-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

One of my earliest memories is when I was 13 month's old...I was in my wooden playpen...in the living room...my mother and father were in the kitchen...sitting at the table...I wanted to be with them...so I broke through the playpen bars and walked into the kitchen...I remember everyone laughing.

That was the end of the playpen...after that it was used to store toys in.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
These are great, guys and gals! Keep 'em coming!!

Also, to CX: Oh, do tell about your past life memory!! That counts!!

And to katyehh,
Yes, that IS horrible!! I bet you have pet goats now, though, right?
(jk)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My earliest memory is visiting my pregnant mother at a hospital in Korea with my father and older sister. I think she was there for a few days or maybe a week before giving birth to my 11 month younger sister.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

oh hey, if we are getting into past life memories....that's different.
I got one to share there.

The last few hours of my last lifetime I was chasing a dog I had trained for the military that got loose and it took the trap we had set up for it (A person running away) and as it ran past me, it turned, and we looked each other in the eye, and I knew it was time to go, and then it grabbed me by the throat, and next thing I knew I was crawling out of my crib to steal brownies from my grandma....

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I know I've posted this somewhere else before in another thread .. but here it goes..

a couple of years ago, I was at my sisters house, we were discussing some family heirlooms encased in glass, I had made the mention that I remember being in the backseat of a car and going down a road that had evergreen trees on either side and ended up at a beach house and was put on the top bunk for a nap..

My sister looked at me and said.."how can that be, that's road to the beach house and it was sold before you were born"

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
My earliest memory is from when I was three. My mom had this friend who would often babysit me she was great but her mashed potatoes were horrible, they were always really dry and lumpy.......my memory is me in my highchair saying no to her mashed potatoes and crying as she was trying to shove them in my mouth. I just hated them.

I love mashed potatoes now having grown but still don't care for any big lumps in them eek.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
One of my oldest is my mom's graduation from the Army. I don't remember the graduation, but I do remember the bird that was flying around inside of the room. I was 2. After the graduation we went to NYC, don't remember much from there apart from the dancing flowers. A little jump to age 3 and I remember watching the sun light on my feet when Granny and I took the train home from PA where I had been living with mom. This is also the trip where I thought my granny's ex's spit can was a Coke and had a nasty surprise.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My earliest memory is seeing the big picture hanging next to my crib and turning to see the rats scratching at the screen door trying to get in. I was somewhere between 1 and 4 months old. We moved from there after I was 4 months old. Amazed my Mom and Dad when I told them about it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join