It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews Apologizes to Black Co Workers on Behalf of ALL White People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Chris Matthews has the audacity to claim to speak for all white people.

Chris Matthews Apologizes to Black Co Workers on Behalf of All White People

A shocked Matthews ended the segment saying he wanted to apologize. “I’ll just tell you one thing and I’m speaking now for all white people but especially those who have tried to change in the last 50 or 60 years — and a lot of them have really tried to change — I’m sorry for this stuff. That’s all I’m saying.”

Sure, what these people went through was not right. But to claim to speak for all white people and to apologize like that .. assuming across the board whites are all guilty and should all apologize .... ugh. White guilt .. .pffft. :shk: Hey Chris ... you do NOT speak for all white people.

FLAME AWAY

I am getting damn sick of all this Hype!
The audacity of some people to blame across racial lines and to further inflame the stupid ignorant people who
don't realize this for what it is! By apologizing he lends credence to the idea that all while people are responsible!
I don't understand how anyone can think this way! This is of itself, ignorance and just as racist as those being blamed if not more so! There have been times I have been victimized because of the color of my skin by blacks and I'm white but I don't hold any others accountable for the actions of a few!
If People still can't see this for what it is, a distraction and division tactic then we will forever be divided and enslaved by the corrupt practices of our leaders and their cronies!

I personally don't watch the disinformation shills in the MSM but many other ignorant persons do!
Until we can learn to separate the illusion of posturing from the reality of divide and conquer we will forever be puppets at the end of a string!

edit on 21-7-2013 by nosacrificenofreedom because:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Seriously, after reading a ton of posts on this thread is it a wonder why he is "apologizing" ??? Really people...this appears to be more of a hate board than anything else.
You would have to have 1/2 the brain of a dead monkey to allow the perception of Travon given by the media mask the misery and extensive loss endured by these people. As if to say, men that appear to be thugs should be extinguished. But keeping with that theory, don’t forget the suburban white teen whose new image is also extinguishable. As long as we “classify” people as degenerates then we accept their genocide. So when a new age Zimmerman shoots your son because his hair was spiked like that teen who shot up the school then remember how heartless you are now and watch a domino effect take place.
In no way is he taking claim or stake for the atrocities committed in this case but is referencing the complied horrific treatment blacks have had to go through. At least he has enough heart to acknowledge there is a horrible indifference that blacks have to endure. So all the comments that read “he does not speak for me”; I’m sure he doesn’t speak for you because he did said “people that have tried to change”.
“Live together as brothers or die divided as fools” REAL TALK!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Love your signature block comment

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Who is he to speak for millions of people? Is he GOD?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

So in other words, he needs to apologize to millions of white people for apologizing to black people about how they have been treated because you are not sorry for anything. I am sure I getting this correct...
In my opinion cold hearted, hateful people are equal to the same degenerates society tries to destroy. Please do not think this just references whites people, I am taking about ALL PEOPLE , blacks, Mexicans, Asians etc. all the same. The hate people express is the gateway to becoming the next assailant we discuss.
If people do not get the “divide and conquer” routine we keep getting played with by now then we must not be worth saving.
The Almighty Heavenly Father will make that decision, please believe He does not plan to destroy a “good” planet. We need to take responsibility for our own allowance of deceptions.
Criminals don’t have a specific color, religion, or culture. They are a mix breed of all races!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PicPerfect

So in other words, he needs to apologize to millions of white people for apologizing to black people about how they have been treated because you are not sorry for anything. I am sure I getting this correct...

There are no other words, there are only my words that I typed out...quit trying to twist what I said. I never said any of that crap your talking about actually I have no idea what your even talking about because it's not even relevant to my statement.

NOBODY is "special" enough to speak for millions of people is what I was saying in the first place. Sounds like you need to put down the bottle.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join