It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gay theory!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

But with your theory you are saying you are attracted to men but only select to have sex with females, or you have the ability to be attracted to men but attempt to manage it to only have sex with females

look, i've stated this numerous times in every topic about Homosexuality that someone has to come in to say how we Gays are destroying religion and families and we "select this" etc, i will defend your right to free thought and speech,

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by Haxsaw

But with your theory you are saying you are attracted to men but only select to have sex with females, or you have the ability to be attracted to men but attempt to manage it to only have sex with females

look, i've stated this numerous times in every topic about Homosexuality that someone has to come in to say how we Gays are destroying religion and families and we "select this" etc, i will defend your right to free thought and speech,

nice point!! If Gay people choose to be gay. That would mean most or are all strait people have the desire to be gay but choose to be strait....Been having Brad Pitt fantasies, huh hacksaw???? All those wet dreams don't make you gay does it ... lol

It's ok we don't think your an abomination or anything... Hehe

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

Originally posted by artemisminion

[

the same can be said for yourself in regards to being a bigot towards those religious folk who believe homosexuality is a sin, but I'm sure you missed that too.

say what? "a homosexual teenager can barely control themselves sexually"....... wow, so they don't have control over themselves in regards to what straight people and peadophiles are held totally accountable for, then you need to 'fess' up and admit they have a real problem.

Those sex addiction classes filled mainly with straight people you are talking about are clearly people admitting they need help(not to mention the % of sodomites to straight people, anyway I'll bite), but under your misguided theories no sodomite would seek help if they were addicted to sex(sodomy addiction) because its "barely in their control"....you cant have your cake and eat it too, your head is spinning I'm sure.

As I stated, but you insist on trying to twist reality to suit your bigoted view point, sex is not an involuntary action, and eating is a necessity for survival, you're scooping the barrel by trying to equate sodomy as a necessity like eating or breathing, and I know you used the word "natural", but what's natural to one is not natural to another, that's mere perceptions there, would you say that killing is natural too, as many animals do it, and if not, are you are vegetarian or are you allowed to kill anything not human, and if so can you only kill for consumption of for territory and competitive reasons as animals naturally do too?. don't answer these as it will only bring you further form the points I've made, and considering you've basically missed them all even though they've been spelt out for you then it would be best to concentrate hard on the circles you've gone in so far. These points were merely an attempt to help you see that mentioning what is "natural" is null and void.

nothing but a big LOL, to anything CNN says, and apeism(theories that we came from apes) now faith in that is more backwards than most of the religions I've heard of.

all the best

edit on 22-7-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

Your right i am bigoted against racists, bigots and really bullies of all shapes and sizes.. I personally consider it a quality of mine. Once someone has shown there views to be based on bigotry its pretty much a switch that flips to where i ignore there opinion on the subject they are obviously biased toward. If you instantly go into a situation thinking other races, people, or groups are "off the top " inferior it blows your credibility on at least that subject.
edit on 22-7-2013 by artemisminion because: (no reason given)

good to see you missed most of the points once again, or have now seen the light and aren't stupid enough to bury yourself deeper, but you still felt obliged to reply with some random rubbish to get further away from your misconceptions. Anyway, so you fight bigotry with bigotry, you lower yourself to the level of those you accuse of bigotry, that's fine with me if its fine with you, and your a bigot to all religious folk who think homosexuals degrade the society along with other sinners, but that's all warranted because you're right, and no-one else is right unless they totally agree with you, so you are as bad as those you accuse, but you unfortunately cant see it.

Getting back on topic, let me know when you can deal with the fact that homosexuals are clearly not born that way, they take that active choice at some stage of their life to give up their right to reproduce and go against almost every religion on earth, and attempting to pull the card of "its out of my control" is beyond lame. I'm 'straight' and I choose to have sex with the opposite sex, and actively choose NOT to have sex with men, animals, trees, and whatever else, yes its my choice, im responsible for my own actions, im not a pre-programmed drone trying to blame something else for my actions.

All religious fold... not alt all. Just those who pick and choose what "abominations" they decided were ,ok. Like eating pork or working on Sunday. How about the fact your supposed to stone your child if he disrespects you. Why do you choose to cherry pick your religious edicts?? Oh and for you to choose not to have sex with men...you'd kinda have to secretly want to. wouldn't ya!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Haxsaw

wishful thinking , wow you and art are so gay(or brain-washed by gays) that you think anyone that says that it is a choice that humans make in regards to who/what and what gender they CHOOSE to have sex with is actually saying they secretly want to have sex with everything they see but they fight it all off just to fit into a stereotype. That's just down right sad.

Hey I choose not to have sex with trees too, am I secretly wanting to have sex with a tree now? you and art have lost the plot, I shouldn't be surprised though.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

All religious fold... not alt all. Just those who pick and choose what "abominations" they decided were ,ok. Like eating pork or working on Sunday. How about the fact your supposed to stone your child if he disrespects you. Why do you choose to cherry pick your religious edicts?? Oh and for you to choose not to have sex with men...you'd kinda have to secretly want to. wouldn't ya!!

nope, not all, but you need to tell yourself this obviously to make your world turn, again just sad. Another erroneous assumption on your behalf is assuming that I follow a doctrine that says I need to stone my child if he/she disobeys, again scooping the barrel so hard you don't even think what your saying, and the above post refers to another of your many false assumptions that your gay brainwashed mind seems to be having fantasies about.

Look, you've scooped the barrel many times and your head is spinning, I probably should leave you and your buddies to your gay fantasies, because it's getting pretty sad. Every time a hole in your arguments is spelled out to you, you just pretend that you haven't seen it and then go off on a tangent looking for something else to float your boat(ego). Move on, I have no real sympathy for gay people, except those who realise they have made a great error in judgment and do what they have to do to change their ways, and as a believer in GOD, I would obviously say the best place to start would be to ask for forgiveness and help from GOD, and take some responsibility for your actions and stop trying to say you have no control over your actions unless you want to be put in the looney category with all the others who say they are not in control of themselves.

You'll have to try and convert someone who isn't in control of themselves, this little duck 'aint buying it.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

nope, not all, but you need to tell yourself this obviously to make your world turn, again just sad. Another erroneous assumption on your behalf is assuming that I follow a doctrine that says I need to stone my child if he/she disobeys, again scooping the barrel so hard you don't even think what your saying, and the above post refers to another of your many false assumptions that your gay brainwashed mind seems to be having fantasies about.

Look, you've scooped the barrel many times and your head is spinning, I probably should leave you and your buddies to your gay fantasies, because it's getting pretty sad. Every time a hole in your arguments is spelled out to you, you just pretend that you haven't seen it and then go off on a tangent looking for something else to float your boat(ego). Move on, I have no real sympathy for gay people, except those who realise they have made a great error in judgment and do what they have to do to change their ways, and as a believer in GOD, I would obviously say the best place to start would be to ask for forgiveness and help from GOD, and take some responsibility for your actions and stop trying to say you have no control over your actions unless you want to be put in the looney category with all the others who say they are not in control of themselves.

as soon as anyone one comes up with a "hole" not based on a very mistranslated ancient text, we'll talk.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

as soon as anyone one comes up with a "hole" not based on a very mistranslated ancient text, we'll talk.

look, you've proved nothing, and again in one small sentence you make another erroneous assumption, I don't follow a book that can be translated. You are full of false assumptions and love to play dodge ball. When you have to tell yourself that just because someone says they choose not to have sex with animals, or a tree, or the same sex, or whatever then they must be having secret fantasies about participating in it, then you are way beyond anything rational.

hey, I choose not to kill innocent people, I choose not to participate in satanic ritual abuse, I chose not to do many things that I consider wrong so in your twisted mind I must by default be having secret fantasies of doing them all, and in fact anyone who chooses not to do anything is by default having secret fantasies about doing them. Amazing how twisted homo's and their sympathisers have become to justify their actions, and all this because YOU say that homo's have no choice as to who they have sex with, absolutely astonishing, and once all said and done this isn't a hole in your argument because I believe in GOD and couldn't possible have shown you how irrational your arguments are.

So surely we are done now, stop trying to recruit me into your irrational gay sympathisers clan

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have an open mind not an open but crack, so I'll move on and leave you to your erroneous assumptions, fantasies, dodge ball, selective blindness, and thriving off each others delusions with stars. :barf

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

i never said you had a secret desire to have sex with men, i am saying by your theory you have the ability to be attracted to men, are you ready to admit that? if we are all born straight and we decide to be gay that means that everyone has that ability to decide to be gay, so everyone would have an attraction to both sexes and select the one they want more,

that is your theory,

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

I think that you protest a little too much
just come out of the closet dude.
Look why not keep your backward outdated views to yourself eh? Gay people will take it up with God when they die, it is up to no man to judge others like you have done.
Again just come out or try a dress on you may like it

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

What if homosexuality is actually humanities form of population control. What if as too many of us gather in too tight of an area, our genetics will begin swapping some of us from straight to gay in an attempt to curb over population?

It's possible... or it could be more like a genetic deformity or some other abnormality. We know that sex for pleasure is secondary to sex to reproduce. If there was no reproductive system, there would be no need for more than one gender and no need for sex at all.

One step further... once you get to a certain age when sex becomes strictly to relieve those old leftover drives... when your chores for sowing wild (and married) oats has been fulfilled, you really begin to appreciate people for who they are rather than what pleasure they may give you in bed.

I don't see homosexuality as unnatural in any sense whatsoever. I just get the feeling that we haven't quite begun to understand its place in the natural order of things.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's because they reject God and follow their lusts. There is nothing "natural" about it. They are depraved and wicked and will be cast into eternal Hell fire for worshiping Satan and his lies.

edit on 24-7-2013 by CyberneticProphet because: Added video

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberneticProphet

Oh please keep your homophobia veiled through religious lies to yourself.
It has nothing to do with you what others get up to in the bedroom, why not let God decide eh? Jesus said love your fellow man.
Love can never be wrong.
You wonder why people reject "your" God? when it's followers Judge others so easily and condemn them to Hell?
Your kind is disappearing thankfully and the world is allowing gay folk to be just like everyone else, they will marry and be equal.
Jesus will be proud of us all that understand this.
Enjoy Hell when you get there.
edit on 24-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I don't worship Satan, albeit i don't worship your God either,

i am neither depraved nor wicked, i am Human as are you

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I don't worship Satan, albeit i don't worship your God either,

i am neither depraved nor wicked, i am Human as are you

If you don't worship God you are worshiping Satan. It's a simple fact.
edit on 25-7-2013 by CyberneticProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Tell us which god? most people on the planet do not follow your version so....

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Tell us which god? most people on the planet do not follow your version so....

They are also going to Hell for following a false religion.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What makes you so sure it isn't you who is following a false religion?
Oh and give it a rest Man invented religion not god, God only has one rule treat people how you want to be treated. Man has added all the other rules to control and divide..well done you are following another mans version of God...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You put any large population of all one sex together, even so called "straight" people will turn to homosexual acts. Case in point - prisons, the military, churches, all male schools, the list goes on.

This is because homosexuality is ENVIRONMENTAL and OPPORTUNITY driven, not GENETIC. The idea that homosexuality is genetically passed down is only discussed in the Western World. In most parts of the World, homosexuality is seen as environmental in nature.

I know I'll get massively flamed for this post, but someone has to speak out. Claiming that homosexuals were "born this way" simply is an attempt to resolve themselves of the personal responsibility for the personal choices that they have made in their lives.
edit on 25-7-2013 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Can you post some links to these other parts of the word that all think it is environmental? My inlaw is gay. He was married, had children, but then divorced to live the way he alway new he wanted to live, gay. He is now essentially married, without the piece of paper to a nice man. Been 12 years now.

After he came out I learned how family members always thought he was gay, but it was never talked about of course. I spoke candidly with him after a few glasses of wine once and he said he alway felt this way, but fought it. He is a catholic man and a republican.

He was not raised gay, his brother, a year younger, is as heterosexual as they come. Same parents, and upbringing. No bad things happened to him as a kid.

His uncle was gay, died of aids in the 90's.
I say, born this way, just like I was born heterosexual.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join