It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Government elections are rigged from the start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
it really shocks me sometimes how naive people can be, and fail to realize the people running for power are already preselected, they have been approved to run by the very people you want out they all share some sort of relation or bloodline just look at the United states nearly every single president is related in one way or another,and its impossible for the average joe to get a chance to run which is what a country needs someone who has dealt with poverty and knows how to make changes but instead they are always posh talking rich snobs that dont have a clue then again saying that if i got into power there is always the chance that the power would get the best of you and you turn into the very thing you resent,but i think normal working class tax payers should be allowed a chance to run for election,that said rant over

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nice, can I throw my two cents on here two and add to this thread? I was just talking to my friend about how it seems to me that congress has completely forgotten about representing the people, and is much more interested in representing corporations (if at all interested in the people).

That seems to be the new rule - do what is right for corporations and leave the people in the dust! I was thinking, well, we elect congressmen to represent us, not get bribed by corporate interests...

And then I was thinking that the divide between the people and congress is so great at the moment, I'm not even sure if they know what is going on with main street!

I'm guessing that if congress completely negates the people, that will mean the people will simply start solving their problems themselves, which is good, and congress will eventually be overrun.

I just got this feeling today that not only does the government not care about the people, it is uninterested in them. I kind of feel like there is no government anymore because they are all off bathing in gold.

But while the government isn't paying attention, the people can be solving problems on a local level. Then when the government tries to intervene, they will have no moral authority to do so.
edit on 19-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Morphing faces with software means nothing. It's a carnival trick.

I know there are bloodline claims to entitlement in this world. I see it every day. It doesn't mean there is an Illuminati bloodline.

Seems like one of those conspiracies that really is just that. I keep looking for for substance and not finding any.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

yes no problem you can add it where you like,but people need to realist no matter how legitimate the voting process is the system it is based on is corrupt,what good is a nice clean vote when you only have the choice of 2 corrupt presidents.
edit on 19-7-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Do your research and you will find that gorge bush is a distant relative of Obama and the rest of the U.S presidents the only president who wasn't is JFK and he got a bullet to the head.

new topics

top topics

join