It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Trayvon 'could have been me'

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Obama is such a tool to try and politically profit off what is a tragic case.
Shame on you Mr Obama.

People are beginning to see through this charade. I found this today and thought it was amusing.

…a new Rasmussen poll shows that George Zimmerman, the Hispanic man recently acquitted in the fatal shooting of Martin, is viewed favorably by 32% of the public (six points higher than Sharpton), and unfavorably by less than half of the public, 48% (compared to Sharpton's 60%).

What's remarkable is that after 15 months of the media, political left, and Barack Obama engaging in a relentless campaign of lies, race-baiting, fabricating evidence, and selective reporting against Zimmerman, his unfavorable rating isn't above 50%.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Xtrozero

Don't pander to anyone that says this is about race. They are desperately TRYING to make this about race. These shills ignore the fact that both of TM's parents said this wasn't about race. The lawyer for the Martin family said this was not about race. The jurors said this was jot about race. The prosecutor said this was not about race.

Don't give any legitimacy to the race pimps. GZ was not a racist. The FBI did a 16 month investigation interviewing 47 people and not one said GZ was a racist or had ever said anything racial in nature. GZ mentored 12-16 year old minority kids. When the program was defended he continued to mentor these kids on his own dime in his own home. He had a black gf and took her to the prom. That's not the profile of a racist.

It is funny how none of this came out...all we know is he is a white racist, cop want-a-be looking for a thrill.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

It all came out. The FBI released the result of it's investigation already. And you can't just fabricate facts. He wasn't a racist and he isn't white, he's Hispanic.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by neo96

Anything to make whites feel more guilty and blacks more prosecuted. Nothing like racial tensions to help divide and conquer. Soon, it won't matter at all seeing we'll all be sitting on the street together starving begging for a government handout which will never come as we slowly perish, together.

Those who don't see what's going on is blinded by manufactured anger. It's not their fault, it's ours for allowing it to happen in the first place.

True words here. What will the black community say when the Progressives no longer need them. When they have firm control over the country and can implement their 'agenda 21' style of governance. When the blacks, and hispanics, and run of the mill occupy wall st. liberals, and other 'useful idiots' are no longer necessary.

What will they say when the rug is pulled out from under them too.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sometimes the tension between blacks and hispanics is worse that that between white and blacks. And, don't forget about the tension between Asian and blacks.

Tensions Mounting Between Blacks and Latinos Nationwide

Inside Black-Asian Tension: Sometimes It Is About Racism

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

That may be accurate, what is not accurate is that GZ was "white". GZ is as white as Obama is. There is no evidence that GZ carried any racial prejudice, in fact there is numerous evidence that he sacrificed himself and when out of his way to help people of color.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry Al.

Sorry Jesse.

Sorry Barack.

Sorry Dream Defenders.

Sorry Eric.

Sorry MoveON

Sorry NAACP.

It looks like the protest for justice was a big flop.

Even with the best and brightest minds like Al, Jesse, Barack, Eric in kahootz with Dream Defenders, it seems only a few token die-hards showed up.

Nationwide rallies against the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin drew small crowds, a sign that Americans had largely accepted the verdict and that race relations are not nearly as frayed as Al Sharpton's National Action Network had sought to indicate. The flagship rally in New York only drew a crowd of "hundreds," while a rally in Newport News, Virginia struggled to draw two dozen.
'Justice for Trayvon' Protests Draw Small Crowds; Nation Moves On

Now what's the next diversion ?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

and that race relations are not nearly as frayed

I say that's good news, and that America wasn't set as far back as I had thought.

Now what's the next diversion ?

Bide their time until another gun related death and try to exploit it too which is what they have been doing since Newton,Aurora,and the others.

We have not heard the last of 'never let a good crisis go to waste' divide and demagogue.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So you cheer the fact that no one cares about justice?

Typical right wingers. Cry when Obama says something, scream when he says nothing..asking what is he hiding.

Obama can't win. Oh well thanks to Bush and the republicans....US won't have to deal with a republican run country for awhile.

As long as people keep their eyes open...conservatives shall never run anything, Wish the eyes were open up here in Canada. We have our own little Bush thing going on, Conservatives destroying our great country. Oh well I can take comfort in the fact when voted out they will not be in office for awhile.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I see when the race card fails they still have plenty of others to play:

Public Service announcement:

Truth, indeed, is something that is believed in completely only by persons who have never tried personally to pursue it to its fastness and grab it by the tail. It is the adoration of second-rate men — men who always receive it as second-hand. Pedagogues believe in immutable truths and spend their lives trying to determine them and propagate them; the intellectual progress of man consists largely of a concerted effort to block and destroy their enterprise.

Nine times out of ten, in the arts as in life, there is actually no truth to be discovered; there is only error to be exposed. In whole departments of human inquiry it seems to me quite unlikely that the truth ever will be discovered. Nevertheless, the rubber-stamp thinking of the world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth — that error and truth are simply opposites. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it has been cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. This is the whole history of the intellect in brief. The average man of today does not believe in precisely the same imbecilities that the Greek of the Fourth Century before Christ believed in, but the things that he does believe in are often quite as idiotic.

Perhaps this statement is a bit too sweeping. There is, year by year, a gradual accumulation of what may be called, provisionally, truths — there is a slow accretion of ideas that somehow manage to meet all practicable human tests, and so survive. But even so, it is risky to call them absolute truths. All that one may safely say of them is that no one, as yet, has demonstrated that they are errors. Soon or late, if experience teaches us anything, they are likely to succumb too. The profoundest truths of the Middle Ages are now laughed at by schoolboys. The profoundest truths of democracy will be laughed at, a few centuries hence, even by school-teachers.

HL Mencken 1922.

en.wikiquote.org...

Yep a few centuries from now quite a few people will be laughing at 'Obama, Trayvon could have been me'.

edit on 21-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

So you cheer the fact that no one cares about justice?

Who doesn't care about justice? You are making the false statement and implying that there was some injustice done. Rejecting the facts of the trial where the prosecution failed to convince a jury that GZ violated the law. And you ignore that it TM who assaulted GZ and prevented his avenue of escape by sitting on his chest. You can't accuse other people of not caring about justice when you don't take into account the law, the facts, the evidence, the forensics, nor the witness testimony.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
in lieu of the long post I made which said much of nothing and may offend someone, which I really don't want to do, I decided to delete it and instead to post this video because everyone loves cookies ...

edit on 22-7-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by reaganero

Read this post

Say that reply is what that post is reference to.
edit on 19-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I stand by my post.

I labeled sarcasm where needed.

You ended your biased op as if you're just reporting facts. I felt differently.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

I linked an article, then an opinion followed of it of the Potus Remarks,.

LOL Geez.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Oh, justice was served. I don't see where your statement has anything to do with anything but bashing "Right-wingers".

A pot smoking wannabe thug attacked a man, and was shot. The local police investigated this, so did the FBI as a hate crime. Both found nothing.

The only reason why GZ was charged, was due to the fact that Eric Holder pushed for it.

Justice, though beaten into a direction by the criminal Eric Holder and 0bamas personal department, the DOJ, actually came out successful.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Didnt Zman take a black girl too HIS PROM?,,,if memory serves,,hhhhmmmm.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on 22-7-2013 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Gazrok

Didnt Zman take a black girl too HIS PROM?,,,if memory serves,,hhhhmmmm.

Yep, his gf at the time. He also was in a mentoring program for blacks aged 12-16 and when the program was stopped he continued to mentor the kids in his own home, on his spare time, and on his own dime.

Clearly these are racist M.O.s.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
Obama is doing everything he can to create a racial division in the country.

There is only one race and it is HUMAN.
edit on 2013/7/19 by Metallicus because: Spelling Error
I agree, But what he is really doing is diverting the publics attention from all the scandals that have befell upon him. Zimmerman trial is just a ploy.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join