It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Trayvon 'could have been me'

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I like that spoken like a true intellect.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
BTW, when is Obama going to murder another child with a drone strike? Do ALL his victims remind him of Trayvon?

And he grew up in Indonesia, so I guess since he grew up there and his color is just like them HE could have been just like a terrorist too....

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
people of all colors are upset about the verdict. people from all over the world are upset about the verdict. without turning it into a racial hate fest we should open up the dialogue about race relations in this country. we all need to respect each other period,

You know most of these people from day one wanted to see Zimmerman convicted without knowing anything about the case other than a Black 17 year old was shot. The media pushed this by tampering with tapes to make it look like Zimmerman said things he didn't, show pictures of a 13 year old Martin, lead people to believe Zimmerman didn't get a scratch, lead people to believe that Zimmerman is white.

Even though we quickly found out that the tapes were faked, Martin was a more physically capable and aggressive 17 year old, Zimmerman got hit a lot in the head with Martin sitting on his chest and finally Zimmerman is not white nor does he say he is white in anyway.

People are still ignorant and still believe the original, fake story, and if Martin was not black we would not be here right now talking about it even though a 17 year old kid was still dead.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well just did some research and the pics are real, the society is real. Now I know why Before its news suddenly was tossed, the truth.

And guess what We The People are going to toss, I mean punt, all the suckers in those skull and cross bones and all their ugly twisted demonic crap.

So, they wil be dealing with wide awake empowered people who could topple them in one meditation soon.

I am so choked its unbelievable and yes, I connect dots faster than the speed of light.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I thought Z was innocent from the get go, mainly because the way the media first reported the story. The first things I saw was "17 yr old child gunned down by middle aged white man" then there was a picture of a 12 yr old trayvon and the picture of a fat zimmerman in an orange jumpsuit,,,

Right then and there my BS meter went off the charts and I decided to actually delve deeper into this case to actually look at the facts because being the conspiracy theorist I am there was something that stunk to high heaven about the way the media was portraying this whole thing.. Well needless to say, in the end the facts are all that mattered and my gut instinct from the beginning was right...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991
reply to post by Wookiep

theres only one side of the story the other guy is dead .

Not exactly accurate. There is a third party eyewitness to the fight, and that person corroborated GZ's story. That TM had him pinned to the ground and was beating the crap out of him. And that it was GZ screaming for help. When this witness went inside to call 911 the fatal shot was fired.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Don't pander to anyone that says this is about race. They are desperately TRYING to make this about race. These shills ignore the fact that both of TM's parents said this wasn't about race. The lawyer for the Martin family said this was not about race. The jurors said this was jot about race. The prosecutor said this was not about race.

Don't give any legitimacy to the race pimps. GZ was not a racist. The FBI did a 16 month investigation interviewing 47 people and not one said GZ was a racist or had ever said anything racial in nature. GZ mentored 12-16 year old minority kids. When the program was defended he continued to mentor these kids on his own dime in his own home. He had a black gf and took her to the prom. That's not the profile of a racist.

edit on 20-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So is he saying that he used to jump out of the bushes at people and fight them when he was young?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
He shouldn't not said that because it will cause more implication on both sides.After all, Zimmerman vs Trayvon is a lucrative business!
edit on 20-7-2013 by SAS101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

32 percent of American adults view Zimmerman favorably, while 48 percent view him unfavorably, according to the poll Read more: dailycaller.com...

By comparison, President Obama clocked in at 44 percent favorability in a new Quinnipiac University poll, with 48 percent disapproving of his performance — the same disapproval rate as for Zimmerman. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Zimmerman and Obama share the same disapproval rating.

Probably even go lower with this glossed over comment:

President Obama said Friday that all Americans should respect the George Zimmerman verdict,

Which he and Holder know they don't have anything to charge Zimmerman with which is why the 'but' after that.

When the facts fail the race warfare is the standard play, and has been for the past 5 years.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't think it could have been Obama. Obama might have been irritated at being followed. But I don't think Obama would have jumped him and beat him.

Maybe yelled at him.

I think Obama has more self control than that.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Ok point taken, but was there a third party witness that seen the events leading to the fight?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
No one will ever know what events took place that led to TM beating the day lights out of GZ all we know is there are witnesses that say he was beating him(if thats grounds to get shot and die is a different discussion). So all this stupidity about him jumping out of the bushes,or running up behind him and sucker punching him is NON SENSE nobody will ever know except George and Treyvon and only one walks the earth to tell his side.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The last thing I will say on this subject:

Obama just won the right to indefinitely detain under the NDAA (again), you have the Patriot Act, IRS scandal, the NSA spying on everyone, the economy is falling apart, most of us are poor but hey - LETS ALL TALK ABOUT TRAYVON. Lets protest about this.

WAKE UP AMERICA!
edit on 21-7-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hmmm I could have been Obama as well... I just thought being a decent person would go better with my character.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
This is the single most stupid thing ever said by a President of this Country. Way to stir the pot ...

The reason such a big issue has been made of this is because; Not all black males are criminals.
It is a normal reaction for anyone, of any race, to feel nervous when a group of black males is walking behind you.
Here's the problem;
I live in a nice middle class neighborhood with several wondeful black families. Most of them have teenage boys.
My kids went to school with a lot of these kids and most of them are honor students who excelled at sports. Most of them are now in college or on their way to college. Most of these kids have never tried drugs or touched a gun yet I still gasp occasionally when I see them walking down the street after dark.

The hype is not so much about Trayvon Martin specifically, its about all Black Teens in general and how innocent black teens can be stereotyped or profiled.
We all do it. Even Jesse Jackson admits that he becomes nervous when walking past a black male after dark.

When the majority of people see your teenage child as a criminal, this is a very freightening problem for these nice upstanding black families.
White teens typically do not have this problem.
Travon martin was no saint, he just symbolizes the problem that many young black teens face. Please remember, even if a teenager is 6 foot 4 inches tall, he is still a kid.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I thought back in his early 20's he was a black panther or some such group affiliate? I could swear i remember a thread about that little insight. So how many white youths did he threaten?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Obama is such a tool to try and politically profit off what is a tragic case.
Shame on you Mr Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join