It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Trayvon 'could have been me'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

a fun graphics program called photoscape. i made a few adjustments before hand in paintshop pro, like putting highlights where the light might catch the surface, such as the top of the head and breasts, the bottom of the palm of the hand, the muscles around the belly button, etc, then color tinted it blue, then used the selection tool to make the skin back into skin color, then stuck in photoscape and used a filter called "Region Out-of-Focus." tada, wallah, and i already removed it cause its your art not mine. lol

anyway, i'm pretty darn sure that violence is not going to solve racial issues.
what was your story about ?
edit on 20-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

Does photoscape cost money?!

Does it require internet access to use?

Also, sometimes I post threads about my stories... thinking I'll post another one soon. When I do, I'll u2u yah. Las Senturas is the story Jewel is from. Jewel is a sixteen year old who runs her own rag-tag gang, and they start working with the Triads, who's leader, an eccentric guy named Li Soo Young, has a crazy idea about "Justice by rebellion." They carry out a lot of good deeds, and don't deal "down below" (like most Triads and crime organisations). There's a lot of law-breaking and action, but still friendship, romance, and saving people... its a bit complicated.

ANYwho, back on topic... Obama is a war monger.

War overseas, war here at home.

Divide & conquer

Divide & distract

Distract & destroy

Get it through your head, folks.

edit on 20-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by joeym1991
all you people on trying to justify this guy killing this teenager, just remember every life is precious, you take the gun out of that situation all you have is a fist fight. I hope everyone justifing Zimmeman killing this kid are all PRO abortion because Treyvons' life was aborted .

So if we took the gun out of the equation completely and kept everything else in.. do you really believe TM wouldn't have been tried for felony assault at least, perhaps attempted murder or even murder? Do you think this would have even been in the news had Zimmerman died or was put in a coma due to his head being bashed repeatedly against a curb? C'mon, just think!
edit on 20-7-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Your facts arent correct his head was in grass , and ur asking me a question with an impossible standard. i threw a hypothetical out there saying it most likely would have been a fist fight with out a gun.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
this is a photoshop creation. look at the un-natural size of the thumbs and fingers.
his face is distorted and unrealistic looking..

trayvon martin never existed (and obama knows it well)

Please let this be a joke/troll.

Unnatural size of the thumbs and fingers? People of African descent sometimes have larger hands & longer fingers that other races, as well as longer arms on average.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

I agree with a lot of what you said well put. But skittles and iced tea being 2/3 of the ingredients of lean?? That's absolutely false. The preferred mixture is with a soda most likely sprite and sure you can add skittles but highly doubtful that's old school. You can use iced tea but to say he was drinking lean?
where did they find the script for the prometh? Sorry I've lived in Texas all my life and am currently living in Houston Texas where the purple drank started so please do not slander the syrup.

You might be giving people the impression that if they have skittles and an Iced tea they might be a threat to society

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

i dunno about needing internet access. i also used paintshop pro, but it's an old version, like a decade ago. the new ones have so many bells and whistles, i would get lost trying to figure them out. gimp is a free graphics program similar to paintshop pro and photoshop but it's a bit tricky to use on windows systems. half the time i couldn't get it to work on windows computers. it was designed for non windows systems like macs and linux.
anyway, here's photoscape (appears to be free. i know my version was free back when they first came out with it and from the looks of it, it's still free)
here's the link www.photoscape.org...

your story sounds interesting. does it by any chance, reflect our current political climate? i know tolkien did that with his stories. and do the good guys in your story believe that vigilantism will solve the problems? very fine line between citizen's arrest, neighborhood watch and vigilantism

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

like i said the people trying to justify this must be subnormal. and not only that they try to come up with reasons why GZ should have shot this THUG and smear him in death. you people will burn in hell or what ever it is you believe in.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by joeym1991

I agree it's actually quite sad now. So much negativity and slander getting put on a deceased kid. When are people gonna learn to stop, the trial is over and done with no need to keep degrading this guys name.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Trubl

like i said the people trying to justify this must be subnormal.

Isn't that profiling?

and not only that they try to come up with reasons why GZ should have shot this THUG and smear him in death.

The court, and by extension, the jury already decided this.

you people will burn in hell or what ever it is you believe in.

Why? For having a different opinion on a topic?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

Ice tea is what keeps being said. In actuality he had Arizona Watermelon Fruit juice Cocktail. But as most people associate Arizona with Iced tea that is what gets the hype. And yes Skittles are used quite often, as are gummy bears.

No, people that attack others are a threat to society. Church up the evidence as much as you like. Facts are facts (not YOU in particular, but YOU as in general). Simple remedy to the situation. Allow the tox reports from the autopsy to be released.............
edit on 20-7-2013 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It wasn't necessary to comment on this again or the first time. He is feeling the heat from all of the scandals. If he goes down over it he will definitely play the race card. Most likely this speech is setting that up. Too much has happened for nothing to come of it. Even the school lunches failed. The Boston marathon ordeal is a bull in a China shop.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am white and could have been Mr. Martin years ago.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes its profiling the people that lack common sense(subnormal)You see profiling isnt always about race. Also i never disputed the verdict. As to the third point opinion have it all you want but dont smear a dead kid to get a point across you shouldn't have to dignify if you already got ur verdict that you wanted right? end of discussion.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Yes its profiling the people that lack common sense(subnormal)You see profiling isnt always about race. Also i never disputed the verdict. As to the third point opinion have it all you want but dont smear a dead kid to get a point across you shouldn't have to dignify if you already got ur verdict that you wanted right? end of discussion.

Where has there been a smear against Martin?

I've seen much false posting, but it has been in the ones that were against the verdict and wanted Zimmerman punished.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This debate is makin me dizy dramatic interludes, Discourse instead of focusing on nonsense focus on the real problem a man tryin to be something he's not following this guy and CREATING THE SITUATION. THe facts are there and the prosecution just coudlnt make the case..... verdict decided So case closed.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yo had the court found Zimmerman guilty?

We would not even be having this discussion.

But it didn't.

Saying the 'women' got it wrong?

And

They need a 'man' to straighten it out?

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

Still a negative whatever drink you said he had would be more use for alcohol not lean. What your saying sounds like a 6 o'clock after school abc news special on how to tell if your kid is on drugs. Those are not even remotely close to the ingredients for lean trust me I know.

Now getting back on topic I do believe Obama never should have made any comments on this case and should have just stayed clear. It doesn't involve him at all and I'm pretty sure there are way more pressing issues at hand. I can somewhat understand what he was trying to do but I think he did more harm than good by making those statements.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That was a good one I actually laughed out loud about the women getting it wrong and a man needs to straighten it out. What's also funny about that is I can actually see that being a thread here on ats.

If he was found guilty we probably wouldn't be discussing this topic but I'm pretty sure there would be 10 times more threads about the verdict than there is now.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Were people not upset and furious about OJ the Simpson juice man getting off free this GZ case is similar man there was a lot of evidence to prosecute him it was glossed over same in the Oj case sad outcome but it is was it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Were people not upset and furious about OJ the Simpson juice man getting off free this GZ case is similar man there was a lot of evidence to prosecute him it was glossed over same in the Oj case sad outcome but it is was it is.

Where is OJ now?

Committing more crime and right now is fighting in court.

Zimmerman have the same fate?

Dunno yet as this one is not close to being over.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Almost like... Oh! Look over there!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join