It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Trayvon 'could have been me'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Don't forget that the Prez and his minions have Prism and all their other little "programs" that can probably instantly get a feel for how much this is getting through to the public (Travyon story)...probably figured this fire needed a couple more logs to get it going again. I honestly feel that he (Prez) is trying to start riots/looting ... Don't need people thinking about Snowden, Oil prices hitting $108.50 this afternoon, skyrocketing food prices, wage stagnation, no jobs (especially full time)...and so forth. Go get your $1 mcdouble, a coke and riot the #### out of your local community.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Obviously, you still want to debate the facts of the case. Not only that, some of what Zimmerman has stated SHOULD be held against him, but other things he stated, (i.e., "He (Martin) is acting suspicious."), should be summarily dismissed as baloney...you are being highly hypocritical in this approach...

Since this is NOT a thread about the facts of the case (One fact is the final verdict of NOT GUILTY), I will no longer post anything about the case.

I will stick to the OP and the fact the HMFIC has once again made a total fool of himself...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Originally posted by sonnny1
Deflecting the real failures of this Administration is all this President is good for.

...and he's not even all that good at that.

I used to describe his administration as "fail" but I think it's gone even beyond that. It's really pretty sad.

-SAP-

Oh, I agree.

I wonder if he even thinks about Abdul-Rahman al-Awlaki...............

A child murdered by his Authority. How can he sleep at night?

And he's the same guy who wished all Muslims a peaceful and blessed Ramadan. But those blessings are not for the Muslims in Gitmo or the ones he kills in his drone strikes. The hypocrisy is startling.

Yes, Barack can make his little speech about the racism in this country, yet sit comfortably on his throne while drone striking innocent children and killing entire families. He is a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSpitta
reply to post by seabag

Please tell me what blacks have received? Why are you so mad?

Are... are you being serious?

How about freedom?

They don't suffer from discrimination any more than the rest of us do nowadays.

Some shop owners have the nerve to follow me around stores--along with my eleven year old sister and my autistic brother. And we're ALL very white.

In fact, some could argue that blacks have more leeway and freedoms now than whites.

Playing the *race* care only goes so far...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Obama missed an oppourtunity to unite the nation.

He could have called for reason.

He could have called for respect for the rule of law.

Yet he continues to make this personal. He invests in divisive topics.

He encourages others to invest in the divisive nature of these events.

His own justice department continues fanning the flames of racial animosity.

-----------------------

Well kids. . . . . . screw that! Once again, we have allowed our public servants to dictate what we should think or feel or do.

I, for one, refuse to encourage divisiveness.

I, for one, refuse to play their damned manipulative games.

We, as a single people, a united people, need to stand up against the social engineering, the media manipulation, and verbal vomitus that is constantly spewed forth from our duly elected liars!

Of course, that is just my humble opinion, please ignore if it interferes with the on-going hatred.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberrydan

Don't forget that the Prez and his minions have Prism and all their other little "programs" that can probably instantly get a feel for how much this is getting through to the public (Travyon story)...probably figured this fire needed a couple more logs to get it going again.

ABSOLUTELY! You’ve obviously done your homework and finally gotten tired of reading with no voice to respond to this madness! Welcome aboard, friend!

I honestly feel that he (Prez) is trying to start riots/looting ... Don't need people thinking about Snowden, Oil prices hitting $108.50 this afternoon, skyrocketing food prices, wage stagnation, no jobs (especially full time)...and so forth. Go get your $1 mcdouble, a coke and riot the #### out of your local community.
It didn’t go down like they planned…just like the Tea Party and OWS gatherings…so now he’s trying to light a wet log in the rain!

People aren’t biting on their garbage! The majority of the black community aren’t even biting on his crap! They see it like we see it!!

The game is over, Obama (and his minions)!! We're not biting this bait! We’ve got something for you to bite though! This country belongs to the people! We have a constitution! You should read it!

edit on 19-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSpitta
I love what is happening now because the closet racists are being exposed and the hard-liners have reached their zenith.

Of course you do, that is what true racists enjoy, division.

It's only gonna get worse. This is what happens when the oppressed rise up.

No, actually this is what happens when some people are puppets on strings. This is what happens when people fall for the racial bait like good little robot minded, yes men / women. These people play you idiots like a piano.

And for those questioning PRESIDENT OBAMA, you don't think he has a legitimate reason to make a remark about THIS CASE?

No he does not, he should shut his pie hole and lead instead of divide. He is just another puppet who is stirring the pot, but it's dangerous what he is doing here. Course, it has been planned that way. Anything to take the focus off of he and Holders scandals. That's all you need to know.

Try reading between the lies. Wake up, people like you are being used, misled and manipulated. as history has shown. Think, just think for a minute outside the box. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Of course, that is just my humble opinion, please ignore if it interferes with the on-going hatred.

Dear beezzer,

Am I allowed to continue to "hate," the gangsta-wannabe, punk, thug, hip-hop, hoodie-wearin, pants-on-the-ground, idiots, despite their ethnic background? Am I being divisive? Should I be more open-minded and accepting toward this culture?

Sincerely,

totallackey
edit on 19-7-2013 by totallackey because: misspelling

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I am tired of hearing how the Black man has been racially abused.....BS to that. Slavery ended 200+ years ago and yet the black population can't seem to get it together. When they cant do things properly, they blame the white man.

It seems to me that Blacks & Muslims have the same mentality when it comes to certain issues. They will use violence as a means to resolve something they can NOT understand or even comprehend. Why is that? Is it due to a limited cerebral development? An intelligence dulling? Or just genes?

Very pathetic the violence the blacks are causing in the US now over some verdict. I do sympathize with Trayvons parents losing a child. But that is as far as it goes.

The 'black people rioting' are just doing the only thing they know how to do.....destroy the place they live in and attack innocent people!!
edit on 19-7-2013 by JohnBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Obama missed an oppourtunity to unite the nation.

He could have called for reason.

He could have called for respect for the rule of law.

Yet he continues to make this personal. He invests in divisive topics.

He encourages others to invest in the divisive nature of these events.

His own justice department continues fanning the flames of racial animosity.

-----------------------

Well kids. . . . . . screw that! Once again, we have allowed our public servants to dictate what we should think or feel or do.

I, for one, refuse to encourage divisiveness.

I, for one, refuse to play their damned manipulative games.

We, as a single people, a united people, need to stand up against the social engineering, the media manipulation, and verbal vomitus that is constantly spewed forth from our duly elected liars!

No hatred here…unless you count my contempt for this administration’s divisive policies and practices!

It’s time to stop playing their game! They’re going to win every time because it’s THEIR GAME!

It’s time to play OUR game; ALL MEN (and women) ARE CREATED EQUAL!

What’s gives, Obama? I thought you were a law student? Stop dividing and abide by the constitution!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Seabag and Neo96.... Might have to put up some posters of these dreamy, logical, sensible men up on my wall.
edit on 19-7-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seems like you're biting onto it.
And don't play like you and yours are the only ones who get what else is going on. Calling you out your BS doesn't automatically mean supporting Obama.

Guess what else Obama said while you and yours were crying about race cards?

The Obama administration for the first time responded to a Spygate lawsuit, telling a federal judge the wholesale vacuuming up of all phone-call metadata in the United States is in the “public interest,” does not breach the constitutional rights of Americans and cannot be challenged in a court of law.

Wired.com

Who got baited exactly?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by beezzer

Dear beezzer,

Am I allowed to continue to "hate," the gangsta-wannabe, punk, thug, hip-hop, hoodie-wearin, pants-on-the-ground, idiots, despite their ethnic background? Am I being divisive? Should I be more open-minded and accepting toward this culture?

Sincerely,

totallackey
edit on 19-7-2013 by totallackey because: misspelling

It takes two to fight. If one is accepting and the other is divisive, then the onus to grow up and change is on the aggressor.

In my wee, humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It takes two to fight. If one is accepting and the other is divisive, then the onus to grow up and change is on the aggressor. In my wee, humble opinion.

Dear beezzer,

Please identify the "accepting," "divisive," and," aggressor," camps.

Thank you,

totallackey

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by introV
Seabag and Neo96.... Might have to put up some posters of these dreamy, logical, sensible men up on my wall.
edit on 19-7-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

Dude...get them printed!!

I'll buy one of NEO's!

You don't have to have a good memory when you tell the truth. As ridiculous as my posts may sound to some, I mean what I say and I live by it. I share my truth....whether my truth is 'truth' to others is their problem.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
^

I love reading your guys' posts. Truth rings like a bell, and your guys' words resonate within me

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So is Obama admitting to be a dropout pot smoker who has found himself on someone chest beating the crap out of the person?

Mr. President, I saw pictures of you as a young man, and you were not a badass....

I like the other part where he said if Martin had a gun he could have shot Zimmerman for following him....once again, Mr. President....someone sitting on your chest punching you in the face is a little different than some "cracker" following you at a distance....

edit on 19-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by beezzer

It takes two to fight. If one is accepting and the other is divisive, then the onus to grow up and change is on the aggressor. In my wee, humble opinion.

Dear beezzer,

Please identify the "accepting," "divisive," and," aggressor," camps.

Thank you,

totallackey

Isn't it obvious?

Any person(s)who continue to encourage divisiveness.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Edit to add:
BTW, with all of this coming out (prior and post trial) about Martin, I'm amazed that nothing has been found that could compromise Zimmerman's character. Even with the media trying all they can to color Zimmerman with a hate brush, they just haven't been able to twist past events to their bias side. Not to mention that Zimmerman has a decade on Martin!
edit on 19-7-2013 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

What ya mean... he was a cop want-a-be, and dare I say it, a leader in his neighborhood watch....bad stuff there....

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't get what you all are crying about.

What did Obama say was incorrect?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join