It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Quest for Infinity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Will start by doing the definition form the dictionary.
1. lacking limits or bounds; extending beyond measure or comprehension: without beginning or end.
2. vary great or vast or immense
3. math a) indefinitely large; greater than any finite number however large.
b) capable of being put into one to one correspondence with a part of itself.

This quest for infinite started long before I can remember, before I even new what it was,
I still would say I don't know infinity, but I have a better understanding of it now. I have always had
a filling of being part of something but i didn't know what it was.
My journey really started after high school. I think I heard of infinite before that but I never looked up
the definition. I started build my concept of infinity after I watched a show on string theory and they where trying to find the theory of everything. They started to talk about multiverse. That when the wheels started to
turn.
1: My theory for Infinite

Here is my concepts multiverse.Most likely got a lot of it wrong but here it is.
Concept 1:

Will start with the first dimension universe imagine a dot, this dot is you in this universe right now.

2nd dimension universe. Would be all the infinity possible in one universe The dot will become a circle, this is your universe being contained to the infinity different aspects of you. now put a dot on the edge this dot will represent you and than put another dot on the other side.

The opposite edge dot is 100% different from you right now or half why thought infinity would be the opposite of this universe because it would take infinity amount dots to makes the circle. So the closer the dot to use, would be closer the universe would be like ares. The farther the dot from use, the least like are universe is to us.

Third dimension universe, the circle now becomes a sphere, this represents all the different universes that effect your universe. Like other peoples universes that effects you to be where you are at this time.

Fourth dimension universe. This is all of the possibility of your whole life time. This is the movement of space and time. This is where any thing in matter effects use, like the planet,space,things we cant see , and other things.

That's what I got right now

Concept 2: There's infinity universes, in each universe there's infinity possibility within it.
Every thing is part of infinity the world we stand on to the other side of the universe to the alternate realty's of are
self's to multiverse of all possibility. Are universe is just one aspect of the Infinite.

2: Thing that talk about Infinity to me.

Not sure how this fits in. But i think dreams do link to parallel universes. Here is a thread about it.
abovetopsecret

The bible talks about infinity to me. There are more books out there and other stuff i just haven't gotten to in this part.
I started to write this after I reading Ephesians 4:6 (There is one God and father of everything.He rules everything and is everywhere and is in everything.). What it says there's picture of infinity and there is a one part of the whole picture of the universe or that would be everything is part of infinity. That summed up what i was trying to tell someone about the infinity and how it works.

This is how i see the new testament.
How can finite being truly understand an infinity being an-less he becomes an infinity being and
Infinity being can't truly understand finite universe an-less he sends a piece of him to live as a finite being.

The story of Adam and Eve. They were in a universe that was made whole where everything was made fully grown and did not know life and death and didn't know time so that universe was called Eden.When they choose to know life and death they had to go to a universe that had life and death in it.
I bet there more in there that hinted, about infinite that we are just now starting to understand.

3:How I use infinity with other people.

People are unique not the same because there needs to be infinity amount of personality, so doing things different just means your trying to find your own path without following others peoples paths that you cant follow because your not them you have to be your own person, there wouldn't be infinity with your piece of the universe to be here because you are a piece of infinity, or a piece of the the picture, with out you
the picture would be incomplete, remember there's infinity of you trying to experience infinite.
That means one of you has to be where you are. That makes it where your are a one of infinity not the whole of infinity.

A quote I made.
> You have infinite possibilities so don't limit yourself, other people have the same infinite possibilities so don't limit them.…

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This will cook your brain for sure

If time is circular instead of linear, imagine your 3D sphere moving in a circular path... you get this:

Now you can spin the toroid on two more axis... could those be the 5th and 6th dimensions? The spinning toroid is now another sphere... moving circular through time... and on and on...

S&F sir
for expansive thinking

edit on 19-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: Caffeine induced cranial clarity

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hi lord sword,

I have been on a similar quest, and I found this too. It is infinate but only in a cyclical nature. The central source seemed still, trapped, oppressed. That was not very infinate in my eyes, but I knew it was significant...

I imagined lots of these torus moving outward for eternity, away from zero point, swelling forever larger as they moved infinitly further away, so they never seperated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81a2b3b01d22.gif[/atsimg]

I saw this earlier and something made me take a pic, it may have been to put in this thread. Lol.

flic.kr...

You are a superstar!

wi-fi

Ps, nice quote. SnF.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
This will cook your brain for sure

If time is circular instead of linear, imagine your 3D sphere moving in a circular path... you get this.

Yeah like that it would fit with the idea of a moving sphere and now what do the other dimensions do.

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Hi lord sword,

I have been on a similar quest, and I found this too. It is infinate but only in a cyclical nature. The central source seemed still, trapped, oppressed. That was not very infinate in my eyes, but I knew it was significant...

Hope you luck on your quest I like the flower of life there a lot to it that we don't know about it.

top topics

join