It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Arrest PHOTOS: New Pictures Emerge From Boston Bombing Suspect Manhunt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

well the story was that he was hit in the neck by a bullet because the cops were firing on the boat because he was armed to the teeth and shooting back, originally and one of many stories from that night.

He was feared to never speak again, thus making an official admission to guilt harder to come by, or he may just die in the hospital.

Now, he's at trial speaking. No one speaks of the neck wound anymore.

There are a lot of inconsistencies to this incident, and the rolling stones cover controversy definitely distracts from other facts that no one is getting up in arms about, just my two cents though.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well looking at the pictures from the OP link I saw this....

It shows his neck wound, and where it was at you wouldn't have seen it in the OP pics.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
About the throat injury - Not all injuries bleed, especially injuries caused by "amped up" police forces. Over zealous cop does a knee drop on this guy to "secure" him while he is on the ground and he would have a throat injury. Lots of tender pieces just below the skin of the neck, so it doesn't require a lot of force to create an injury.

I will fully admit I do not remember if it was claimed that he had an actual wound to his neck or just an injury.........

I think its better for posters in the thread to at least do some reading right here on this page - right here within this thread. The quote below is mine from a post on this same page..............ALL the information one would need in order to see the extent to which the government has been lying to the general public is in the article provided (below.)

Please - just click the link........that's why I put it there. Thank you.

There is no wound to the throat but we all knew that anyway....right? ......
all lies from start to finish. BB is a fraud in the same exact mold as SH.

Dzhokar Tsarnaev’s Throat Wound: Another Government Lie Bites the Dust -Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com July 19, 2013

edit on 19-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepVisions
Apparently the man who leaked these photos, Sgt. Sean Murphy, has been relieved of duty because of the leak.

UPDATE 9 p.m. EST: Boston Magazine editor John Wolfson tweeted that Murphy has been relieved of duty, though not yet fired, and has been ordered not to speak to media

It's refreshing to see someone who still puts his morals before his paycheck.

Im sure the higher ups in his religion forced the lay off the the SGT.
a shame,.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

It shows his neck wound, and where it was at you wouldn't have seen it in the OP pics.

Bull...........Where is his face - one only has to wonder...................I trust nothing here..

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

I don't remember hearing a reference to a "throat injury". I have heard it refered to as a wound.
Big difference.

I will conceed that not all injuries will bleed but ,as I have been both injured and wounded, the ones which I would call "wounds" bled.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

Dzhokar Tsarnaev’s Throat Wound: Another Government Lie Bites the Dust -Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com July 19, 2013

The only problem there is look at my post above yours and look at the officer applying pressure to a neck wound, but that doesn't work well for the conspiracy which is why nobody is showing it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Bull...........Where is his face - one only has to wonder...................I trust nothing here..

Really, because it came from the same source as the photo in your link.

Btw it is also from the same set of pics in the OP.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysistrata

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

It would appear someone is using a resus. bag on him. Thus obscuring his face.
I see a red mark on his throat, almost like a strangulation mark, but from here this does not even qualify as an injury.
Of course, it may be some marks left by some "rough handling" by the police.
I just don't know.

As I took another look, There dose appear to be an officer holding a cloth on the side of his neck.
I will admit I had not seen this before.
edit on 19-7-2013 by teamcommander because: Correction in statements

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

That's my understanding as well. All "wounds" bleed but not all "injuries" do. Not really medically sound, just speaking from experience.

my post was in reference to the one directly above mine. Thank you

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

I will admit I had not seen this before.

Nobody but law enforcement are probably the only ones who have seen it before now.

Also this isn't a good picture when your trying to prove a conspiracy if you know what I mean...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysistrata

Why? Because it doesn't fit your little fantasy you're trying to create? Next time, before you try attacking me with your bogus statements, do a little research and see if it's not all in your head. I'm not saying this whole incident isn't highly suspicious, but you can't just call something true because you want it to be.

On another note, I would love to be on the jury or in the court room for this trial so i could hear and see all the evidence.

edit on 19-7-2013 by DeepVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Why do these look like theatrical photos? This was the pitch of night and they're HD pics? The lighting is perfect and the pics looks posed. How long was he standing there before they cuffed him? Odd.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander
reply to post by 200Plus

I don't remember hearing a reference to a "throat injury". I have heard it refered to as a wound.
Big difference.

I will conceed that not all injuries will bleed but ,as I have been both injured and wounded, the ones which I would call "wounds" bled.

They first reported he stabbed himself in the neck trying to commit suicide...you missed all of that?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

"In real life, police and military personnel are trained to fire at the center of mass (read: chest/heart), as the head is a small target that likes moving around a lot, while the center of mass is a relatively easy target that moves with the subject and also has lots of vital organs in it. And even if you miss, you might hit a limb (or, yes, the head) instead."

Why a head shot?

Yes, in general police and military are trained to fire at center of mass.

Snipers are trained completely differently

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I was under the impression that snipers do not use laser sights since they wouldn't help if you've got a lot of distance or a lot of wind and you'd give away your position.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The pictures look odd, blood looks photo-shopped.

Wonder if we'll ever find out the truth about the Boston "bombing"...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Gama corrected pics ,,hopefully you can see more detail:::

edit on 20-7-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

A look into the inside of the boat. There is no blood to be seen ! Only on the outside

Check this:

letsrollforums.com...
edit on 20-7-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Yes well... more of that "center of mass" theory. Cant one get creative? What are we? Machines? How many examples you want of snipers aiming for the head? To be honest I've seen more snipers aiming for the head then aiming for any other part of the body.

Don't see many snipers using lasers. Kinda gives away your location. Probably just 'regular' LEO with a carbine, scope, and laser. Probably not versed in basic head shot mechanics from the look of the laser'd target area. That head shot wouldn't have prevented twitching upon death...

If the sniper was in a helicopter, then maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join