It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flood of Baptism and the DNA Bank of Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When did man find that we had something called DNA? When was the double helix discovered? When did we find out that DNA was encoded and digital information? When did we decode the first layer?

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If you, a man, have decoded this message, what makes you think other men couldn't have encoded it? Why does It have to be god? And why would god hide the true meaning behind all these ancient words? Hebrew is a man-made language you know, just like English or any other language.

Also, where does Jesus come into all of this? Unless you see Jesus as representing life itself, ALL life, then you are just substituting his name for what you and everyone else already has: life. We're all "baptized" and immersed into the waters of life when we are conceived in the womb. Amniotic fluid is this water of life, it is the fountain of youth. The Jordan is only symbolic of the womb, where we all come from and where we will all return in the end.

Like the bible says:

Job 1
21 And he said:

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
And naked shall I return there.
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the Lord.”

edit on 20-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm willing to bet we're not the first advanced civilization to live on Earth, there could have been others before us. Plus, there's always the possibility that early man was visited by aliens and that could be where they got their knowledge about DNA from.

Even ancient Egyptians knew things that we are only now discovering today, and like you said earlier in this thread, the pyramids couldn't have been built by human hands, so there had to be an intervention of some kind, and seeing how the pyramids are astrological in nature (their positioning), I wouldn't look past aliens being that intervention. We are not alone in this galaxy much less the universe, and we are not nearly as advanced as we may think we are.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hate to break your heart but, the pyramids were not built by aliens or even involved them. Egyptians knew about using sand hydraulics. That's why King Solomon married an Egyptian princess. Orion's belt is where the pagans thought their heaven was located, that's why the Great Pyramids at Giza and the Pyramids at Teotihuacan look like Orion's belt. The pyramids were built to be a conduit to bridge the earth to their heaven, in a type of "Jacob's ladder" for the souls of the kings. They knew even back then the shortest distance between point A and point B was a straight line.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join