It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Lights Over Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There's a station in Phoenix doing a special report on "Mysterious Lights Over Phoenix" tonight.
Evidently, that area experiences strange UFO's every few months.

See more at kpho.com .

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wasn't this back in like 96? I remember when it happened. No explanation so far, all one can do is speculate...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
They have been reported periodically since '96. And there has been another flurry of reports in the last 6 months or so.

When my wife and I lived there 4 years ago, there was one night when she and the neighbors kid saw something just about exactly like the majority of these sightings. What they saw was the fast moving triangle type. One of the more rare types, but still documented.

[edit on 11/9/2004 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
No explanation so far...

You haven't heard? They were flares dropped by planes from a near-by airforce base

Yeah, right.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You mean, this RED puppy, way up there?

It's been hanging over Arizona for a couple of years; I've got dozens of pictures of it.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So a red dot frequently appears over Arizona?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
--all the time, rain or shine, in the same same place.

The same kind of red dot also appears over Mt. Etna; but it moves around.

And in some of the photos, one can tell that the dot is a sphere; and it changes hue from photo to photo.

Odd.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I agree with the flares thing cos they dropped flares durring daylight, and they had the same behavior (BTW, im not a skeptic, i believe there is life out there, intellegant or not, like some people at my school) but I doubt if flares can explain that huge triange (more like an inverse "V")

( House (from)

I I
V

House (to)

The "I"s are indicators of motion

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Is there any Gov instalation that the Gov denies near Phoenix? Just wondering if that might have something to do with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Those light if I recall correctly those lights were claimed by Davis Monthon air force base in tucson. Only reason why I remember it is because I live here. Also certain times of the year much like other cities mars is viewable in tucson. Clean skies :-)

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It's definately not a flare. That theory was tested, and the smoke is visable from the light cast by the flare when one is shot into the sky, plus, flares descend, these lights don't....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by phxlights

[edit on 10-11-2004 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by phxlights

Evidently, that area experiences strange UFO's every few months.

they sure do...
but not as much, often as Mexico City...

I suspect there is a 'contest' of sorts going on...between independent contractors, black ops military & defense contractors,
to do many types of UFO events...

there might be a most viewed category, a most fevered reaction to sighting,
a longest duration category...and many other categories.

in a rapid-deployment of UFO category...a 18 wheeler could hide a sizeable
lighter-than-air, remotely piloted, LED arrayed, 'V' craft in 30 minutes...
the craft could have a battery life of several hours, and at night skies could
attract thousands of eyes in a sizeable populace such as in the Valley of the Sun area...
its a grade A test area!

??all along you thought nothing of all those service/delivery truck, eh??

psychological? studying mass hysteria or reactions? other?....DARPA???

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The valley of the sun at night holds mystery and unknown hidden constellations. Stars that travel east instead of west. Mist that provades the area. Travelers that disappear, hikers that never return. Glowing lights, buzing noises, people sick for no apparent reason, they call it valley fever. Some say the Indian's know the truth, as the white buffalo has been born. Makes you wonder ...

[edit on 10-11-2004 by magical communications]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
From what I have heard there is a group of Grey's that are underground in the Mountains there this is a high Vortex area.

Have any of you read about the Solomon Island Giants if you haven't look it up I thought it was interesting I know if you go to rense.com archives and type it in the article is there. If you check it out what are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
So a red dot frequently appears over Arizona?

I actually have seen and taped some rather impressive red dots over Phoenix. Here is a sample clip:
www.worldblend.net...

I currently am researching these sightings and they have recently captured the interest of a number of UFO Researchers as well as scientists. Something is happening in Phoenix that is quite unfamiliar, but the good news is there is some excellent data being collected here and from the scientific perspective, it looks to be quite useful.
Look here for more footage/info.
www.worldblend.net...

Worldblend

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interesting you should bring up the white buffalow into this discushen. It will be interesting to see what beacomes of it. It is also good to hear that there is enuff data colecting going on for sum study. It will be interesting to see what beacomes of it.

new topics

top topics

join