It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate Crimes Season has just begun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is not a thread about the Zimmerman case, though things in that case would be representative of this topic.

I wish to tell you about the latest hate crime:

20 white men attacked a black U.S. Marine, beat him with a tire iron and stabbed him in the chest! He was with a white fellow marine who was not approached at all. The victims father is very upset. The police did nothing, are doing nothing, and likely no one will be charged with anything over this attack.

They did not even gather any evidence at the scene of the crime! NOTHING ... Zip.... NADA. The police are saying this is not a hate crime.

Now, I am not one for subterfuge normally, but what I told you just now is based on a true story. Only the players were the opposite color. The Marine who was attacked was white. The assailants were black, and his friend was black.

Now you tell me if what I had written were about 20 whites attacking a black man would the media ignore this? The crime took place on July 14th. Where are Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the the black community? Where is the President of the United States who is the Commander in Chief in regards to expressing his outrage and sympathy for this man and his family? Where is this President and the race baiters in demanding these thugs be arrested and tried. Where is the hotline from the Department of Justice to get tips on who did this?

There have been a slew of terrible hate crimes committed against whites this past month, and yet apparently it's ok. Go ahead, beat them, kill them, endanger children needing to get to the hospital. Obviously, the police have said it's open season on whites, and the hate filled are taking full advantage of it.

Hate Crime: Marine Beaten and Stabbed by Group of African American Males

Is this really what we want for America? When is enough bloodshed enough? Just what was this Marine guilty of? Walking while white?

edit on 19-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I originally saw the story on Facebook.
I have yet to find it verified anywhere.
I am not saying it didn't happen, I just haven't seen it verified.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I originally saw the story on Facebook.
I have yet to find it verified anywhere.
I am not saying it didn't happen, I just haven't seen it verified.

It's fairly easy to search, I found several sources. Here is one:

White marine attacked and stabbed by 20 blacks

A white Marine was severely beaten, stabbed, and robbed in California after the George Zimmerman verdict. The San Bernardino Sheriff’s Office is reportedly considering the savage beating gang violence, but individuals claiming to be the parents of the injured 29 Palms Marine in online posts, feel their son’s attack was a racially motivated hate crime. Local radio station KCDZ 107.7′s crime report about the white Marine stated that the altercation took place around 2 am on Ocotillo Avenue.

The radio station also noted that the attack involved about 20 to 30 people. The online pleas by the unconfirmed parents to share the story of what happened to their son maintain that approximately 15 to 20 black youths attacked the Lance Corporal in the Marine Corps, another white Marine and a left their civilian black friend go unharmed. The African American friend reportedly attempted to help his friends and stop the attack, but he was vastly outnumbered.

The white Marine attacked after the George Zimmerman not guilty verdict in the Trayvon Martin murder trial was reportedly stabbed and hit repeatedly with a tire iron. He was transported to the Desert Hospital in Palm Springs for emergency treatment. An excerpt from statements made by the Marine’s alleged parents reads:

“After being beaten with a tire iron by a mob of 15 plus black men, [he was] stabbed in the chest and kicked unconscious and robbed. This fits the criteria for attempted murder along with a hate crime.”

The large group of men accused of attacking the white Marine from 29 Palms allegedly noticed the three friends sitting on a porch having and smoke and chatting. The attackers were reportedly carrying batons and at least one tire iron. One of the Marines was reportedly able to break free and run to get help for his incredibly outnumbered friends. MORE

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

20 white men attacked a black U.S. Marine, beat him with a tire iron and stabbed him in the chest! He was with a white fellow marine who was not approached at all. The victims father is very upset. The police did nothing, are doing nothing, and likely no one will be charged with anything over this attack.

You might wanna edit that bit...

This kind of stuff happens everyday... although now you can bet the media will report every case of it and with the same effect as a double edged sword. Some will be revolted and want to make a difference, while others will want to be part of the pack... human nature unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
you have in the first sentence there that it's 20 white guys jumping a black marine

I was confused for a moment thinking there was another one but reversed.

edit on 19-7-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Thank you.
I did a Google search yesterday after seeing the Facebook story and couldn't find any good sources.

I went to the radio station noted in your link, KCDZ 107.7, and found the story. It is a bit different than the one that the blogs and Facebook has up.

All of the men involved were at the same party when an argument erupted. One group of men were driven away by another group using clubs and a tire iron. The other group returned and beat the guy at the house. Theft is not mentioned. So it is a bit confusing.

In an update to a story we ran Tuesday about a weekend brawl in Twentynine Palms, two more people have been arrested. Sheriff's investigators said shortly before 2 a.m. Sunday morning, deputies were called to a fight in the 6000 block of Ocotillo Avenue, where they found a Marine who had been stabbed in the right chest and hit in the head with a tire iron. The unidentified victim was taken to Desert Hospital in Palm Springs with serious injuries and subsequently released. During the investigation, deputies determined that a party had been held at a home in the 73800 block of Sun Valley Drive. A fight had broken out between two different groups of men at the party, resulting in one group of men being chased down Ocotillo Avenue by the second group, armed with a tire iron and a baseball bat. The second group of men confronted the victim and several other men on Ocotillo Avenue, and assaulted him. After initial investigation, Melvin Peters, 23, was arrested for warrants and booked into the Morongo Basin Jail. Later that day, deputies served a search warrant on homes in the 73800 block of Sun Valley Drive where the party and fight occurred, and on a home in the 5300 block of Daisy Avenue. They recovered a sawed-off shotgun and handgun; evidence led to the arrest of Davon Felton, 20, on outstanding warrants and violation of a restraining order, and Christine Brown, 18, for resisting arrest. The Sheriff's Department stresses that neither race nor any other outside issue has been identified as a factor in the assault. Anyone with information about the assault should call Detective Marcel Silva at 760-366-4175.

KCDZ 107.7
edit on 19-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Those thinking I made a mistake obviously cannot understand what subterfuge means. I did it on purpose because of the emotional reaction at seeing that. When was the last time we saw such hate crimes of whites against blacks? This kind of hatred of blacks against whites has got to stop before we destroy one another.

top topics

join