It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valet parked cars searched under TSA regulations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Laurie Iacuzza walked to her waiting car at the Greater Rochester International Airport after returning from a trip and that's when she found it -- a notice saying her car was inspected after she left for her flight. She said, “I was furious. They never mentioned it to me when I booked the valet or when I picked up the car or when I dropped it off.”

Oh look - a new way for TSA (terrorists against Americans) to keep us, errr...safe.

But don’t worry folks, this is just a temporary step in the direction of safety. *Face Palm* Now the so-called 'terrorists' will be (news flash) parking their own cars which of course opens up searching of all vehicles - coming to you next week to an airport near you.

Painful moment in the video when the 'furious' woman admits this 'makes her feel safer'.

I bet you feel safer just reading this don't you.

Safe. Safe. Safe.

See full article here: News10

peace

edit on 19-7-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
At least out of courtesy they could wash it to remove any signs of bugs
But hey if you want to be safe and secure then a key drop off area before boarding will leave you with the peace of mind that your car is being watched ,just check the odometer and fuel gauge before you leave

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

But hey if you want to be safe and secure then a key drop off area before boarding will leave you with the peace of mind that your car is being watched ,just check the odometer and fuel gauge before you leave

I'm missing your point I guess - but thanks anyway. Or maybe you're point is to not use the valet? Regardless if you do or not - there's nothing stopping 'them' from dropping the other boot to search private cars.

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

How many abandoned car bombs explode in a airport parking lot? I want to know if our "safety" is actually worth the money....I can about guarantee "they" don't leave bombs in their cars while they fly away from it.....

TSA just needs a reason to justify their existence, if we allow this crap then they keep their jobs because they are needed......safety first

new topics

top topics

join