It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If money was no object what would you go do in life???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I was thinking about life earlier today and my finances. And then I thought..."well if I had unlimited money, what exact would I do???" Still not entirely sure, as I find a lot of stuff can almost add more stress to a persons life in a lot of ways, but who knows.

What would you go do and why??

edit on 19-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I know this isn't a very exciting answer, but I would hardly do anything different. I would continue to live modestly, but slightly more comfortably knowing that I am financially secure.

I would also try to help people who truly need help.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
if i had unlimited money i'd sort all my friends and family out and then i'd start an orphanage and an old peoples home somewhere... i'd hire the best teachers for the orphans, and the best care for the elderly.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I would create a self sustaining village of about 200 or less carefully picked individuals who were skilled in some kind of way.

I would try to find some tax free land of a couple hundred acres and from there we would need less and less of the outside toxic industrialized goods and services.

Our Children would get the highest education possible and we would make learning fun and exciting. This is how it should be, and it is very possible to achieve.

Well that's where I would start anyways

edit on 19-7-2013 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
same thing I do now .. moved beyond the want / need of money and material # long ago .. far more important things in life than damn money .. will let others get the grey hair .. ulcers .. heart attacks and early grave that come with wasting ones time collecting pieces of coloured paper and shiny bits of metal with the misguided idea that with enough of them they will be happy ...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Firstly - retail therapy, I never have been materialistic - so why not for once?

Secondly, Travel the world and help as many needy animals and children as possible.

Thirdly, create an army to take down the New Worl Order.

Fourthly - Is against the T&C's on this site

edit on 19-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I would help people first of all. Then i would create some jobs. From welders and laborers to electricians and pc tecs. Then i would by land and start construction of a structure made from aluminum and carbon fiber 300 meters long and 350 wide at its widest point.

I would fill it with the most advanced main frame networking and comp tech i could get. Build in apartments for 300 people, a large galley, bathrooms, excersise rms, ect. Add a self sustaining energy generation sys, water treatment sys, using electrolosys for many reasons.

Then i would blow the collective minds of everyone on earth.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
With money being no object, I would build a spaceship. I would hire the worlds best engineers and bribe top secret contractors to build this elite space craft. I will have the most powerful, most efficient engines with a resilient force field to protect from debris and radiation.
I will call this craft the AUSEnterdebit. I will attempt to fly this craft and land on the dark side of the moon to see what all the fuss is about.

It will have enough room for five people and be stocked with five years worth of food supplements. After the moon adventure, the space craft will slingshot around the earth using the gravity field and shoot off to one of Saturn's moons to check out the habitat. This will most likely be the final resting place for the AUSEnterdebit where the ship and crew will live out the final days before dieing peacefully on the surface of Dione.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I would cut out the cancer that is humanity from this wretched earth, but that's just me.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I would give away most my money and would keep a few million for myself.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I would put my master plan in action.

1) buy a Scottish island with a big castle on.
2) Call my scientists who I have been collecting for 30 years
3) Make my scientists cross myself with Chimp DNA.
4) Start building my Monkeyboy army
5) Purchase big Monkey sticks for them
6) INVADE!!
7) Conquer the UK
8) install myself as supreme ruler of the UK
9) Send my new Nija Monkeys to destroy all world leaders
10) Give the people of the world a ultimatum "join us or DIE!
11) Rule the world
12 ) ban religion or maybe only allow the word of Monkey!!!
13) Clone myself every 20 years or so
14 ) Feed the world (let them know its Monkeytime)
15) Install a "work for the good of humanity/Monkeyity" thing so money is no more
16) Reach for the stars
17) colonise the solar system
18) Make contact with all the other Aliens
19) Conquer them all
20) Once I run the Galaxie sit back and enjoy a few beers.
21) Mahahaha Mahahahahahahahahahahahaa (evil laugh to fade).

Why? cos Iam crackers

edit on 19-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Shame that you cannot come across here with Cody Monkey...! we would have a wail of a time... or get arrested!

But i guess we could bail ourselves out with all the unlimited cash reserves that we would have!

And for those who don't know feed the world (let them know it's monkey time) :

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 19-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Link added

edit on 19-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Vid fixed

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Don't worry dude next time Iam there

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
have to buy a big pool cos it's to hot in Caversham give me the snowy hills in Ballymoney any day :/

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'd go to NASA and tell them to fly me to the moon, and if they said that they couldn't ....I'd be like you lying. Motherf##@##s!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelb100
I'd go to NASA and tell them to fly me to the moon, and if they said that they couldn't ....I'd be like you lying. Motherf##@##s!

I would buy the copyright for this song and make loaaaaads of money :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Something I likely couldn't mention on this board, due to the Terms & Conditions....

The movie "Exit to Eden"....I would totally make and run that place.

edit on 19-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Is it to do with Bow chica wow wow? you know a bit of hows your father? etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Something I likely couldn't mention on this board, due to the Terms & Conditions....

The movie "Exit to Eden"....I would totally make and run that place.

edit on 19-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

I am just looking forward to directing 50 shades of grey..

*ahem ahem*... T and Cs...

Kindest respects

Master Rodinus.. *whip whip lash lash*
edit on 19-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling but you are allowed to read it... *whip whip lash lash*

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Gazrok

Is it to do with Bow chica wow wow? you know a bit of hows your father? etc.

Do you mean Rumpy pumpy?

Kindest respects

Rod

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join