It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge red fitness first Ad on ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
for the past several days everytime i log in to ATS a huge red Ad covers my screen which i have to manually get rid of. its an ad for fitness first, the ad also appears as a small version at the top of every page. whats the deal?
i dont mind ads in little boxes that are tied to the actual page, but this just pops up over ATS as a seperate page, everytime, everywhere i click this ad comes up

this is close to being unacceptable, please dont let ats become over-run with ads.
if you need money that badly i will give you a few dollars, just stop this madness. its ruining the ATS experience

also please note that i have adblock plus on my browser and this diabolical ad bypasses it
edit on 19-7-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sometimes i'll get pop ads or see ads on the sides of the screen but I haven't had anything like you've described but I agree completely the last thing ATS needs is to be overran by these ads. I for one am probably too skinny so that ad is discriminating against us skinny users

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
the ads they had were great before, this one is intrusive to the point where someone like me who hardly ever posts threads comes out of the woodworks to complain.
i hoping this is just an advertising mistake that need to be corrected, if not then i have to re-evalute the time i spend on this great site

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Last week there was a Progressive insurance roll-over add right underneath the new topics button. Anytime you got near it a big video would pop up and start playing.

It was making me crazy.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
In canada we don't get any ads fortunately. I don't mind banner ads but pop ups and stupid stuff like that is just annoying.

top topics

join