It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

butcherguy

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by butcherguy
Most people will not tell you that their pets talk back to them though (mostly because the pets don't converse with people).

Maybe YOU just don't understand them but I often understand my pets just by looking in their eyes.

Maybe you don't understand.
Nikola Tesla said that he had conversations with pigeons. They talked about the meaning of life and deep subjects likee that. He wanted to marry a pigeon.
If you relate to that, great. I will leave you to investigate Tesla's communications with aliens. Best of luck to you.

And how does this impact on the veracity of his life's work?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
these great scientists and others that spent too much time alone and were susceptible, these guys that worked at night, worked late, these people probably did hear things or see strange things, dut this was due more to tiredness and mind wandering and compensating, like when lonely kids have imaginary friends,

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Tesla was so underrated...the guy was just a bad ass....I wish our history books talked about him more growing up. As to the ET connection. I don't want to doubt the guy but im not sure how much sleep he got and he was working really hard so often. If i could meet any one person from history I would probably choose Tesla...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
"The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another."

-NIKOLA TESLA

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

While experimenting on his electrical apparatus Tesla reported the following:

"I can never forget the first sensations I experienced when it dawned upon me that I had observed something possibly of incalculable consequences to mankind. I felt as though I were present at the birth of a new knowledge or the revelation of a great truth. My first observations positively terrified me as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night; but at that time the idea of these disturbances being intelligently controlled signals did not yet present itself to me.“ "The changes I noted were taking place periodically and with such a clear suggestion of number and order that they were not traceable to any cause known to me. I was familiar, of course, with such electrical disturbances as are produced by the sun, Aurora Borealis, and earth currents, and I was as sure as I could be of any fact that these variations were due to none of these causes.“ "The nature of my experiments precluded the possibility of the changes being produced by atmospheric disturbances, as has been rashly asserted by some. It was sometime afterward when the thought flashed upon my mind that the disturbances I had observed might be due to an intelligent control. "Although I could not at the time decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental. The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another. A purpose was behind these electrical signals."

I know this is a year old, but I just got, Margeret Cheneys Tesla biography, so naturally I wanted to see what ATS has to offer on the side.
This is truly amazing. I believe him, I experienced the same thing. It makes me feel a lot less crazy to share pigeon talk and stuff with such an impressive genius. Not like I could live up to that kind of creative genius of physics. I was constantly thinking mind-control: "Damned I probably caught some agency or club in my mind", but if he experienced the same thing hundred years ago... People we made Alien contact, 100 years ago!!!! And again, this year. And one of them played on one of the pianos at St.Pancras this year. Just for me. We're friends. And lovers. So I say, yes, feel welcome as our honoured guests. Crazy, funny bastards. And kind of mean dicks, could have throwen this biography a lot sooner my way! It's okay, just say hi, when you're around.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
At risk of interrupting a fight in progress, shortly before the fisticuffs come out...

I have to say that regrettably Occam is quite correct in his first statement. This of course is only regrettable because of the manner in which he makes his statements.

That said, Tesla had a great mind. To some extent this has been dampened down by other individuals, most likely their personal foolish pride working against our development as usual. Despite the vast leaps he made and his boundless contributions to science, he faced a life full of hurdles, being used by selfish individuals for personal gain, struggled to find resources for much of his work, and was later discredited by the very people that backed and profited from him. His life story is a prime example of how poor human society can be. Imagine such an individual in a society working as a single unit for the greater good - they would have likely reached the stars long ago.

Envisaging how something works is simply a matter of comprehension. Seeing the bigger picture and understanding the parts. It's not unheard of, and something that leads intuition for many individuals even today.

edit on 2-1-2015 by simon155 because: typo

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sadly the age of addage is very true - History is written by the victor.

It's immediately apparent to anyone who has studied his work the obstacles he faced, people all around his taking credit for his work, stealing it, milking it for profit, opposing his efforts towards the greater public benefit. He clearly had a vision to change the world for the better, but much of his work quite obviously would have met opposition from many powerful and wealthy individuals, who sought primarily to protect their own interests and had no interest in benefit for society as a whole. It's no wonder he was then labelled a madman and found himself quickly shut down.

When you take these events into account, along with the vast volumes of his work and his countless achievements, it's blatantly obvious what was going on, and the sort of individuals that thrive in your society (In a garden such individuals would be targetted by feed and weed). Leechers is a mild term, but particularly fitting - there are no shortage of them in the world today.

I guess it's partly for this reason that Tesla is infamous throughout the world. More so than any other historical figure in the sciences, perhaps barring Einstein himself I expect.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If you're really curious about this, don't get rid of old Cathode Ray Tubes (old TVs).

If you have the inclination and ability, this will lead you in the right direction. Have a think. Sleep on it.

Just to pre-warn you if you do have a breakthrough - the field is strong and will mess with your head a little. There's no such thing as an "evil presence". It's the charge taking you by surprise.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Loopdaloop

I think that message is clear. Only an idiot can deny animals have emotions and curiosity just as we do. Most people don't have the patience or empathy to recognise that simple fact.

That said, I can't comment on marrying a pigeon. I suspect the pigeon wouldn't get it either.
edit on 20-10-2015 by simon155 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
New information - Just found this:

by Tim Swartz, 9/2001, published by 'Global Communications'

By the 1920’s Tesla had grown confident that he was able to make sense of the strange radio broadcasts from space. However, soon afterwards, Tesla began to expressed great concerns about beings from other planets who had unsavory designs for planet Earth.
"The signals are too strong to have traveled the great distances from Mars to Earth," wrote Tesla. "So I am forced to admit to myself that the sources must come from somewhere in nearby space or even the moon. I am certain however, that the creatures that communicate with each other every night are not from Mars, or possibly from any other planet in our solar system."
Several years after Tesla announced his reception of signals from space; Guglielmo Marconi also claimed to have heard from an alien radio transmitter. However, Marconi was just as quickly dismissed by his contemporaries who claimed that he had received interference from another radio station on Earth.

Tesla, on the other hand, had perfected his equipment to such a degree that he was soon receiving voice transmissions. These transmissions he speculated were originating from people on other worlds. Tesla gave a few public hints about these interplanetary transmissions, such as in 1937, he announced:
"I have devoted much of my time during the year past to the perfecting of a new small and compact apparatus by which energy in considerable amounts can now be flashed through interstellar space to any distance without the slightest dispersion."
(New York Times, Sunday, 11 July of 1937).
A degree of confirmation of Tesla’s interplanetary communications came from Arthur Mathews who claimed that Tesla had secretly developed the "Teslascope" for the purpose of communicating with Mars. Matthews’ father was a laboratory assistant to the noted physicist Lord Kelvin back in the 1890s.

Tesla once came over to England to meet Kelvin to convince him that Alternating Current was more efficient than Direct. When Matthews was 16 his father arranged for him to apprentice under Tesla. He eventually worked for him and continued this alliance until Tesla’s death in 1943.

It’s not generally known, but Tesla actually had two huge magnifying transmitters built in Canada, and Matthews operated one of them. People mostly know about the Colorado Springs transmitters and the unfinished one on Long Island. I saw the two Canadian transmitters. All the evidence is there.

The Teslascope is the thing Tesla invented to communicate with Beings on other planets. In principle, it takes in cosmic ray signals and eventually the signals are stepped down to audio. Speak into one end, and the signal goes out the other end as a cosmic ray emitter.

With the exception of Matthews‘ statements, there has been no concrete evidence that Tesla managed to communicate with extraterrestrials or whoever was transmitting to Tesla’s ELF receiver. It seems that Tesla was on the receiving end only. Nevertheless, Tesla managed to glean a substantial amount of good information from these transmissions, enough to influence his research and inventions for the remaining forty three years of his life.

It was during this period that Tesla found himself ostracized by most of the scientific community. His efforts to interest others in such wild inventions as:................

"Just how much of Tesla’s work remains hidden in the top secret bowels of the military is unknown. It can be deduced that Tesla’s theories of extraterrestrials and global warming were taken seriously by some in high-levels of authority, because it is now known that the United States government and military were the first to give credence that UFOs were spacecraft from other planets."

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request in 1980, Wright-Patterson Air Force base stated:
"The organization (Equipment Laboratory) that performed the evaluation of Tesla’s papers was deactivated several years ago. After conducting an extensive search of lists of records retired by that organization, in which we found no mention of Tesla’s papers, we concluded the documents were destroyed at the time the laboratory was deactivated."

See whole article here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Well Humans still think Tesla was dreaming about aliens
Or were aliens giving Tesla some of their technology

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Tesla was an awesome guy
I'm pretty skeptical about many things, but since getting actual EVP recordings that seem unexplainable, I'm open to Tesla actually hearing voices from other conscious beings. Whether or not they're aliens, I don't know, but there's something else out there.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason005
Tesla was an awesome guy
I'm pretty skeptical about many things, but since getting actual EVP recordings that seem unexplainable, I'm open to Tesla actually hearing voices from other conscious beings. Whether or not they're aliens, I don't know, but there's something else out there.

The claim by the skeptics is Tesla was listening to space background noise - You would think that someone with Tesla's intelligence and scientific acumen would know the difference between background noise from space and messages that appear to reflect Human like intelligence.

In a book I read years ago called "The Stargate Conspiracy" the authors said many modern scientists believed they had made contact with alien intelligence - The authors reached the conclusion that most phenomena of this sort had to do with government mind experiments - I doubt that. Of course scientists who made off the cuff remarks about alien contact would probably recant if pressed - they would not want to damage their reputations - Tesla didn't care and the alien/UFO contreversy back in his day was not as hot a topic as today.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

My kids showed me this sometime last year,sorry couldn't resist

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
On the more serious side:

New Documentary Ancient Aliens: The Tesla Experiment

Besides giving a condensed Tesla biography this Ancient Aliens episode implies that Tesla's great ability
to imagine and then invent things was influenced by an advanced alien technology.
edit on 20-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tesla was a genius.. Strange genius.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason005
Tesla was an awesome guy

The claim by the skeptics is Tesla was listening to space background noise - You would think that someone with Tesla's intelligence and scientific acumen would know the difference between background noise from space and messages that appear to reflect Human like intelligence.

If you're gonna state what "skeptics claim," best to get the skeptic's claim right.

Tesla's observation of regular signals was independantly confirmed and accepted in the 1930's by Astronomers.

It was decades later when the source of the signals was confirmed to be pulsars. Confirmed.

You can read about this here, or any of thousands of other web pages on the matter.

There's plenty to say about Tesla and his hard life as a genius. Let's not associate him with such foolishness as talking to aliens or, for God's sake, the utter inanity of "Ancient Aliens."

Harte

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Tesla might have been using the 1899 receptions to patent the sensitivity of his avalanche style receiver.
There are quotes of him saying he was listening in on communications from "Mars the warrior planet".
During the Civil war the Union army was using “telegraph trains” to communicate.
A sensitive receiver such as the one purported to have been built in 1899 could have listened in on military field" communications.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
OK let's try it again - Communication with most Humans is still qutite difficult:

"By the 1920’s Tesla had grown confident that he was able to make sense of the strange radio broadcasts from space. However, soon afterwards, Tesla began to expressed great concerns about beings from other planets who had unsavory designs for planet Earth.
"The signals are too strong to have traveled the great distances from Mars to Earth," wrote Tesla. "So I am forced to admit to myself that the sources must come from somewhere in nearby space or even the moon. I am certain however, that the creatures that communicate with each other every night are not from Mars, or possibly from any other planet in our solar system."
Several years after Tesla announced his reception of signals from space; Guglielmo Marconi also claimed to have heard from an alien radio transmitter. However, Marconi was just as quickly dismissed by his contemporaries who claimed that he had received interference from another radio station on Earth.

Tesla, on the other hand, had perfected his equipment to such a degree that he was soon receiving voice transmissions. These transmissions he speculated were originating from people on other worlds. Tesla gave a few public hints about these interplanetary transmissions, such as in 1937, he announced:
"I have devoted much of my time during the year past to the perfecting of a new small and compact apparatus by which energy in considerable amounts can now be flashed through interstellar space to any distance without the slightest dispersion."

A degree of confirmation of Tesla’s interplanetary communications came from Arthur Mathews who claimed that Tesla had secretly developed the "Teslascope" for the purpose of communicating with Mars. Matthews’ father was a laboratory assistant to the noted physicist Lord Kelvin back in the 1890s.

Tesla once came over to England to meet Kelvin to convince him that Alternating Current was more efficient than Direct. When Matthews was 16 his father arranged for him to apprentice under Tesla. He eventually worked for him and continued this alliance until Tesla’s death in 1943.

It’s not generally known, but Tesla actually had two huge magnifying transmitters built in Canada, and Matthews operated one of them. People mostly know about the Colorado Springs transmitters and the unfinished one on Long Island. I saw the two Canadian transmitters. All the evidence is there.

The Teslascope is the thing Tesla invented to communicate with Beings on other planets. In principle, it takes in cosmic ray signals and eventually the signals are stepped down to audio. Speak into one end, and the signal goes out the other end as a cosmic ray emitter.

With the exception of Matthews‘ statements, there has been no concrete evidence that Tesla managed to communicate with extraterrestrials or whoever was transmitting to Tesla’s ELF receiver. It seems that Tesla was on the receiving end only. Nevertheless, Tesla managed to glean a substantial amount of good information from these transmissions, enough to influence his research and inventions for the remaining forty three years of his life.

It was during this period that Tesla found himself ostracized by most of the scientific community. His efforts to interest others in such wild inventions as:................

See whole article here: [The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla]

“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”
― Nikola Tesla

Ome more time:

"Nevertheless, Tesla managed to glean a substantial amount of good information from these transmissions, enough to influence his research and inventions for the remaining forty three years of his life."

edit on 22-2-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

OK let's try it again - Communication with most Humans is still qutite difficult:

"By the 1920’s Tesla had grown confident that he was able to make sense of the strange radio broadcasts from space. However, soon afterwards, Tesla began to expressed great concerns about beings from other planets who had unsavory designs for planet Earth.

See whole article here: [The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla]

“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”
― Nikola Tesla

Ome more time:

"Nevertheless, Tesla managed to glean a substantial amount of good information from these transmissions, enough to influence his research and inventions for the remaining forty three years of his life."

If you are inclined to believe what another person has written, purporting it to be from Tesla's "Lost Journals," then feel free.

I am not so inclined.

You won't find Tesla saying he heard voices, just your author making that claim.
For profit.

I already told you what the signals were eventually confirmed to be. The fact that you ignore this, but buy in to some "lost journals" claptrap, tells us a lot about your position.

Harte
edit on 2/23/2016 by Harte because: I said so.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Worse, the post also has the "Teslascope" as both a cosmic ray detector (!) and an ELF receiver.

It's a dessert topping. It's a floor wax. It's both.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join