It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04
reply to post by AlienView

Yes. He was listening to Cosmic Radio Waves. We know exactly what causes them, and it's not ET.
edit on 19-7-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

What did they promise you, to lie on these forums and try to decieve us?? Did they say you can join them, or are you simply a tool being used by the money masters in the US not knowing that you actually contribute to the downfall of the human species? Whatever it may be, i do not care. The people you try to decieve are honest, the person who posted about Tesla communicating with ET life is honest, Tesla himself was honest! I am honest, you however are not honest in the least, creep back into the shadows where you came from. Smetje!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dhaune

So somebody who hints that maybe one person in 1910's who has a cult following didn't know all of science discovered later is part of "money masters" contributing to the downfall of civilization?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
He was an interesting guy and I think humanity would have benefited greatly by going HIS route in technology terms. So this sounds (to me) like he believed consciousness (or at least an aspect of it) is transmitted through the brain and not produced by it?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

AlienView

Sparky63

"The nature of my experiments precluded the possibility of the changes being produced by atmospheric disturbances, as has been rashly asserted by some. It was sometime afterward when the thought flashed upon my mind that the disturbances I had observed might be due to an intelligent control"

The key word is "MIGHT". Tesla never said that it was definitely due to alien or intelligent origin. You can't fault him for at least having an open mind an considering the possibility.

edit on 9/20/2013 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

Yes, doesn't every great scientist have to have an open mind? There is a big universe out there, many of today's scientists believe not only in the possibility of other than human intelligent life, but even in it being probable. Why alien debunkers want to use every contrivance in the world to deny contact with alien intelligence is alien to me; Rather we should be looking at any and all strange and/or inexplicable phenomena for signs of alien contact

And for signs of natural physical phenomena, like everything we've discovered.

In this case it is known today that there are significant astrophysically generated radio signals from natural processes. Tesla, like everybody else on the planet, did not know that then.

Pointing out scientific facts is not lacking an 'open mind'.

alien contact may occur in ways other than the mundane concept of aliens landing on the White House lawn and saying "take us to your leader." Let's show some creative intelligence - the beings we might be trying to contact may have an intelligence so vast, and so superior to human that it would stagger the human mind if outright contact were to occur.

If a vast and superior intelligence wanted to make contact there would be no doubt.
edit on 19-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This knowledge Tesla was relating is a metaphysical fact according to the Sufi mystics who call these centers lataifs, subtle centers of extraordinary knowledge within the divine centers of all people. Through mystical practices these centers can be activated.

Though sometimes one center can activate on their own when a seeker after knowledge makes extraordinary efforts in a particular field. This is the case in Tesla.

Telsa calls this reality mysterious, in-fact one of these lataifs is called, by the Sufis, mysterious. Which centers on the human forehead.

They have a similarity to the chakra principle but are not localized inside the human body in a physical form as the chakras are. They are only figuratively related to the body.

This has no relationship with ETs. Remember the ETs hold our supreme adepts in great awe.

We as humans have access to powers and abilities that are equal or can transcend these ETs powers. We just have to train to activate them.

Then we wont be looking to these ETs as God’s

In fact, Allan Greenfield, the author of The Secret Rituals of the Men in Black, says that it is the adepts who are keeping the aliens off our assess.

edit on 19-12-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
"Cosmic Radio Waves"
He was not that stupid.

and I wish the government propagandists
would go away and stop it.

people are waking up and you have failed.
we know aliens are with us.
You just wont to keep us stupid.

you can only have power with people below you.
and with every thing They know.
we could all be equal.
we dont need money of any kind.
and we dont need to eat the dieing bodie of earth.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

We as humans have access to powers and abilities that are equal or can transcend these ETs powers. We just have to train to activate them.

In fact, Allan Greenfield, the author of The Secret Rituals of the Men in Black, says that it is the adepts who are keeping the aliens off our assess.

Talking about mysticism, there is a body of thought in many religions both Eastern and Western referring to 'ascended masters' who have passed from this Earth and exist in a higher dimension where they can occasionally communicate with and interact with humans. I've often considered the possibility that they many be responsible for some alien/UFO phenomena. I also consider it possible, and actually believe, that there is an inherent intelligence to all of existence. So even if some phenomena, such as what Tesla was hearing, prove to be natural now and may be so, other not yet understood phenomena perceived by humans could be occurring from the unknown dimensions of the universe - but this is still not to discount the reality, and possibility of real alien beings and intelligences.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I agree. I have no issue with any ETs, and don’t want to sound negative regarding them in any way.

They have their own inner capacities of the spirit and heart that are universal and they have evolved to and developed...

But I believe humans are destined to develop their own inner capacities as well

We are all from the same Garden of States—the universe.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

to think demons haven't corrisponded with humans is luderacy, also angels. It was one of the two if not both.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

mbkennel
reply to post by Dhaune

So somebody who hints that maybe one person in 1910's who has a cult following didn't know all of science discovered later is part of "money masters" contributing to the downfall of civilization?

No. I did not say that, you said that. This somebody you talk about is actually a paid liar, to dismiss everything of importance as a hoax or false, also, this somebody is not the only person of this type on these forums...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

AlienView

Talking about mysticism, there is a body of thought in many religions both Eastern and Western referring to 'ascended masters' who have passed from this Earth and exist in a higher dimension where they can occasionally communicate with and interact with humans. I've often considered the possibility that they many be responsible for some alien/UFO phenomena. I also consider it possible, and actually believe, that there is an inherent intelligence to all of existence. So even if some phenomena, such as what Tesla was hearing, prove to be natural now and may be so, other not yet understood phenomena perceived by humans could be occurring from the unknown dimensions of the universe - but this is still not to discount the reality, and possibility of real alien beings and intelligences.

See what he did there? Giving some more delusions to an already delusioned mind, who in turn is deluded enough to spread his delusions among the common person.. Old school deception.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Dhaune

AlienView

See what he did there? Giving some more delusions to an already delusioned mind, who in turn is deluded enough to spread his delusions among the common person.. Old school deception.

SEE what YOU DID! Complain about paid liars and then twist and distorrt a very simple speculation into a delusional plot - some might see the obvious hypocristy of this. I do.

You said this:

Same old, same old, bunk, bunk and more bunk from a debunker and whether he is paid or not is irrelevant.
And you tell me who is being delusional.

And for the record I started this post based upon a quote - and as usual the debunkers come in and try to deny any
possibility of its validity. But I do suffer from one delusion, more like a nightmare, that maybe, just maybe, and again this is 'pure speculation' some of these debunkers are really aliens themselves with an agenda to hide their presence from the human race - and what is their agenda? To narrow human thinking and close down the speculative mind - If nothing else after a while they become very dull and boring.
edit on 23-12-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

AlienView

Dhaune

AlienView

SEE what YOU DID! Complain about paid liars and then twist and distorrt a very simple speculation into a delusional plot - some might see the obvious hypocristy of this. I do.

You said this:

Same old, same old, bunk, bunk and more bunk from a debunker and whether he is paid or not is irrelevant.

And for the record I started this post based upon a quote - and as usual the debunkers come in and try to deny any
possibility of its validity. But I do suffer from one delusion, more like a nightmare, that maybe, just maybe, and again this is 'pure speculation' some of these debunkers are really aliens themselves with an agenda to hide their presence from the human race - and what is their agenda? To narrow human thinking and close down the speculative mind - If nothing else after a while they become very dull and boring.

You know what, i take it all back, i was wrong. You are nothing more than a delusional fool living in a fantasy world who fell for all this new age bull#. Yeah i am a reptilian shapeshifter from zeta reticuli who is about to take over your mind. Do yourself a favor, stop falling for all this crap! Start thinking for yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Temple Grandin is autistic. She sees things in 3D in her mind, which enables her to design things.

Is it possible that Tesla had this same gift? Is it possible he was autistic? Is it possible that what he attributed to an alien presence was really his own mind operating on a higher level than the rest of us?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I'm late joining this thread, but just yesterday I watched a show on UFO's that included Tesla. The claims you are making are correct from my recollection of the show, and I'm glad I didn't delete the show, as I want to watch it again, and again.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Restricted
Temple Grandin is autistic. She sees things in 3D in her mind, which enables her to design things.

Is it possible that Tesla had this same gift? Is it possible he was autistic? Is it possible that what he attributed to an alien presence was really his own mind operating on a higher level than the rest of us?

We know for a fact that some people have strong internal geometrical and physical intuition.

We know for a fact that some people have hallucinations and delusions without external cause due to mental illness.

We don't know for a fact that there are any ET aliens visiting, much less having invisible mind inputs to some people.

What's your best conclusion?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

AlienView

Why would these 'aliens themselves' bother to travel very long distances and then covertly get into puny humans's minds, and then target people who have strange speculations and make them more sceptical?

What's in it for them?

Creativity is a good idea. Creativity combined with realistic logic and facts make the world go around. Creativity without logic is useless mumbo jumbo unless you can sing, play, paint or sculpt.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

mbkennel

Restricted

We know for a fact that some people have strong internal geometrical and physical intuition.

We know for a fact that some people have hallucinations and delusions without external cause due to mental illness.

We don't know for a fact that there are any ET aliens visiting, much less having invisible mind inputs to some people.

What's your best conclusion?

Comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

AlienView

Dhaune

AlienView

You said this:

You are a pro, i know, but for how long can you keep doing this, i know also. But let me tell you this, what the honest man and woman knew since the beginning: Where there is hope, there is truth, and where there is truth, there is love. These bastards giving us hope which is all we have, this hope will be their eventual inevitable downfall.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Quoting Tesla:

"My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join