It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Why are you so against the idea that Tesla was "influenced" by aliens?

If there ever was a guy in the early 20th century that should have been worthy of this sort of contact then who else would it be but Tesla?

The same could be said about you, really.

Why are you so against the idea that Tesla wasn't contacted by Aliens?
Your absolutely right in that Tesla would be the go to guy for alien contact but that doesn't mean that is what was actually happening.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Tesla WAS an alien.

He was Serbian.

"So, I've discovered radio noise. Big whoop, no-one would be interested in that. Wait a minute, since no one can verify where it comes from, lets say it comes from another planet! Woooo! I also have some snake oil for sale, only one dollar a bottle, folks, step right up..."

edit on 19/7/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Without reading this quote before, I suspected this.... although I HAD read that he got some of ideas in some type of flashes... maybe some type of mild seizure activity, but from this quote he seemed to think that although it may have very much resembled this, it could not be explained so simply.

His life was pivotal, divine... astounding yet tragically sad, potentially dangerous yet positively ground breaking and critical to the advancement of mankind.

I cannot believe anything else than that a higher source was channeling through him and had chosen him, his spirit... as an important messenger.
edit on 19-7-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Replying to the OP and not going through all the pages yet, I have to say I've never once doubted the presence of Alien life and likely highly advanced by comparison to our puny few thousand years of unbroken development track. There are probably races more ancient than we'd readily believe, even with science to prove it. It's an unthinkably big Universe in all directions and at least 3 dimensions. (I did say at least.
)

My only question has ever been, has our relatively unremarkable corner of a rather unimpressive galaxy warranted the interest for any of those other races xxx light years away to bother even exploring out here? Are we "beyond the outer rim' in their thinking? That seems as likely as not given the distinct quiet in our neighborhood.

Good for Tesla if he had found a way to tap into a 'psychic' frequency as opposed to a radio one. It would explain some of what is STILL far before it's time, IMO, for what he invented.

I've strongly suspected the man who built the Coral Castle (there is a very long story behind him and his background) had the same type of short term flash as Tesla describes developing over time.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Many of humanities greatest minds have been described as being able to envision or just see things, relating to their gifts, in their minds. Musicians and artisan like Beethoven or Mozart. Einstein could form and calculate whole theorems in his head, if I am not mistaken. Their minds just click in the right ways to picture things others struggle their whole lives to comprehend.

Why do we need to declare alien contact when face with such a genius? Tesla was beyond brilliant. I don't think we need to ascribe his engineering visions to external input in order to understand how he could have "seen" his inventions.

Unless I am reading the original post incorrectly, Tesla didn't claim he spoke to aliens or that they contacted him personally, however indirectly, giving him visions. He thought he saw evidence of alien intelligence in an observed phenomena. Kinda like the WOW signal. Fascinating in and of itself.

On a side note, this is the second very hostile thread I have read here today. I am new here, but I thought ATS was a place we could discuss without fear of personal attack. Argue against the statements, not the poster.

Go ahead, yell at me now, I can take it.
edit on 19-7-2013 by kmb08753 because: Added the bit about the original post

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well Tesla fans it is now time to bring up another 'nut-case genius' who preceded Tesla by a few hundred years.and also believed in communication with what can be described as 'Alien Intelligence'.
Anyone ever herd of Emanuel Swedenborg? A brief biography:
"Emanuel Swedenborg born Emanuel Swedberg; 29 January 1688 – 29 March 1772) was a Swedish scientist, philosopher, theologian, revelator, and, in the eyes of some, Christian mystic. He termed himself a "Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ" in True Christian Religion, a work he published himself. He is best known for his book on the afterlife, Heaven and Hell (1758).
Swedenborg had a prolific career as an inventor and scientist. In 1741, at the age of 53, he entered into a spiritual phase in which he began to experience dreams and visions, beginning on Easter weekend of April 6, 1744.

Here we have an inventor and scientist in the days when religious spirits were popular and a long time before our
modern day aliens, actually believing in another world of beings not of this world AND communicating with them.
Does this sound to you like an alien world of alien intelligences? Pay it no mind lest people see you too as another nut-job. Unless of course you are one of those hidden geniuses that the world [this one] longs for and possibly you will finish Einsteins 'unified field' and free us from the constraints and limitations of the current universe. Ask those aliens; I'd bet they have the answer - but ask them nicely and don't insult their intelligence
- it's greater than yours!

Funny how so-called 'aliens' often favor the gifted - maybe the aliens are the gift that inspires the creative.

edit on 20-7-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

"My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists."

On that note might be the claims that Tesla was an Atheist.
As most might say the core of knowledge is God or good or evil spirits or
their own reasoning based on a theory of learning.

So here we go again with Aristotelian and Platonist Epistemology which I found in
www.nrgnair.com...
a document against Einstein and Aliens I suppose.
Some other links:
www.google.com...
www.google.com...

For Tesla working in a lab with wires seems easy enough and gave him plenty
of time to philosophize and write about Platonic ideas other than his Aristotelian
facts that gave us 60 cycle power and UFOs.

ED:

STILL DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF ALIEN INTELLIGENCE IN THE UNIVERSE?

Yes I do. Cause Tesla had an unsophisticated but highly sensitive radio detection
receiver no one else had which Alien detectors now emulate.
Like Tesla who discovered the electric universe sending message not Aliens
NASA will not find Aliens or say electrical forces rule and lead to Tesla's air ship
we all call UFOs when we see them.

This was early on. Why not write and repeat and verify the Tesla statements
of particles going faster than the speed of light he detected. No indeed that
leads to the wheelhouse of the universe.

edit on 7/20/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Tesla WAS an alien.

He was Serbian.

"So, I've discovered radio noise. Big whoop, no-one would be interested in that. Wait a minute, since no one can verify where it comes from, lets say it comes from another planet! Woooo! I also have some snake oil for sale, only one dollar a bottle, folks, step right up..."

edit on 19/7/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Are you attempting to insult Serbian snake oil salesman when everyone know Serbian snake oil salesman sell
the best snake oil on this planet? By the same token everyone knows that all scientific geniuses are channeling
aliens - only aliens produce the progress that humans are incapable of doing ! GET SMART !

"I can never forget the first sensations I experienced when it dawned upon me that I had observed something possibly of incalculable consequences to mankind. I felt as though I were present at the birth of a new knowledge or the revelation of a great truth. My first observations positively terrified me as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night; but at that time the idea of these disturbances being intelligently controlled signals did not yet present itself to me.“

"The changes I noted were taking place periodically and with such a clear suggestion of number and order that they were not traceable to any cause known to me. I was familiar, of course, with such electrical disturbances as are produced by the sun, Aurora Borealis, and earth currents, and I was as sure as I could be of any fact that these variations were due to none of these causes.“

"The nature of my experiments precluded the possibility of the changes being produced by atmospheric disturbances, as has been rashly asserted by some. It was sometime afterward when the thought flashed upon my mind that the disturbances I had observed might be due to an intelligent control"

-Nikola Tesla

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I do not simply think Tesla was channeling a higher intelligence simply because he had strange experiences and flashes. I think he was communicating with higher intelligence because of his overall mission... and in the end, his desire to overcome corporate greed and secrecy. His mission was very important not only to man, but to bring man up to speed on a few things that would hasten the development of future technologies and pave the way to things like clean energy and space exploration...which could save the entire planet... yet at the same time, it can be looked at as a test... some of this could be used in a bad way. How will man choose to use it. Time and time again we are seeing evidence of suppressed technology and this really tells a tale about humans. Not just on the level of technology, but also on the level of race. Tesla was Serbian. Do you think it's possible this could have played into some of the reason why we learn of Einstein WAY before we learn of Tesla as children? ....and why he didn't get as much credit for the things he did?...and why he died a poor man despite his contributions to the Edison company?

His whole life is a test... a barometer of just how short man falls in some cases yet how some strive to rise above that shame. He was special and his life was divine. I cannot imagine that a higher power was not smiling upon him, yet frowning upon the one's who stood in his way.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Funny you should seriously bring the Serbian race [creed or nationality] into this discussion. A few years ago when I
hypothetically started channeling an alien source their first message to me was that man has evolved because
humans were capable electing a black person president in the US. My theoretical aliens see human racism of any
sort as regressive and an unfortunate human trait - And you can buy that with a free bottle of Serbian snake oil imported from an alien dimension.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If he realy did hear cosmic radio waves then that's cool. If he thought they were alien signals then oh well. He must have been an imaginative sort. Who knows anyway. The origins of the universe. I don't think we know. Really. Do we have the audacity to think we know it all?

A few years ago I was reading about a researcher who had been studying a "signal" in the 60's or 70's about. She began to speculate with her colleagues that perhaps it was alien. She often wondered about it. However, turns out it was just a special kind of physical thing. I can't remember what it was. But anyway, I can't fault Tesla for wondering. This was something that was so new back then. And back then, people imagined all kinds of crazy about the world. He was sane by comparison.

Just remember that I can grab a bible and claim it's hte literal truth and nobody is bothered much. But if I grab a fantasy fiction story and do the same, they say I'm insane.
edit on 21-7-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
If he realy did hear cosmic radio waves then that's cool. If he thought they were alien signals then oh well. He must have been an imaginative sort. Who knows anyway. The origins of the universe. I don't think we know. Really. Do we have the audacity to think we know it all?

A few years ago I was reading about a researcher who had been studying a "signal" in the 60's or 70's about. She began to speculate with her colleagues that perhaps it was alien. She often wondered about it. However, turns out it was just a special kind of physical thing. I can't remember what it was. But anyway, I can't fault Tesla for wondering. This was something that was so new back then. And back then, people imagined all kinds of crazy about the world. He was sane by comparison.

Just remember that I can grab a bible and claim it's hte literal truth and nobody is bothered much. But if I grab a fantasy fiction story and do the same, they say I'm insane.
edit on 21-7-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

And look what the bible says... Beings of a different celestial flesh come from the sky and fly around destroying armies, giving people visions and causing all sorts of things to happen... making agreements, making examples of people... and in some cases taking them with them...

but the guy above you seems to think it's far fetched that tesla amazing life could be an example of higher intervention.

yeah, people are imaginative... but tesla was a genius beyond anything we can really comprehend.

It's hard enough understand his stuff after he documented it... but he thought the stuff up. that kind of puts him on a whole different level. hat doesn't just happen to people... not even the smartest of people.

He was a smart guy... but he was very opportunistically lead to many revelations.

His life was also a testament that no matter how great or important you are, people will still put greed and ego over whats important.

After he had already given some great work to Edison, he dug ditches for his company... and died a poor man.
With all the work he is responsible for, there is NO WAY this should have happened. It's next to impossible without being deliberate.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
We all know that Tesla was an unbelievably skilled inventor.
Many of his patents were claimed by the US government after his death and locked up as important for national security.
EMP weapon and microwave weapon are ones that probably base themselves directly on his patents. Radio, SSTV, OTH radars -they're all probably based on his works to an extent. Not to mention the energy industry.
I'd say that with the technology of the day the only way Tesla could've claimed alien contact was his quote on observing an UFO or seeing alien entities.
The OP presented neither of that.
And if you read Tesla's quoted writings, you'll see that he was a pioneer awrite. He found CRW and CMBR. But he misunderstood their origin which he couldn't see any other way because of the technologya vailable for him then. Take note that many occurences in nature can be regular and bear a semblance of intelligent control.
That is not to say there's no extraterrestials. But the entire post about Tesla claiming alien contact and that passage about "STILL DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF ALIEN INTELLIGENCE IN THE UNIVERSE? " makes me doubt whether the OP is deliebrately trying to twist the facts to his liking.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
We live in a world/universe that is intelligent and may possess a consciousness beyond human understanding. Why
do I say the universe is intelligent? - open any book of physics or chemistry and what does it tell you? - that there
is logical intelligent order to existence. But does this logical intelligent order posses a form of consciousness that
most people can not see or understand? Astrologers and the people who believe in astrology believe so. Many
cosmologies of the universe, Taoism and other forms of mysticism agree - It is an intelligent universe and if
some geniuses and mystics can hear it talk - more power to them and let the universe produce more Teslas - let
the music of the Stars open the New Dawn.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Tesla gave many proposal to the US Government and NAVY Department for
submarine detection and sky defenses and much more. The Alien radio
press write up just attracted Marconi in the film on Tesla. Tesla was always
hungry for press coverage just like alien talkers are today to get a piece
of the action or 15 minuets of Warhol fame.

Dig deep into Tesla's legacy and the influence today and end the Illuminati
story line of aliens to see the reality of UFOs are from Tesla.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Yes. He was listening to Cosmic Radio Waves. We know exactly what causes them, and it's not ET.
edit on 19-7-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

He said he was familiar with those signals and atmospheric signals. Also he kept secret the nature of his experiments. He also says at the time he couldn't decipher them, but alluded to having done it later on.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Channels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Channels

Well we do not know all of Tesla's Cosmic Ray secrets do we.
What about all the faster than the speed of light particles Tesla said existed.
I recall 5x 500x and greater in published documents during his lifetime.

These solar rays from the universe filled with stars are perhaps destructive
but may also be captured to provide power. Oh for goodness sake people say
Einstein says we are poor people with no power faster than the speed of light.

Some people say there is no power without guns. So in the holdout of Teslaland
with plenty of power every weapon become useless on its approach. And if
desired could sent out robots to finish off the power struggle.

Ed: It sounds like we are living in Illuminatiland
ED+: WWII was all about robotizing people for world wide conquest.
Why pay Marconi or Tesla royalties for the radio just have a war and use
the radio with coded commands to control troops over the globe.

edit on 7/22/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Tesla Was and still is beyond our comprehension level he alone brought us into the world we live in today. Well along with the many that adapted to his gifts from another plane.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
And now a few quotes by Tesla:

“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”

-Nikola Tesla
“How To Signal To Mars” (New York Times, May 23rd, 1909)

“The future will show whether my foresight is as accurate now as it has proved heretofore.”
-Nikola Tesla
“Famous Scientific Illusions” (Electrical Experimenter, February, 1919)

“Following up these promising revelations I demonstrated conclusively by experiments that great amounts of electrical energy can be transmitted to any distance through upper air strata which are easily accessible, and since this truth has been recognized every fiber has been strained to realize such a transmission on a large scale.”
-Nikola Tesla
“Some Experiments in Tesla's Laboratory with Currents of High Potential and High Frequency” (The Electrical Review, March 29, 1899)

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”
-Nikola Tesla

“Out of this war, the greatest since the beginning of history, a new world must be born, a world that would justify the sacrifices offered by humanity. This new world must be a world in which there shall be no exploitation of the weak by the strong, of the good by the evil; where there will be no humiliation of the poor by the violence of the rich; where the products of intellect, science and art will serve society for the betterment and beautification of life, and not the individuals for achieving wealth. This new world shall not be a world of the downtrodden and humiliated, but of free men and free nations, equal in dignity and respect for man.”

-Nikola Tesla

edit on 24-7-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

[
“Some Experiments in Tesla's Laboratory with Currents of High Potential and High Frequency” (The Electrical Review, March 29, 1899)

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”
-Nikola Tesla
]
That might come in handy between the people considering Tesla an Atheist or God fearing.
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

1. An American citizen (naturalized), Nikola Tesla (an athiest and a capitalist), invented the flying saucer, before 1900, and reduced it to practice by 1915.

You never can tell what quotes or text can crop up that can be interpreted.
Tesla like all of us on the internet have our text here until the net goes away.
Tesla's text being posted a lot now but not the text that explains what he did perhaps.
We have text from delving to many a forum or comment page.

Definitely not any quotes of Tesla physics discoveries that explain his wave theory
of light that ultimately led to his ship propulsion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join