It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

People talk to their pets all the time and we don't say they have lost if.

Most people will not tell you that their pets talk back to them though (mostly because the pets don't converse with people).
Tesla said that he conversed with the pigeon, but that he loved it and wanted to marry it.
Think what you may about it, but I find that to be just a tad looney.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Contact with the planets just means all planets emit electrical waves.
Dead otherwise as well as the discovery is to NASA and gravity centric world.
Tesla was not to hint at his ship propulsion method and in fact started the
ET alien cover for what the Illuminati use now for their use of his ships as UFOs.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Maybe he acted crazy cause the visions told him to. Maybe the visions said they are going to kill you if you keep coming up with great idea's that could free humanity, but if you act crazy they will leave you alone. Or maybe he just really liked pigeons.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Most people will not tell you that their pets talk back to them though (mostly because the pets don't converse with people).

Maybe YOU just don't understand them but I often understand my pets just by looking in their eyes.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

AlienView
nice share. The information shared on Nikola Tesla intelligent being his information is very interesting here on EA*RTH @ times 1 wondered where his technology has possibly advanced to and perhaps was he not permitted to share his technology any longer w/o a more observant eye watching that could more understand where some of his technology seemed to be reaching to.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

...but what's this?
www.nrao.edu...

No mention of Tesla anywhere.

There are quite a few things Tesla discovered that he was not given credit for. Tesla was living to cosmic radio waves before that man was even born. There are other examples of people being given credit for things Tesla invented, such as Marconi trying to steal the invention of the radio, who to this day gets credit for work that Tesla invented.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by GeneralChaos

As I said, debunk what I said. You didn't, you can't. I bet you even looked and saw I was right, but you want me to be wrong so bad you will pretend you didn't. Well, Tesla has been credited with discovering Cosmic radio signals. Please email scientists and let them know Tesla did not discover them, it was aliens. So someone else needs to get credit for cosmic radio signals, you refuse to believe he did it.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with you being right or wrong.
It has more to do with you coming across like an arrogant prick who is crying out for attention.
Maybe try to stop treating people the way daddy treated mommy and become a little more humble.

I stated the source behind the transmissions, something the OP intentionally left out. It's not something unknown, we know exactly what caused what he was listening to. Then you act like a prick saying WOW CASE CLOSED we can all leave now. Take a look in the mirror. I was nice, you couldn't handle someone simply not agreeing with you and went off the deep end.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Originally posted by SeenAlot
Without a doubt, tesla was the renaissance man of his time. I believe many probably thought he was a loon. Let's just for a minute suppose that he did have contact with 'another' intelligence...

That's it....breathe the mental picture in. Okay supposition complete.

Who cares? Besides, I don't hear any Greys discription or lights in the sky stories. He wouldn't be the first man in history to claim the birth of a invention to come fully formed.

Now, plz put your differences aside. This isn't about YOU

I'm not claiming he had any alien contact, but Razor Ramone here, wants to dismiss any "alien" ramblings...yet Tesla himself claimed intelligence behind visions he had that made him invent what he did.

And you are right...many considered him a loon...he died poor and alone...

Tesla never claimed his vision that led to the motor had alien intelligence behind it. Please show me a credible source to the contrary.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Yes. He was listening to Cosmic Radio Waves. We know exactly what causes them, and it's not ET.
edit on 19-7-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

Oh? I like how you just assume what the almighty most intelligent person of the entire human existence was experiencing or observing. You think you can sum it up in one sentence hahahaha ridiculous human.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Nikola obviously had a great soul in addition to his uber-exceptional & profound gifts. I can give him an attachment to pigeons and think nothing the less of what he still has to teach us.

Serbian inventor Nikola Tesla, father of many inventions that would define the modern electronic era, was perhaps best known for his relentless probing of all things electrical and capable of being machined. In his lifetime, he exhibited a masterful ability to wield raw electricity, earning him nicknames that include “The Father of Physics,” “The man who invented the twentieth century,” “the patron saint of modern electricity,” and “the master of lightning”. But of all the strange energies Tesla was able to harness, a few seemed to have less to do with his mastery of electricity and things physical in nature; at various times in his life, Tesla described “otherworldly forces” that seemed to act on him, often bringing inspiration from serendipitous meetings and almost ghostly events.

Tesla described that throughout his life he often experienced “detailed moments of inspiration.” In his autobiography, he related how as a youth he had been stricken with a dangerous illness in which a peculiar affliction—blinding flashes of light that triggered bizarre hallucinations— would appear before his eyes. Often, the visions were linked to specific words, or perhaps ideas he might have stumbled across, and it is known that Tesla also described frequent flashbacks to events that had happened previously in his life. With his unusual ability to perform “instant recall” of objects and events, it is said that by merely uttering the name of an item Tesla could “involuntarily envision it in realistic detail.” Similarly,

Tesla would create his inventions mentally through visualization in precise form before physically constructing them; a technique some today would call “picture thinking.” It is noteworthy that some of these characteristics bear resemblance to symptoms of those diagnosed with synesthesia, a neurological condition where stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway (for example, perceiving certain images might create in the synesthete an association with a particular odor, which they will claim to be able to smell).

Tesla also used his unusual cognitive abilities to memorize long passages of the many works he enjoyed, supposedly memorizing entire books with is uncanny photographic memory. One of his favorite writers was Mark Twain, whom he would later befriend and host many visits with at his laboratory at 35 South Fifth avenue in the late 1890s. Tesla even went so far as to credit Twain with his recovery of his early illnesses, stating that he found the writer’s early novels “so captivating as to make me utterly forget my hopeless state.” Half a century after his illnesses had passed, the two met for the first time in New York, at which time Tesla shared the story of his recovery with Twain, recounting his amazement at seeing “the great man of laughter burst into tears...”

Tesla: Master of Lighting, Gatherer of Light by Micah Hanks

edit on 19-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey guys, very interesting discussion. I might have something to add. I'm not positive but I think read somewhere that Walter Russell and Nikola Tesla worked with eachother.

From wikipedia :Walter Bowman Russell was an American polymath known for his achievements as a painter, sculptor, author and builder and less well known as a natural philosopher and for his unified theory in physics and cosmogony.

Any way he said the same thing about where his thoughts and knowledge came from I believe. Here is the first video of a scientific explanation of meditation by the genius Walter Russell.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The talks of pigeons and such are red herrings and have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Thank you for the story!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

Thanks for that! Interesting cat, I'm digging him already.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think Tesla was as spiritual as much he was knowledgeable.

"As I looked at her I knew she wanted to tell me--- She was dying. And then as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes --- powerful beams of light."

This pigeon that he loved, could have sparked his interests as to what we call these days, a "Freakin lazer". As he noticed the light from the pigeons eyes was concentrated.

As for him and the pigeon, well I tell most my friends dogs that I'm flattered, but my evolution and genealogy won't work with yours. lol.

You find this quote at the bottom of the pics, and I mean all the at the bottom of the pic.

theoatmeal.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by butcherguy

Maybe YOU just don't understand them but I often understand my pets just by looking in their eyes.

Maybe you don't understand.
Nikola Tesla said that he had conversations with pigeons. They talked about the meaning of life and deep subjects likee that. He wanted to marry a pigeon.
If you relate to that, great. I will leave you to investigate Tesla's communications with aliens. Best of luck to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm not going to trawl through the thread to see if anyone has posted the same as me but I do not believe Nikola is talking about an E.T intelligence contacting him.

The answer to what he is referring to lies in this:

"My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists."

He is talking about how ALL our brains are merely receivers of consciousness not generators of consciousness.
Creative people tap into this "muse" all the time.
Writers always talk about times when they are at their best when the story or information seems to literally flow through them, like it is coming from somewhere else outside of their own minds.

Nikola Tesla is obviously as unique case for this, with the information being about electronics and all of the amazing work he was doing.

I guess it depends on how you look at it.. I don't believe this is a case of physical alien beings or even seperate "entities" at all.
Perhaps wherever our consciousness is coming from is a repository of all information, perhaps it is the universe itself and all it's secrets flowing through us?

Shamans that use psychedelic plant medicines like Ayahuasca claim exactly the same thing.

Nikola just tapped into it, he's even saying so.

I find this to be far more likely than alien beings on a spaceship beaming information into his brain
edit on 19-7-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I love how we see the oh so typical , well he went a bit bat# in his old age, after being shafted by virtually every person he ever did business with and therefore everything he ever said was , questionable. Newton was a firm believer in astrology. alchemy etc so I take it we should all chuck his notions of gravity, maths etc out of the window as he was obviously a loony"? Wasn't Edison who was convinced that a collection of tiny perfectly formed humans lived inside our brain and when we die, they move on to another person's brain? Obviously, another total nutter.

The facts are, for many years Tesla was a socialite who the ladies would swoon over as he had a certain magnetic charm and seemed to often, know exactly what to say to any given lady to make her feel at ease. This wasn't someone who spent is life cloistered away from people. Sadly, many of those he thought he could trust shafted him at every turn and one can understand that, in his later life, he retreated from society and found solace in his own mind and that of the animals he shared his life with.

The word genius is bandied around so much these days its' virtually lost its' meaning however, by any mark you care to use,Tesla was a giant amongst geniuses

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Why are you so against the idea that Tesla was "influenced" by aliens?

If there ever was a guy in the early 20th century that should have been worthy of this sort of contact then who else would it be but Tesla?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by themuse

Haudi all

I hope this finds you all well and having a Good/Great/Awesome day today.

I

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Tesla as we all know, is the pretty much viewed as the modern day god of electricity. And one of the universes four fundamental forces is "Electromagnetism". Idk if he was into particle physics considering he was before Einstein time.

"Electromagnetism

The electromagnetic force is actually second in effective strength only to the strong force, but it is listed out of order here because it, like gravity, is more familiar to most people. Its strength is less than 1% of that of the strong force, but it, like gravity, has infinite range.,,,
This is the principle that keeps atoms together: the positively charged nucleus and the negatively charged electrons attract each other. This is also the principle of atomic size: more electrons have greater repulsive force, so atoms with more electrons are larger because of the electrons' mutual repulsion. Similarly, atoms with larger nuclei and the same number of electrons are smaller overall because they exert a greater attractive force on the electrons.

The messenger particle of electromagnetism is the photon, a massless particle that logically (since light is a manifestation of electromagnetism) travels at the speed of light (299 792 458 m/s or 299 972 km/s)."

Also the first quote that Alienview mentioned could also show Tesla somewhat understood that electricity could possibly transmit data or information, like a computer or even better yet a telephone line which relies heavily on electricity to hear one voice. Just my thought anyways.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Specimen because: Added a missing sentence to the quote.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join