It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Completely understandable to think intelligent life was sending the signals, that doesn't make it true.

he thought what he thought because you can not get blueprints for the AC induction motor listening in to random cosmic radiation.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

1882 Tesla conceives of AC induction motor - Tesla sees the rotating fields in a vision, meticulously detailing the construction of both single and polyphase motors it in his notebook. He later designs his motor just "as seen" and it works just as he envisioned.

What is the point you are trying to make?

Nikola Tesla built a laboratory in Colorado Springs, Colorado, in 1899, to experiment with high frequency electricity and other phenomena. In that laboratory he received and recorded on his sensitive instruments, cosmic radio waves. He announced that he received extraterrestrial radio signals. The scientific community in 1899 did not believe him, because knowledge of cosmic radio signals did not exist at that time.

Tesla did not receive "alien signals" until 17 years AFTER he invented the motor. So which is it. Is Tesla a genius who invented the motor? Or did magical alien signals that cause visions and time traveling memories give Tesla the idea?
Still waiting for your "on the fly" response...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Completely understandable to think intelligent life was sending the signals, that doesn't make it true.

he thought what he thought because you can not get blueprints for the AC induction motor listening in to random cosmic radiation.

What part of the motor being invented 17 years BEFORE he hears 'alien signals" are you not understanding? You do realize not only are you discrediting everything Tesla did, which is disgusting, you are making yourself sound like a complete buffoon talking about signals causing visions 17 years before the signals were even found.
edit on 19-7-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

my point is...he had "visions" in 1882...made notes of the concept...built it later based on those notes.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Tesla did not receive "alien signals" until 17 years AFTER he invented the motor

you are mistaken...he had visions of the device...prior to building it...and he made notes based on those visions.

According to a legend he later spread himself, Nikola Tesla discovered the basic operation of the alternating-current motor after a vision appeared to him in Budapest’s City Park, where he quickly drew his mental images in the sand with a stick.

edit on 19-7-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

my point is...he had "visions" in 1882...made notes of the concept...built it later based on those notes.

What does that have to do with the alien signals, which started in 1889?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Tesla did not receive "alien signals" until 17 years AFTER he invented the motor

you are mistaken...he had visions of the device...prior to building it...and he made notes based on those visions.

You lack either the will or brain power to be engaged in this conversation. Enjoy degrading Tesla with someone else.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

What does that have to do with the alien signals, which started in 1889?

reread the OP...

"my brain is the receiver"...he had visions of the device....it is his supposition that those visions have an intelligent source behind them, which he at first didn't understand.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You lack either the will or brain power to be engaged in this conversation. Enjoy degrading Tesla with someone else.

thank you my dear fellow...Tesla is my countryman. I'm pretty sure I'm not trying to degrade him.

edit:

what you fail to understand...is the he had visions...in his "brain" way before confirming any cosmic radio waves...which are of course not the source of his visions. He wanted to understand where they come from. Because he knew they were groundbreaking at the time.

edit on 19-7-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Without a doubt, tesla was the renaissance man of his time. I believe many probably thought he was a loon. Let's just for a minute suppose that he did have contact with 'another' intelligence...

That's it....breathe the mental picture in. Okay supposition complete.

Who cares? Besides, I don't hear any Greys discription or lights in the sky stories. He wouldn't be the first man in history to claim the birth of a invention to come fully formed.

Now, plz put your differences aside. This isn't about YOU

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

...but what's this?
www.nrao.edu...

No mention of Tesla anywhere.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
Without a doubt, tesla was the renaissance man of his time. I believe many probably thought he was a loon. Let's just for a minute suppose that he did have contact with 'another' intelligence...

That's it....breathe the mental picture in. Okay supposition complete.

Who cares? Besides, I don't hear any Greys discription or lights in the sky stories. He wouldn't be the first man in history to claim the birth of a invention to come fully formed.

Now, plz put your differences aside. This isn't about YOU

I'm not claiming he had any alien contact, but Razor Ramone here, wants to dismiss any "alien" ramblings...yet Tesla himself claimed intelligence behind visions he had that made him invent what he did.

And you are right...many considered him a loon...he died poor and alone...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting when we mention 'alien intelligence' the 'unintelligent universe' crowd has a fit. In the in-vogue popularity
of a universe of chaos that magically becomes intelligent the thought that intelligence and other intelligences might
exist before man and might be greater than man's irks their unintelligent view of existence. You see I live in a
different universe - my universe is nothing but intelligent and any claim otherwise is illogical and in an intelligent
universe the existence of other than human intelligence is more than likely. I do not question 'alien intelligence' -
I question human intelligence; But then again I call myself 'AlienView' and I started this post.

PS: There are many other scientists besides Tesla who have claimed contact with alien intelligence going right into
the modern era. In a book I read a few years ago called "The Stargate Conspiracy" it was noted that many scientists
believed they were receiving info via alien contact. And it should also be noted that many mainstream scientists of
today believe that in a universe as vast as this one other intelligent life is more than possible - it is probable!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by GeneralChaos

As I said, debunk what I said. You didn't, you can't. I bet you even looked and saw I was right, but you want me to be wrong so bad you will pretend you didn't. Well, Tesla has been credited with discovering Cosmic radio signals. Please email scientists and let them know Tesla did not discover them, it was aliens. So someone else needs to get credit for cosmic radio signals, you refuse to believe he did it.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with you being right or wrong.
It has more to do with you coming across like an arrogant prick who is crying out for attention.
Maybe try to stop treating people the way daddy treated mommy and become a little more humble.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

Nikola Tesla & Mark Twain

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Tesla spent his later years talking to pigeons.

Nichola Tesla's White Pigeon

This one in particular he said that he loved and thought of her as his wife.
I am not surprised that he talked to aliens too.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

PS: There are many other scientists besides Tesla who have claimed contact with alien intelligence going right into
the modern era. In a book I read a few years ago called "The Stargate Conspiracy" it was noted that many scientists believed they were receiving info via alien contact. And it should also be noted that many mainstream scientists of today believe that in a universe as vast as this one other intelligent life is more than possible - it is probable!

Yeah, that's true. And I think it fits this thread topic quite well. There is quite a bit of evidence to suggest that within that world where military intelligence meets weird science that one faction believes, using EMF fields that they have achieved contact with hyper-intelligences from somewhere, and the other faction thinks it's just hallucination from the applied EM, but does see it's use in "non-lethal" weaponry and mind-control applications.

Fascinating little rabbit-hole, electromagnetism.

Probably did all stem from the papers taken by the government at Tesla's death. They couldn't keep him focused on their wants while he was alive, so his ideas were hijacked and mutated.
edit on 19-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Hey, you don't get real genius without a quirk or two. Plus he was around all those EMF and other fields for years.

Whattya you know anyway? I guess I'd trust ya for a properly-cut steak, but electromagnetism and genius not so much.

I come to the opposite of the author's major conclusions, but the following is a very interesting book on EMFs that bridges some gaps and provided me some illumination on the subject:

Electric Ufos: Fireballs, Electromagnetics and Abnormal States

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Hey, you don't get real genius without a quirk or two. Plus he was around all those EMF and other fields for years.

Whattya you know anyway? I guess I'd trust ya for a properly-cut steak, but electromagnetism and genius not so much.

I come to the opposite of the author's major conclusions, but the following is a very interesting book on EMFs that bridges some gaps and provided me some illumination on the subject:

Electric Ufos: Fireballs, Electromagnetics and Abnormal States

I do know some things.
Like this: If you start holding conversations with pigeons, you are a likely candidate for psychiatric treatment. If you want to marry them, well, that's even further off the deep end.

Then think about this.
This guy talked to pigeons... at least the pigeons were real. There is no proof that aliens that he claimed to be receiving messages from even exist.

I won't deny that Tesla was an electrical genius.
edit on 19-7-2013 by butcherguy because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

There is evidence that some animals are telepathic. People talk to their pets all the time and we don't say they have lost if.
Tesla was adamant that there seemed to be intelligence behind what he experienced. This means he perceived some kind of order in what he experienced. If the phenomena had been caused by cosmic rays or background radiation it would have been electromagnetic noise that made no sense and he would have been very familiar with this kind of electromagnetic noise.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join