It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Quoting Tesla:

"My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists."

While experimenting on his electrical apparatus Tesla reported the following:

"I can never forget the first sensations I experienced when it dawned upon me that I had observed something possibly of incalculable consequences to mankind. I felt as though I were present at the birth of a new knowledge or the revelation of a great truth. My first observations positively terrified me as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night; but at that time the idea of these disturbances being intelligently controlled signals did not yet present itself to me.“ "The changes I noted were taking place periodically and with such a clear suggestion of number and order that they were not traceable to any cause known to me. I was familiar, of course, with such electrical disturbances as are produced by the sun, Aurora Borealis, and earth currents, and I was as sure as I could be of any fact that these variations were due to none of these causes.“ "The nature of my experiments precluded the possibility of the changes being produced by atmospheric disturbances, as has been rashly asserted by some. It was sometime afterward when the thought flashed upon my mind that the disturbances I had observed might be due to an intelligent control. "Although I could not at the time decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental. The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another. A purpose was behind these electrical signals."

STILL DOUBT THE EXISTENCE OF ALIEN INTELLIGENCE IN THE UNIVERSE?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Yes. He was listening to Cosmic Radio Waves. We know exactly what causes them, and it's not ET.
edit on 19-7-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I'm sure I saw that before, too, and that it is quoted correctly, but do you have a source for that?

Also, nice point, mate.
I'm gonna post it on another thread on a different, but related topic. I'll link this thread there.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

I'm sure I saw that before, too, and that it is quoted correctly, but do you have a source for that?

Also, nice point, mate.
I'm gonna post it on another thread on a different, but related topic. I'll link this thread there.

It's a correct quote. He is also somewhat correct. It simply wasn't from intelligent life.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Telsa has an astounding mind. Just about every modern technological development you see to day had its roots in teslas discoveries. The people who laugh off some of his ideas, and I see none of them achieving anything of significance.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Yes. He was listening to Cosmic Radio Waves. We know exactly what causes them, and it's not ET.

WOW, thanks for clearing that one up for all of us.
End of discussion!

Thread closed.
Move along.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos

End of discussion!

Thread closed.
Move along.

---
LMFAO yeah no kidding right? all powerful OccamsRazor, lord of the forums, master of threads!!! yeah this guys knows, for sure.
---
If that quote is correct, then to me, imho, is that tesla gave some thought to this.
This is incredible and the first time I have seen this, only after his experiment did he realize what was up.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

End of discussion!

Thread closed.
Move along.

Listen, if you want to remain ignorant do so. I gave you the facts, go find your favorite fanboy Tesla site and you can verify it. Here's one I found for you. If you have nothing to add, don't add anything. He discovered cosmic radio signals, that's huge. You are just too blind to understand.
www.teslasociety.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123

End of discussion!

Thread closed.
Move along.

---
LMFAO yeah no kidding right? all powerful OccamsRazor, lord of the forums, master of threads!!! yeah this guys knows, for sure.
---
If that quote is correct, then to me, imho, is that tesla gave some thought to this.
This is incredible and the first time I have seen this, only after his experiment did he realize what was up.

Feel free to debunk my facts. Oh wait, you can't? Bye.

Nikola Tesla built a laboratory in Colorado Springs, Colorado, in 1899, to experiment with high frequency electricity and other phenomena. In that laboratory he received and recorded on his sensitive instruments, cosmic radio waves. He announced that he received extraterrestrial radio signals. The scientific community in 1899 did not believe him, because knowledge of cosmic radio signals did not exist at that time.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I'm pretty sure that even if "Cosmic radio waves" were discovered before hand, THEY STILL WOULD NOT BELIEVE HIM, because professor OccamsRazor said so....assuming you were alive then....which I believe you wrere.....
IMHO, I think there was more to it then just Cosmic radio waves, the obvious by product of the event of course and usual default explanation.
ummm, bye??

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Okay, I linked this thread on pirhanna's,
Magnetism Can Alter Morality and Decision Making.

Check it out, you might dig it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123

I'm pretty sure that even if "Cosmic radio waves" were discovered before hand, THEY STILL WOULD NOT BELIEVE HIM, because professor OccamsRazor said so....assuming you were alive then....which I believe you wrere.....
IMHO, I think there was more to it then just Cosmic radio waves, the obvious by product of the event of course and usual default explanation.
ummm, bye??

Your post makes no sense. You are suggesting that if these signals were proven and known about that they would believe Tesla could not hear them? You obviously wish to remain ignorant even though what Tesla discovered was revolutionary. The only one of us who wishes to belittle Tesla's accomplishment is you. You're welcome to do so. I will keep believing in his contributions to science and his revolutionary ideas.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Your post makes no sense.

A part of it doesn't, did you really live during the time of tesla???

You are suggesting that if these signals were proven and known about that they would believe Tesla could not hear them?

This make's no sense. Who said anything about not hearing them?

You obviously wish to remain ignorant even though what Tesla discovered was revolutionary.

I've noticed a trend with this particular word, "Ignorant" is this your favorite? You are Lord of the forums, Masters of the thread. To suggest Ignorance on my part on tesla would mean you know all on tesla, his birth place, he death, his likes, he experience, the very workings of his life and I'm not talking about a quick google seach on it, I WANT YOU TO TELL ME BY HEART!! lol, you can't, which, by your views, would be ignorant on tesla for the most part, in a sense, we are ALL IGNORANT...including you...professor Occamsrazor.

The only one of us who wishes to belittle Tesla's accomplishment is you. You're welcome to do so. I will keep believing in his contributions to science and his revolutionary ideas.

This also makes no sense. Who said anything about the belittle tesla?? OH wait! *Smacks forehead* you did.
If by belittle, you mean to suggest that because tesla quoted once that there seemed to be intelligence behind the signals he came across and suggested through his quote of intelligent beings, an educated guess I might add, then by all means, LET THE BELITTLE BEGAN!!!
lol, professor OccamsRazor, you need to go back to the late 1800's and early 1900's and talk with mr. tesla...oh wait, you have. nvm

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

We are all ignorant, in some ways. The difference is you choose ignorance. I have no idea what his birthdate is. I am indeed ignorant. Again, the difference is that once I discover the truth I will not reject it in favor of remaining ignorant.

In choosing ignorance, you belittle Tesla and his accomplishments, ironically enough, in the same way as his contemporaries did. Tesla heard messages from the stars, and they had patterns, and they were beautiful, and for him to imagine messages from intelligent life when the signals had discernable patterns really is easy to understand. The more the signals were studied, the more scientists understood them until their true source was revealed. No less incredible, simply not ET. Remember ignorance is a choice.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

End of discussion!

Thread closed.
Move along.

Listen, if you want to remain ignorant do so. I gave you the facts, go find your favorite fanboy Tesla site and you can verify it. Here's one I found for you. If you have nothing to add, don't add anything. He discovered cosmic radio signals, that's huge. You are just too blind to understand.
www.teslasociety.com...

ATS as a whole is lucky to have such an arbiter of truth as yourself. Your family must be so proud.
If only there were a pocket sized you, so I could take you wherever I go, to show me the errors in my thinking.
I can only hope that someday, somehow, someway, we , as a planet, as a species, can figure out a way to harness your brainpower so that the light of truth may shine down upon all of humanity and free us from the chains that bind.

Thank you for your service to the human race.

edit on 19-7-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

As I said, debunk what I said. You didn't, you can't. I bet you even looked and saw I was right, but you want me to be wrong so bad you will pretend you didn't. Well, Tesla has been credited with discovering Cosmic radio signals. Please email scientists and let them know Tesla did not discover them, it was aliens. So someone else needs to get credit for cosmic radio signals, you refuse to believe he did it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Haudi all

I hope this finds you all well and having a Good/Great/Awesome day today.

I

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If you red about Tesla's inventions... Read about how he "invented" some of them. He claimed to "see" it in his mind...

Tesla sees the rotating fields in a vision, meticulously detailing the construction of both single and polyphase motors it in his notebook. He later designs his motor just "as seen" and it works just as he envisioned.

Now, are you claiming that cosmic radio waves contain within them blueprints for unknown-to-man technology ???

Obviously from your first post...you do.

Tesla claimed..."there was "intelligence" behind it...the only solution to that is...it's either God or aliens or humans (somehow)....or you claim the cosmic radio waves have advance intelligence behind them ?

Waiting for your razor response...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

If you red about Tesla's inventions... Read about how he "invented" some of them. He claimed to "see" it in his mind...

Tesla sees the rotating fields in a vision, meticulously detailing the construction of both single and polyphase motors it in his notebook. He later designs his motor just "as seen" and it works just as he envisioned.

Now, are you claiming that cosmic radio waves contain within them blueprints for unknown-to-man technology ???

Obviously from your first post...you do.

Tesla claimed..."there was "intelligence" behind it...the only solution to that is...it's either God or aliens or humans (somehow)....or you claim the cosmic radio waves have advance intelligence behind them ?

Waiting for your razor response...

Go listen to cosmic radio waves and maybe you will see why Tesla thought what he did. Completely understandable to think intelligent life was sending the signals, that doesn't make it true.

He invented his motor in 1882. He started getting the "alien messages" in 1899. So you must think the "alien messages" in 1899 somehow teleported information 17 years into the past into his brain. Or, the two are completely unrelated, and Tesla was a genius. So which is it? Is Tesla a genius, or he's a nobody and all his work is the result of aliens sending magical radio waves that cause visions and time traveling memories?

Waiting for your "on the fly" response...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

1882 Tesla conceives of AC induction motor - Tesla sees the rotating fields in a vision, meticulously detailing the construction of both single and polyphase motors it in his notebook. He later designs his motor just "as seen" and it works just as he envisioned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join