It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience of living in a Pyramid!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like a peaceful life so far mate, Glad some folk out there have it good.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RaikiEnki

Thanks!
Yeah, it was a great place. What made it more interesting were the random lakes and ponds in the bushland behing the house. So nice to go bushwalking and exploring in the Summer!

We discovered that there is an airport behind the property (a private one) and our neighbours ont he right of the property (who were a good few k's away!) had lions in their backyard as they owned a circus! So crazy ahha!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It may true that the pyramid have negative and positive energy but it is up to the person to attract which energy it want to attract. I build a copper frame pyramid which I use both for meditation and sleeping. I did had a few experiences with having other entities or spirits around but I had those even before using the pyramid, but after a couple of weeks using the pyramid I had the same experienced of someone opening the door of the room where I was meditating and was looking at me for a while, I could feel this even when I didn't open my eyes and I was thinking it was my husband, then the door closed and after a minute or two the door opened again and someone was looking at me again, this time I was thinking it was my youngest daughter who was 11 years old, this was around January 2014. When I was done with my meditation I asked my hubby why did he opened the door of our bedroom and kept looking at me while I was meditating and why did he sent our daughter after that, and he told me he have no idea what I was talking about as he was watching television the whole time and our daughter was studying and aside from that he said they know very well not to go anywhere near the bedroom whenever I am meditating. So I told them about someone opening the door of our bedroom twice and watched me for a while. They were not surprised with that as they know I always have these strange experienced and this was is not scary like the dark shadows or etheric attachements. Anyway, I figured they must be my guides or some good spirits who were always around me that just wanted their presence more known, these 2 friendly spirits or entities stayed in the house for a few days as sometimes they would leave their marks on our bed right in the exact middle of the pyramid... My pyramid is crudely build as I don't actually know how to build a pyramid with exact measurement, though my pyramid frame is 2.25 x2.25 base and sides. Actually it's been a while now that I don't experience anything and if I do it's during my meditation, I guest perhaps because I wasn't afraid of whatever these things are and I accepted it or them as part of our existence, as part of our world or universe. The best thing with using the pyramid is it help my feel and raised my vibration. since when I started using the pyramid I started to feel my own body vibrating and became more stronger as the months go by and now since December the vibration or pulsation of my body has changed.

By the way, you said you know the computation of the exact dimension of a pyramid, I would be much oblige if you could share it with me as I would love to use it in a bigger scale as we are going to relocate to Asia by July this year and the house we are going to build it a wooden pyramid house. the dimension of this pyramid house we are going to build will be 12meter X 12meter. the base is 12 and the pillars for sides are 12 but since these will slant then the sides will not be actually be 12meters height anymore. I would appreiate it very much if you could share your pyramid dimensions with me.

Much love and Light to you.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I had fun reading the story as well as the comments here. The story is very good and living in a pyramid is one of goal as well that why we are going to build a pyramid house when we relocate to Asia this coming July.
Anyway, there is nothing to be afraid o all the going ons or happenings in this story as well as in the comments here. The reason also on why at 3am there are many things happenings is because from 3am till 5am though some said till 6 is because that is the time when the veil is the most thinnest and that is the reason also why many people do their meditation at this times, me included. I try to meditate often from 3am till 5am aside from my daytime meditation because it's when at these early times when I I have more connections and my meditations are most effective and receive guidance.
When we keep fear out we could sense that these manifestations are not actually scary but are part of other worlds or dimensions that are coexisting in our timelines and there is nothing to fear about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join