It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience of living in a Pyramid!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

The one I built was quite inexpensive, but I did all the work with the planning, which took longer than actually building it up. Also did the cutting of the angles by myself with a hand operated saw. Still have the equations somewhere in one of my notebooks, have many of those. Will see if I can find it.

Also, you really have to be very careful with this, and I am serious. I have a lot of discipline, including mental discipline because of my Martial Arts training, back then I wasn't in the military yet.

However, even with my training it is my opinion that there were entities with no good intentions that were trying to scare the crap out of my parents and me. Even with all the training in the world fear will slowly creep into your thoughts.

This is not to be taken lightly, although good things can happen while meditating and sleeping in one, it also opens the door to other things that can very well be evil.

edit on 19-7-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your story, OP. S&F

I see you, and others, talking about things happening at 3:00 a.m. This is the hour that spirits are most active, so I've read, and experienced for myself. The spirit is probably waking you up when it comes around at this time.

I work third shift, so on my nights off I sit up while everyone else is asleep in my house. I can't sleep at night any more because I'm so used to being awake at that time. This is usually when I see a figure walking in my kitchen, or hear things banging on the wall when nothing is there.

There used to be a light that flickered on and off across the street from me at a business that was owned by a man that had passed away recently. I knew it was him... I could "feel" him. I would step out on the porch for a smoke, and within a minute the light would start to flicker. This is caused by the spirit draining the energy from the light. It would stop when I went back inside.

I have my story about all this in my paranormal thread:

A "sensitive" friend of mine came over one night and we communicated with him. I took a picture and got his orb on camera. I tried to find the rest of the story that I posted previously to this one, but I ran out of time to look.
Here is the orb. You can increase the size by clicking on the pic, then holding the control key down and tapping the + sign.
The orb is the one closest to the steps at the lower right. There is another one at the top left. The other lights are lights from neighbors.

He must have crossed over, I think, because the light finally stopped blinking after a few months.

edit on 7/19/2013 by sled735 because: Forgot to add the pic. Duh!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thanks buddy! I meditate/astral travel as much as possible but what you've just said then is something I won't forget. I fully understand the positive and negative implication of this. I'd like to think having a fully positive and 'enlightened' outlook will be amazing- but as you said can attract unwanted entities.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yeah the feeling of being watched is most common in places that are haunted. Lived in a few places like that. It sounds like a great experience for you though

Did you get knocks on the walls or tables at all?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

We had plenty of knocks on the walls and most of the time we'd go to bed and wake up and All the cupboard doors would be open. It was weird because my room was right next to the kitchen and the doors creaked if they were opened and I never heard anything!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

yeah, I don't know why but spirits love to do that.
Knocks especially.

Weird about the cupboards like that. Maybe they were hungry

What were the UFO experiences there?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Our drive way was almost 1k in length. We had quite a a few ponds and lakes along our dark driveway. Anyway- we've seen orbs of light emit from those places and as soon as they'd move towards the house (if we had seen them- no idea what would happen otherwise?!!) thy would come auper close then go up. I'm really tired nos but ill explain more tomorrow : )

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

So the person really hung themself in your closet, and she just told you "the attic" cause she didn't want to freak you out by admitting you got stuck with the deadmans room. I guess you heard the brushing sound of them slowly swinging to and fro. Probably some involuntary spasms caused some movement around the time of death.

When I die I want to ask god to see an interactive map of the earth showing where each death occured. and when. I wonder where the most deaths have occured within a specific radius? Like 1km, or 3m... Also which parts of earth are the most haunted and why? In some ways I can't wait to die and learn everything
Cause I believe that's what happens

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990

Our drive way was almost 1k in length. We had quite a a few ponds and lakes along our dark driveway. Anyway- we've seen orbs of light emit from those places and as soon as they'd move towards the house (if we had seen them- no idea what would happen otherwise?!!) thy would come auper close then go up. I'm really tired nos but ill explain more tomorrow : )

Would like to know the size of these orbs!
The ones I have seen seem to be aware when you become aware of them,they become aware of you, if that makes any sense. It has only happened to me once though.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Have any dreams to share while living there?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

What were the dimensions of the pyramid you built and was it a solid object or just the frame of a pyramid?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I bet the person who hung themselves ended up becoming a sort of caretaker for the place.

Dunno why, just a thought that crossed my mind.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That is one cool place to live!
Check out the pyramid power beam seem's there are a few "beaming"
This beam is artificially made with the use of a Tesla Coil and kirlian photography but the double helix is no trick.

Check these out!
www.etupdates.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ahhh, I should've been born in Australia. Nice, down to earth, but open minded people, and look at the babes!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Pyramids, conical or multifaceted, collect energy both positive and negative.

Today's world is awash in negative energy, so that is what a pyramid collects.

The effect would be many times greater if you build the walls of the pyramid with granite in stead of wood. Granite tends to trap the vibrations so the energy gets amplified inside the pyramid. The doors and windows would have to be sealed too.

I would not suggest anybody to live in a pyramid as it would increase evil power, which results in harmful actions to the society.

The Indian (Vedic) way is to meditate in open space. The agnihotra ritual is also done in open space so that the positive vibrations spread. The soul rises when it gets free from the bad vibrations.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ancient Egyptians were well versed in engineering and science.

The massive size of the pyramids and other temples and the intricate carvings testify to the engineering strength of ancient Egyptians.

The practice of alchemy came from Egypt. Egyptians were very good in Chemical science.

Egyptians were very good metal workers. They knew how to make objects from several metals including machines that could cut and polish granite, and drill hole in granite.

However Egyptians were lacking in personal hygiene and their medical science was not great.

It is true that a pyramid conserves due to entrapment of energy. This is what stops a razor blade from rusting when placed inside a pyramid, and stops a corpse from decaying.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I expected there to be positive energies (why else would you want to move in there?) but obviously there was anything but that.

People who committed suicide, were dead for weeks and "spirits" who pretend to be someone else? Obviously the pyramid kind of failed in producing beneficial energies...makes me wonder why you moved in there and stayed there...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Ok I agree with you in some aspect but really it was a fantastic place! I'm very much open to all sorts of beings and this place harboured them! I guess some would want to stay away from such a place but I was intrigued! I wanted to know what was going on and I wanted to experience it. That wasn't the reason for moving in (we just wanted to haha) but never once did it cross my mind to move out when all the crazy stuff started happening. If anything, it highlighted the experience of the place.
I guess that you could view it as a negative experience due to the deaths and what not but if that place were ever up for sale I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Interesting story, but unfortunately also quite common, lol. I know there are going to be those individuals who think this activity has something to do with the fact that this place is a pyramid, but I want to ensure those people that this has nothing to do with the activity in the location. Countless experiments with pyramids have essentially proven that they have no real "connection" or interaction with energy that would be unexpected. The ONE exception MIGHT be the Great Pyramid. Maybe. I do not think the claim has been thoroughly investigated, therefore I still think there may be something to it.

The claim is of course that electrical energy can be felt at the top of this pyramid. There is at least one credible source claiming this, and therefore it probably should be investigated by as many scientists as possible, to see if anything anomalous occurs. If not, it can be said that no pyramids interact strangely with any types of energy, that we know of.

So the paranormal activity in this pyramid house is relatively mundane, although I bet it hardly seemed that way to you!!! I suppose that once one understands that there is something like a spirit world, their viewpoint shifts, and stories like this just seem relatively commonplace, or not so much out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I disagree. I've lived in quite a few houses and this one was different.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join