It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman/Travon: Possession & Exorcism Symbolism With Far Reaching Implications?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
To say the least, NO, you are not onto anything at all. It is this same type of "reasoning," or lack thereof, which succeeds in further confusing those who are easily influenced by incorrect ideas. And I do not mean "mainstream" ideas, because mainstream does not often mean good. So I am all for ideas that go against the mainstream view, but only when those ideas make sense, and have some type of evidence to support them. From what I gather from your post, this idea is a dead end, and almost makes no sense at all. It makes the slightest bit of sense, in that it is a somewhat cohesive idea, but as far as being truthful, it makes absolutely zero sense at all. Sorry, but that is the truth.

I just did not want you to think that myself or anyone else was dismissing your idea because we are proponents of mainstream points of view. To the contrary, I am a true conspiracy theorist, which is the opposite of someone who sees a conspiracy everywhere they look. So accept what people are saying in this case, that there is nothing here. Too often people think their ideas are being neglected or dismissed because of some "conspiracy" against them, and this is a surefire sign that the person is not a true conspiracy theorist, but is more of what the outside world thinks of as a conspiracy theorist, which is not a good thing at all. Because they think a conspiracy theorist is a nutjob or a whacko to some degree.

Just to be clear I'm not calling this a conspiracy but instead seeing it as some kind of metaphysical code that is hidden from plain view perhaps giving us clues about the direction of human destiny using a divinely inspired source of prophecy which is the bible.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join