It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulger witness found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A bizarre twist in the trial of Boston mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger.

It is obvious this guy was never going to make it to the witness stand. This whole case really has a lot of "IF's" going on or shall I say business is booming even during the trial. I knew something was going to happen after they dropped the F-bomb repeatedly in court.

How much nonsense and lies you gonna get away with this guy before he really does do something with your people? You've gotta be taken to task. I mean, you're there to inform the public, not to lie to the public, you know what I mean? John Gotti (RIP)

edit on 18-7-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No you got it all wrong - sometimes peoples they have accidents see - he obviously tripped & ran into whatever killed him

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Bulger Trial Update: Flemmi recounts murders and FBI relationship

Stephen “The Riflemen” Flemmi the former partner of James “Whitey” Bulger and Winter Hill gang member finally got his turn to take the stand in the ongoing Bulger trial. Flemmi and Bulger traded some obscenities after coming face to face again after 18 years. Flemmi who is currently serving a life sentence for his part in 10 murders and he claims that Bulger was also involved in all of them. He gave some chilling details on some of the murders committed by Bulger and himself including that of his one time girlfriend Debra Davis as Bulger wanted her dead because she had known critical information about both him and Flemmi and may have talked because the couple was breaking up. Flemmi testified that he led Davis to a vacant house in South Boston where Bulger was waiting and strangled her to death. He told me I’ll take care of it, I’ll do it said Flemmi of Bulger because he couldn't bring himself to do it so he watched as Bulger choked the life out of her. Once she was dead Flemmi said he took over of disposing of the body with help of other Winter Hill gang members.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I read that earlier today when I was reading about what went down Friday at the trial. I was under the impression the man who had the "accident" had already testified. Maybe I am wrong.

Those people are just crazy. What a way to live??

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Great movie & song!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

When I get saddened by all the bad press and violence I listen to this!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
irrelevant, delete this reply!
Thank you.
edit on 21-7-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: irrelevant

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Bulger Trial Update: Flemmi recounts murders and FBI relationship

Stephen “The Riflemen” Flemmi the former partner of James “Whitey” Bulger and Winter Hill gang member finally got his turn to take the stand in the ongoing Bulger trial. Flemmi and Bulger traded some obscenities after coming face to face again after 18 years. Flemmi who is currently serving a life sentence for his part in 10 murders and he claims that Bulger was also involved in all of them. He gave some chilling details on some of the murders commited by Bulger and himself including that of his one time girlfriend Debra Davis as Bulger wanted her dead because she had known critical information about both him and Flemmi and may have talked because the couple was breaking up. Flemmi testified that he led Davis to a vacant house in South Boston where Bulger was waiting and strangled her to death. He told me I’ll take care of it, I’ll do it said Flemmi of Bulger because he couldn’t bring himself to do it so he watched as Bulger choked the life out of her. Once she was dead Flemmi said he took over of disposing of the body with help of other Winter Hill gang members.

This has been a pretty crazy trial. Just goes to show how quick these guy's turn to avoid the death penalty or life in prison.

new topics

top topics

join