It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi I'm 15 years usually reading this site next to my mom some of you may know as CirqueDeTruth. She made me make this account that way I may speak for myself so she doesn't have to speak for me.

I'm in high school so I'm still discovering new interest but some basic ones are drawing, writing, and reading. I also hold a very fascinated with interests in traveling and learning different languages and cultures. I'm also fascinated with astronomy and science. I'm still young so I'm just beginning to learn how politics and religion and how everybody's differences impact the world and it's best to know both sides before making an informed decision. I found that no place does this better than ATS.

I was raised to be open-minded about religion so I'm not really tied down to a specific belief system. I'm encouraged to explore and discover what's right for myself. At the moment I will described my self as an Agnostic-Mystic.

So hello and I am pleased to be here.

~CosmicSpirit~

edit on 18-7-2013 by Cosmicspirit because: forgot a word

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Howdy and welcome.
You appear to be a well rounded intelligent young dude/dudette.
Take care on ATS and don't fall for the many pit falls of ATS...like never let an Aussie convince you drop bears are real lol (happened to me
) Oh and read the T&C's just so you know the rules but Iam sure your Mum will help you out along the way.
edit on 18-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thank you and to let you know I'm a 'dudette'

I think I won't let any convince me of anything. I have a working brain and a healthy dose of skepticism

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicspirit

Welcome to ATS! I am so glad that you and your mom have decided to create you an account. You sound like a very well rounded and mature teenager. It is very refreshing to know that there are young ones out there still willing to explore.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Martin75

Thank you

I've been wanting to make an account now for awhile but I wanted to wait until I was a little more further along in High School and I have finally reached a point where my mom let me make an account. But my mom is hanging around me while I'm on the website...

Yeah....I feel like I'm too mature for my own good and feel so out of place with my friends at school.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Cosmicspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Welcome! It's awesome that you and your Mom hang out together and discuss the various types of topics found on ATS

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yea, my mom makes it her job to talk about stuff I sometimes don't want to talk about. But lately I've been getting more interested in debate and learning and broadening my mind so this website actually makes it possible for my mother and I to talk.

On another note I love your Avatar picture

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicspirit

Yay! And welcome!!! So glad you joined us. I have seen your moms artwork
she is a very talented lady.
Have some welcome fruit basket
Enjoy your stay and have fun

-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Welcome!