It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pink Mass' Has Made Westboro Baptist Church Founder's Mom Gay In Afterlife, Satanists Claim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by Xaphan
A taste of their own medicine, I love it

Somebody should also consume an entire bottle of habanero hot sauce and spray diarrhea all over her tombstone.

The only thing better would be for one of Fred Phelps children or grandchildren to "come out". Wonder how he would deal with that?

I hope not, a couple of the WBC girls are pretty cute, that would be a waste of a good woman.

I think a lot of people take that family too seriously. They're a parody, I'm sure most people have seen their Louis Theroux shows, but how many saw them on Hollyweird Squares? They're just avoiding having proper jobs. Take their money away, problem solved.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Just a thought... if the WBC head's unorthodox behavior can be attributed to his mothers absence during childhood (you know - e.g. psychological tendencies) then technically is she not to blame? lol

:-)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
While I think this is pretty funny. I'm not sure how trying to forcibly change someones mother to being a homosexual in the afterlife (regardless if they are serious or not), fosters "benevolence and empathy among all people" Kind of a confusing publicity stunt.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm of mixed feelings about this.

Initially, I want to laugh and think that it's hilarious to see them sticking it to Phelps. On the other hand, I feel it's unfair to his mother, as we have no idea what she was like in her life or what she believed in. So I don't really like the idea of taking it out on a person's remains.

More than anything, I want Westboro to get a taste of their own medicine, but I'm not sure it's good to put oneself on the same level of bad behavior either. Not the kissing on the grave necessarily, but the rest of what was taking place.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yes, by all means, fight hate with more hate

This will do nothing but encourage them, solves nothing. Better off ignoring them, responding just gives them the power to keep going.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Greetings

The Scum is getting rid of themselfs , both parties deserve nothing , How can you demand a way of living while granting no one the same right they so clearly demand.

If there is one thing in life that i cant stand how some religious organisations deny the right granted to each of us by birth , the freakin right to live the life you want , not dictated by a book or a prophet.

What does the Westboro church really do besides burning the Koran or harrassing any person walking down the street ??

Because they way i look at it is that the person who is casting insults like you are gonna burn in hell and trying to pull people in i physical confrontation are most likely the ones who are gonna burn forever.

I have no problem with religous people who practice it with respect to people with other beliefs or no beliefs.

But the moment any one denies other peoples right to live in peace with each other and convict them before they did anything purely on beliefs is my "we are gonna have a problem" moment.

Because how long is this religous [censored] going on now ??

Its safe to say all the "getting rid of the competition" hasnt proven effective, can we move on now it seems we are stuck together on this rock and we have to work together to maintain it.

This is in no way a attack on any ATS member who respects freedom and choice in way of living and/or belief.

TheGreazel

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well at some point we should have expected dementia to set in.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
HUFFINGTON POST

Might as well be a NEWS FLASH about a snake with two heads that talk...Pink Mass...Satanic Church...Gay for eternity...Westboro church...WOW!!!

Back to the New Topics...to try again....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join