It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pink Mass' Has Made Westboro Baptist Church Founder's Mom Gay In Afterlife, Satanists Claim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
just when thought Ive heard everything over the years .. amazing new levels of idiocy appear ..
must admit its good for a laugh .. but doubt their ritual was much of a success ..

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm sure it won't effect the mother in the afterlife. She's probably already rolling over in her grave at the behavior of her son. And as funny as I think this is to imagine the horror that this will bring to the founder ... it's also inappropriate. The mother isn't to blame for the sons evil behavior.

Then again ... maybe she'd approve. It might teach her son a badly needed lesson.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

what utter twaddle - its quite telling that their claim is unverifiable
, if their " magic " works - why not turn the living WBC idiots into sane human beings - or is that too difficult ????

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I wonder how atheists see this.

As an Atheist, I can say that I see this is as being voodoo nonsense on both sides.
These "Satanists" seem more than a little confused, because most Satanists actually believe in the self, rather than any deity. As "heaven" and "hell" are inventions of the Christian faith, true Satanists who believe in the self above all else should not be considering an afterlife in the Biblical sense.

But then again, all religious factions are somewhat loopy and contradictory, making it up as they go along to justify their nonsense. These people are really inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, and their activities and "rituals" are pretty pointless.

Also, as an Atheist, but a decent Human (in my opinion), anything that degrades or insults the WBC cult is a good thing in my opinion. I might not think the activities of this group of "Satanists" are meaningful in any way, but it's nice to think of those WBC freaks being a little torn up about this.

It's kind of like the playground bully getting a few "yo mumma" insults.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
On topic: I know a satanist and he is basically a hedonist. He just does whatever makes him feel good. He is a very nice guy and does lots of good things, including volunteering at the special Olympics amd humane society because that is what he enjoys. He doesn't worship satan or anything, just willingly gives into "sin" because he prefers that. I'm pretty sure no ritual or anything actually took place, if so it was a mock ritual. Sounds like they are causing stress and pain for Westboro by combining all the things they hate against the things they love. Gravesites of loved ones, hell, satan, satan worship, homosexuality, and westboro's mom.

Off topic

I wonder how atheists see this. I'm sure they're delighted that Westboro was attacked, but the Satanists are stressing the afterlife aspect of this.

Does that mean even Satanists don't want to be associated with atheists?

P.s. Does this mean that even Satanists think that "Praying" for the dead can affect their situation in the afterlife? That sounds like they're following inverted Catholicism.
edit on 18-7-2013 by charles1952 because: Add P.s.

Atheists don't believe in Satan. This has as much to do with us at it does with the Buddhists. I don't understand why so many people associate rejection of one deity as the automatic acceptance of that deity's enemy(which would by association acknowledge the existence of the deity they just said they don't believe in.. It is possible to not believe an any god or supernatural being across the board, just as I'm sure you don't believe any of the Greek pantheon exist.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

And why stop there? Please, oh please, use the same magics on people that are doing the real damage to the world, all of our frikken "leaders".

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Now WBC are truly a wunch of bankers IMO - hate filled ignorant tossers who would burn in hell for eternity if their god actually existed.

But is that really a reason to be a jerk on a dead woman's grave??

the woman apparently died of throat cancer at age 28 when the . jerk was 5 years old....so it can hardly be her fault!!

www.huffi ngtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

They are just giving them a taste of their own medicine. I'd love to see pickets outside of Phelp's funeral calling him a fag, that he was dead because he was a fag, that he was in hell, etc.--exactly the same signs his family uses with exactly the same wording except adding Fred Phelps to the sign.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Personally, I don't understand that mentality. If it is wrong that they do it, why would you want to turn around and participate in the same garbage, turning yourself into a giant hypocrite?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forests
OK, I know more than a dozen Satanists who are day. PEDOHILE GAY and yes I have turned them in to the Police.

If the claims of former . of LA FBI Ted Gunderson are true, that would be a VERY dangerous thing to do...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Now WBC are truly a wunch of bankers IMO - hate filled ignorant tossers who would burn in hell for eternity if their god actually existed.

the woman apparently died of throat cancer at age 28 when the . jerk was 5 years old....so it can hardly be her fault!!

www.huffi ngtonpost.com

If the Mormons can convert Jews killed in the Holocaust to Mormons, without their surviving family members' permission, I see no reason why it shouldn't also be possible to change the sexual persuasion of persons in the after life. Think pink, baby!

But why stop there? Some cult ought to convert Strom Thurmond's spirit into one that digs bestiality.

As for whether this is rude to do to the memory of a woman who died years ago and had little or no part in the upbringing of her hateful, bigoted son, how do you think presently grieving people feel when the WBC goon squad protests at funerals of people's loved ones?
edit on 19-7-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by NavyDoc

Personally, I don't understand that mentality. If it is wrong that they do it, why would you want to turn around and participate in the same garbage, turning yourself into a giant hypocrite?

I'd say it is a very human reaction and understandable from that point. Schadenfreude in some cases. One does feel a sense of justice when the bad guys gets his come-uppance in film and literature. I'd say the difference is that no one who would counter protest really believes that Phelps is in Hell, or even that Hell exists, but rather to demonstrate to the Phelps clan exactly what they do effects others.

They call the US a "fag country" and that we are all evil but they have no problem using our "fag system" to sue do they?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I wonder how atheists see this. I'm sure they're delighted that Westboro was attacked, but the Satanists are stressing the afterlife aspect of this.

P.s. Does this mean that even Satanists think that "Praying" for the dead can affect their situation in the afterlife? That sounds like they're following inverted Catholicism.

I don't think Satanists try to disassociate from atheists. They likely are more copacetic to atheists than to hateful bigots of any religious denomination.

As an atheist, I'm all for these Satanists waging unholy war against hateful, bigoted cults.

What these Satanists are doing may be inverted Catholicism, as you say, but it is a whole lot like Mormonism, which loves to convert long dead persons to the Mormon religion.

I say anything that is a thumb in the eye of the WBC is a good thing. This group has generated a lot of bad karma and it's high time that it gets its come uppance.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Its in poor taste.
Attacking the dead, it only proves the church of satan are at an equal level to the wbc nutters.
Sad when any one stoops to a level of those they despise.
Sad that the wbc associate themselves with Christ

I'm guessing the Satanists are just trying to give the WBC the message that it isn't cool to attack the dead or grieving. I applaud their spiritual warfare against the WBC. It's high time somebody that somebody does it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That is Hilarious.

How in the Hell do they know what happens in the Afterlife?
Just because there is a ceramony doesn't make it so.

I knew the group was a little crazy in their beliefs, but I didn't realize that they were 5150.

Indeed, how does anyone know what happens in the Afterlife?

One thing about the Satanist though, is that they aren't paying out multi-million dollar lawsuits against them for having protected child-raping priests from facing the law for decades.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Satanists claim? lol About being gay? lol

OK, I know more than a dozen Satanists who are day. PEDOHILE GAY and yes I have turned them in to the Police.

Darryl Forests

And they apparently held a black mass in which they put a curse on your spelling ability.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

www.huffi ngtonpost.com

Short answer - Yes, Fred Phelps deserves this to happen to him to the point where it's justified. It's not like she's actually gay. She's dead. Let the nutter stress over it.

As the old adage goes - "What goes around comes around"
edit on 19-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

#

More atheist generalizing eh? Yeah I bet all of us folks who don't care about religion love this [/sarcasm]

Doesn't matter if you're in to religion or not, the actions by these folks was a bit of a low blow. Still, I think the WBC got a taste of their own medicine and it it'll either stop them doing it again, or make them go protest at more funerals.

Sometimes seems like children are in charge of these organisations.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Satanists claim? lol About being gay? lol

Darryl Forests

Ok, I know more than a dozen priests, pastors, ministers, etc. who are gay. PEDOPHILE GAY. And yes, the religious community keeps them out of jail and allows them to continue raping children.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by papazen

www.huffi ngtonpost.com

Well it is the church of satan. I dont think good intentions is their main practice

Actually i think you'd be surprised by their 11 Rules....

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

www.churchofsatan.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

Originally posted by papazen

www.huffi ngtonpost.com

Well it is the church of satan. I dont think good intentions is their main practice

Actually i think you'd be surprised by their 11 Rules....

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

www.churchofsatan.com...

Hey, if we're going by the Bible...

God's confirmed kill-count is just until 2.5 million. Some of whom he himself admits are completely innocent. And he does it in horrifyingly inhumane ways, like drowning you, blowing you up, and turning your entire body into salt. He's also capable of committing evil acts, for which even he has to repent.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) - EXODUS 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Satan kills about 6, helps mankind think for themselves while god keeps them as pets, and never commands anyone to commit genocide.

They're both made-up sky pixies just like Odin and Zeus, but that's not my point. My point is, if you're going to take the words of the Bible as the truth, then Satan isn't the guy you should be worried about.

edit on 19-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join