It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson blasts Florida as ‘apartheid state’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson My Name Agitaion My Game

here are a couple of good stories about Mr. Agitaion.

time and time again jackson has been shown to be a theif , lair and extortionist, when will people stop listening to him.
now just to be fair minded i did use sources, such as Fox, WND, i used lsm (lame stream media) and ANS ( Alternative News Sources)sources.

scroll down, second story.
Jesse Jackson’s tactics

two storys about Texaco
Jesse Jackson Calls for Boycott of Texaco
The Mugging of Texaco

Budwiser
Hidden Motives

Viacom

here from a web site called martinlutherking.org a stroy about all of the above and much more a real good article.
The Truth About Jesse

these are just his extortion, articles, there are also many ties to communist leadrs and supporters.
there are many more examples that are out there, how can people believe anything that spews out from this mans mouth.

edit on 18-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson's use of the word apartheid is an insult to the South Africans that overthrew the actual racist government there.
Comparing Florida to South Africa is outlandish, and to do it while Mandela is on his deathbed is terrible.

He has NO SHAME in doing this. He is a sad little man.
edit on 18-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well the dude got his start by wiping his shirt with MLK's blood at the Lorraine Motel an hour after the shooting.

Who does that?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Jackson is just an embarrassment.

No longer relevant. No longer needed. He sadly tries to remain in the spotlight, spewing stupidity, and more stupidity.

Ultimately causing more damage to his already useless image, and hopefully one day, being boycotted himself.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Who still gives this turkey a microphone? Even black people find him embarrassing. Someone should drop him off in Israel so he can see a REAL apartheid state, and watch as his fellow blacks are kicked out of that country.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Well the dude got his start by wiping his shirt with MLK's blood at the Lorraine Motel an hour after the shooting.

Who does that?

funny you mentioned that, i was gona go and try to find the interview with the musician who he was talking to in the parking lot the day MLK was shot.

they claim that when the shot rang out he went and hid behind the pool house and didn't come out until the news crews got there, then he came out telling lies and barking orders.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
From Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharpton actions you can narrow down their ideology/motive to 2 different sceneries.

1. They believe that "You got to beat racism with racial tension."

or

2. You can make some good $$$$ with this racial tension.

One would make them mentally deficient and the other would require them to be talented artist of the BS kind.

IMO , one of the few things they are not is mentally deficient .

edit on 18-7-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ok this is the best i can do for now.

i might try some more tomorrow. i think this is truely shameful. and wonder if his loyal followers know this or if they just don't care.

Jesse Jackson’s Fake Divinity

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Where is our fearless leader of our country when he needs to be speaking out for the state of FL. and to tell the people [esp. JJ/Sharpton] to accept the jury's verdict and to let the state handle their own laws and allow them to review them and revise them if need be.
Oh I forgot, he's busy playing the 'game' too.....

If the people aren't happy with the verdict, let the lawmakers take over and make the changes peacefully.
No need for threats or violence.
But it just goes to show where some peoples mentality lies.....[bully, bully, bully].

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
ok this is the best i can do for now.

i might try some more tomorrow. i think this is truely shaneful. and wonder if his loyal followers know this or if they do just don't care.

Yes, I remember hearing about that.

And what is so ironic, MLK would be angry & ashamed at the way that this situation is being handled by JJ.
MLK would never want violence or threats against any one.
Actually, he'd be appalled at most of JJ actions through the years.

And since Zimmerman is bi-racial: Hispanic/White, isn't he a minority too???
Just saying.....

------------------

ETA: It takes a low down dirty dog to use some one's death as JJ did for self gratification.
Imagine what other BS he has told through the years for power.

edit on 18-7-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
Jesse is such a piece of human garbage. He cannot exist like, Al Shartless, unless the black community falls for all their idiotic racism and empty speeches. Where were these two men when that young couple out on a evening date got carjacked by 4 black guys and taken to a secluded home and held for days - tortured - both raped - had the extremities cut off - then burned while still alive. Happened in Knoxville TN. And the new media gives these two worthless black guys all the press they want about the Trayvon Martin case.

That should be pretty much all you need to understand that the bad guys have taken over our corporate media world. It does not matter how heinous the crimes committed by blacks, the US mainstream will not report it.

The US mainstream media is not media. Period. It's propaganda. And the people pulling the strings are dedicated to the destruction of mainstream US culture.

You can thank the globalists.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This kind of makes me wish I could ask Mr Jackson what adjective he would use to describe Chicago,

8 wounded in shootings across Chicago overnight

my.chicagotribune.com.../-1/article/p2p-76705483/

Does he or Al ever offer a solution to this perceived apartheid? If they have, I'd love to hear it. Shouldn't that be their objective - if they really cared?

Link not working. Been trying to fix. Not sure what the problem is. Just google Chicago crime.
edit on 19-7-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I need to further fact check this. But, I would not have any problems believing it true if the facts back it up.

Those that are in our face everyday on TV are highly suspect. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get our current level of corruption in Washington today without a very strong supporting cast and crew.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Okay, if JJ wants to get nitpickin'....

Where were GZ civil rights as TM was whooping on him????
[yes, according to the evidence provided in the trial, TM was the aggressor, threw the 1st punch]
And TM was the one using derogatory racial terms such as 'cracka' to his GF.

All GZ used was 'effin punk' or 'a-holes'.
Those terms apply to any one of any age of all races. They are NOT considered racial terms.
During the trial, I never heard GZ say one 'racial' slur.
But I did hear via the girlfriend that TM used racial terms.

Double standard.....

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by juspassinthru

I need to further fact check this. But, I would not have any problems believing it true if the facts back it up.

Those that are in our face everyday on TV are highly suspect. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get our current level of corruption in Washington today without a very strong supporting cast and crew.

Sadly' it's true.
I heard about it years ago, how JJ used MLK's death to take over, so to speak, and gain power.
He is the total opposite of MLK and every thing that he stood for.

He's actually a very corrupt person who would sell his soul to the Devil if he could be God and rule the Earth.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

i love this show and its priceless with its honesty some times,had a fight with a friend of mine over me watching that show she told me it was directed by racists and bigots......too bad she didnt look into who the creator of the show was Regina king who i think is mlk's great niece if memory serves me

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
Really? An "apartheid state"?

That is the most absurd thing that I have ever heard...

When is the Hispanic community going to stand up and support Zimmerman?

Wait... not in the agenda...

Disgusting.

There are those that support him in the Latino community. But.....................the AGENDA is there. Ive posted this a few times.

“No matter what happened in this unfortunate situation, the media and Democrats are out to convict George Zimmerman. Latinos depend on these groups to protect them when it comes to immigration issues. However, wouldn’t it be wiser to do the right thing than just stand back?" Young asks.

Latinos continued silence over George Zimmerman angers some

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by juspassinthru

please do, i believe the people named are indeed variable. i just didn't want to spend the rest of the night searching for old records and interviews. but it seems strange that in the little searching i did, i didn't find one instance where, Mr. Agitation denied this.
edit on 19-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Dear Jesse,

This isn't 1986 anymore. People realize today you're a moron, race pimp who gains financially from stoking the fire of racism. Kindly STFU until you die. That is all.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Jesse has pretty much burned through any personality capital he built by doing this SnL appearance 22 years back:

The above is, unfortunately, the most intelligent, most well delivered piece he has ever publicly orated. and it came from a children's book... That says quite a lot about the man's character and about the lack of value his messages carry as a rule.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join