It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson blasts Florida as ‘apartheid state’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just listen to this now.

JJ is saying that Florida is an ‘apartheid state’ and wants a boycott of events like conventions.

After 'suffering' a massive defeat in His efforts to bring George Zimmerman down, He and His cohorts are throwing everything including the kitchen sink into the fire.

An ‘apartheid state’ ????

C'mon Reverend, what would you be doing to all the innocent citizens down there ?

Have some compassion please.

It's not the people's fault is it ?

They seem to take no prisoners.

Sore Losers.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson has called to boycott the “apartheid state” of Florida if the Department of Justice does not lodge a civil rights case against George Zimmerman.

“Trayvon is a symbol of a deeper malady,” the reverend said in a CNN interview Thursday.
Jesse Jackson blasts Florida as ‘apartheid state’

I don't think Jackson could make glue stick to paper anymore.
His credibility (as if He ever had any to begin with) is shot.

He was on CNN with this, and the video is Here

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Jackson
is a huge racist
He can go pound sand
edit on 18-7-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wait?

Jesse Jackson is promoting

Wait for it...........

Bigotry?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It's a market strategy.

Jesse Jackson says boycott Florida.

Companies don't.

He then raises more money to boycott the companies that don't boycott Florida.

In the end?
Florida, the businesses lose money, companies lose money, people get laid off, people go broke.

Jackson cashes in.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Honestly
I wish MLK was still around,
I'd like to hear what he would think of all this Bla Bla

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Jesse is such a piece of human garbage. He cannot exist like, Al Shartless, unless the black community falls for all their idiotic racism and empty speeches. Where were these two men when that young couple out on a evening date got carjacked by 4 black guys and taken to a secluded home and held for days - tortured - both raped - had the extremities cut off - then burned while still alive. Happened in Knoxville TN. And the new media gives these two worthless black guys all the press they want about the Trayvon Martin case.

What part of "the white population and black population is getting hosed by these idiots" do we not get folks?

edit on 18-7-2013 by Dukesy because: grammer mistake

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Really? An "apartheid state"?

That is the most absurd thing that I have ever heard...

When is the Hispanic community going to stand up and support Zimmerman?

Wait... not in the agenda...

Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Jesse, Jesse the failed politician turn civil rights activist because it gives him more cash in his dirty pockets.

sadly he like Sharpton are nothing but political and media whores.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

When is the Hispanic community going to stand up and support Zimmerman?

You mean the white hispanics?

Jesse Jackson is willing to boycott Florida at the expense of 3 million plus blacks who live there. Real smart.

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't understand folks willingness to dive headfirst into obvious attention garnering race bait...

Aren't we above this... if we are, why highlight it and help promulgate it?

We are better than this, I truly believe that folks are better than what has been fueled...

I thank you all, the majority of the folks in the US who have not fallen for the bait....

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I find that whole "white hispanic" thing hilarious. What would be the reaction if we called Obama a white african? Or if we called someone a brown englishman? Ridiculous. I have a daughter who is 25% native, 25% Norwegian, 25% Russian, and the other 25% is split between Irish and Italian. Is she a brown Norwegian? A white Native? A beige Russian? Could have sworn she was Canadian... but what do I know

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If you recall, this same sort of smear campaign was undertaken against the state of Arizona when they passed HB 1070. They called the people of the state "racist" for trying to do what the feds refuse to do... enforcing immigration policy. Arizona happily told all of them to "pound sand"... which is why I really miss my Grand Canyon state sometimes. Florida would do well to learn from Arizona's experience with these idiots...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
aside from jackson making money by all his racial fear mongering he seems to be a bit racially paranoid, he seems to think that there is a KKK member hiding under every black person`s bed just waiting jump out and lynch them while they are sleeping.This isn`t the 1950`s or 1960`s anymore, jackson needs to drag himself into the new millenium and stop all his paranoid fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Well there was that Boondock's episode. *Note: The N-word does get dropped a lot in this.*

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
And as the nation begins to boil over fighting itself, all hopes of joining as one against the government are gone. Does no one see what is being done? They are distracting everyone from the one we were becoming and are leading us down the "path" that they want.
Divided

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martin75
And as the nation begins to boil over fighting itself, all hopes of joining as one against the government are gone. Does no one see what is being done? They are distracting everyone from the one we were becoming and are leading us down the "path" that they want.
Divided

Yep. Divide and conquer. Is it any wonder why the Zimmerman trial got SO MUCH PRESS when one considers the countless scandals washington was facing? Benghazi, Syria, Banker bailouts, IRS scandals, Snowden, the list goes on and on and on. Too many people were starting to put the pieces together. I'd say it worked flawlessly, wouldn't you?

Imagine what a nation united could do about the puppets and their masters in washington if they put their minds to it? Blacks, whites, hispanics, all focusing their attention and intention on the powers that be? Frightening thought, for them. Beautiful for our children and their children.

But I guess that last part is what people really need to ask themselves. Put your own opinions aside for a minute and think about the world you want your children or grandchildren to live in. Is this it? I have to wonder if the future Jesse Jackson has envisioned for his progeny includes cultural integration between different ethnicity's. It seems to me like he is more than happy to set the oven to broil when it comes to racial tensions in America.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
He must be looking for another Bud Distributorship for Jr since he got booted out of the Congress .

"Stay Out the Bushs's"...still a classic line but the chemicals are way out of balance at this point.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Right before the MSM decided that they needed 24/7 coverage of the Zimmerman/Martin case people were starting to see cracks. As one the people were starting to ask questions, and expect answers. I had people talking about their questions that had never even been informed about or interested in politics. I am sure that many here were starting to notice the change. Anyone still having that conversation at the "water fountain"?

I am so saddened to see this happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Agreed. Polite society everywhere should ignore and ostracize anyone who perpetuates such absurd and unproductive discourse. It just has society chasing its tail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join