It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best money can buy: 637 € complete system build

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
well, admittedly, taking only half of the ram ( 8gb ) could lead you to a better gfx solution ( hd 7870 ). you could go with that, too, it seems like a good consideration. in case youre looking for a motherboard and cpu upgrade, you could go with the ASUS M5A99FX Pro 2.0, 990FX motherboard and the amd fx 8350 cpu, which is the worlds first and only eight-core processor (according to amd
).
edit on 24-7-2013 by april1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2013 by april1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by april1
reply to post by sean

another dude with 0 clue giving bad advices. everyone whos reading the thread and wants a solid pc, stick to my build, listen to my advices and not theirs. some guys in here have 0 clue and are trying to talk big. none of them has ever conducted a read on the motherboard, gfx or the psu products i provided for review obviously.
edit on 23-7-2013 by april1 because: (no reason given)

How am I giving you bad advice? In your original post you gave zero links to the hardware you speak of and ask for people to look it over. lol Just saying in my opinion Asrock is inferior to other name brands. I had problems with them in the past with USB headers crapping out etc and BIOS settings are crap. The Extreme model you got does have good options for it's price. I'll leave it at that

The ThermalTake PSU you posted Is ok I suppose for the money. Many companies will post the specs and they sound good and look good, but come to find out later they are a flop. I found on Newegg.com a 80 bronze Corsair CX600 with a 40+amp rail for $69.00 US and a $20.00 US rebate. It's about same price. Corsair brands are quite good. Sure you get lemons here and there on all name brands, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

the only bad advice u gave i think is suggesting a 750w psu. the mobo will overclock quite good.

<< 1  2   >>

join